剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
连续两天 警官 真是巧啊
Two days in a row, Officer. What a coincidence.
或是天命 如果你相信命运或是定数的话
Or kismet, if you believe in destiny or fate.
我是帕蒂 帕蒂·斯皮沃特
I'm Patty. Patty Spivot.
真高兴能见到你
I'm really excited to meet you.
我是你的大粉丝
I'm a huge fan.
什么
Excuse me?
你的法医鉴定报告 我有时候会看
Your forensic reports. I-I read them sometimes.
我瞎说什么呢 天天看
Who am I kidding? All the time.
我全部都看过
I've actually read them all.
我想我都没有全看过
Wow, I don't think that I've read them all.
它们总是写的很详细
They're always so detailed.
你知道 它们就像是在说
You know, they really paint a picture
似乎你当时就在场
like you were somehow actually there
看着某个人被残忍♥地杀害了
when somebody was being brutally murdered.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎样 我找到了些线索
Uh, anyhow, I-I found, uh, something.
我觉得我找到了些线索 都是理论而已
Well, I think I found something. It's just a theory,
但是我想给你看看
but I would like to show you.
好啊
Great.
那么 这里是最初的起火点
So, this right here is the point of origin of the fire.
看看这个
And look.
我不知道市面上有任何喷砂器
I don't know a sandblaster on the market
能做出这么精准的切割
that can make a cut that precise,
所以我觉得可能是超能力者干的
so I think a meta-human may have done this.
给 帮你提取了一些样本
Here. Took a sample for you.
而且我在管道后边
Uh, there's also some fingerprints
还找到了一些指纹
on the back of the pipe.
你应该去做犯罪现场调查
You should have gone into CSI work.
我爱科学 但是大场面都是在这里
I love the science, but out here's where all the action is.
是不是这样 韦斯特警探
Isn't that right, Detective West?
回答依然是不行 警官...
The answer's still no, Officer S...
-斯皮沃特 -斯皮沃特
- Spivot. - Spivot.
刚才那是怎么回事
What was that about?
我想加入反超能力者特别行动小组
I'm trying to join the anti-meta-human task force.
可是你也听到他怎么说了
But you heard him.
对了 他就像是你父亲 对吧
Hey, he's kinda like your dad, right?
有什么建议能让他改变想法吗
So, do you have any advice on how I can crack his no-code?
我十一岁的时候就开始尝试了
Yeah, I've been trying to pick that lock since I was 11.
所以等你找到了门路 告诉我好吗
So, if you figure it out, how about you let me know?
-可以 -好的
- Deal. - All right.
很高兴见到你 巴里
It was nice to meet you, Barry.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
他的血压很低 心率也很低
His blood pressure is low, his heart rate is low,
但是他的含氧量很高
his oxygen levels are impressive.
是的 不过跟巴里比起来不算什么
Yeah, but nothing compared to Barry's.
是的 不过他绝对属于身体很强壮的类型
No, but he's certainly in the physical specimen range.
你这是话中有话
In more ways than one.
我没注意到那方面
Oh, I wasn't paying attention.
今天就到这 杰伊
That's enough for today, Jay.
谢谢
Thank you.
在犯罪现场发现的
Found it at the crime scene.
肯定是从袭击我的那个超能力者身上掉下来的
I mean, it's gotta be from the meta-human that attacked me.
这是什么东西 沙子吗
What is this stuff? Sand?
不是沙子
It's not sand.
是人体细胞 它的肌球蛋白II
It's human cells whose myosin II protein
已经与细胞外♥围♥融合了
have migrated to the cell's periphery.
杰伊也是个科学牛人
Jay's a fellow science nerd.
这些细胞具有重新排列和变坚固的能力
Those cells have the ability to rearrange and harden,
使他们看上去像沙子
giving them the appearance of sand.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know this?
它们属于一个超能力者
They belong to a meta-human
我之前跟他打过交道 名字叫沙妖
I've fought before named Sand Demon.
我知道你是新来的
I know you're new here,
所以我就跟你直说了
so I'm just gonna break it down for you.
给坏人起名这件事
The whole naming the bad guys thing,
是我负责的 可是你知道吗
that's my jam. But you know what?
这次就用你的 因为我挺喜欢这个名字的
I'm gonna let you have that one 'cause I actually kinda like it.
我对这个挺满意
I'm not mad at that one.
那是巴里的运动衫吗
Is that Barry's sweatshirt?
抱歉 我们只能找到这一件 所以
Oh, sorry. It was all we could find, so...
我只是觉得你穿着有点小
I was gonna say, 'cause it looks a lot smaller on you, right?
我得研究一下这玩意
I gotta do this thing.
沙妖是谁
So, who is this Sand Demon?
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name,
可是我知道该怎么阻止他
but I know how to stop him.
其实
You know what?
我想我们自己就行了
I think we'll be fine on our own.
巴里 我不知道我还能做什么
Look, Barry, I don't know what else I can do
才能证明我跟你们是一伙的
to prove to you I'm on your side.
我被刺过 被扎过
I've been poked, prodded.
甚至还做了全身扫描
I even subjected myself to a full body scan.
我做得很全面
I was being thorough.
沙妖来自我的世界
Sand Demon's from my world.
让我来教你怎么阻止他
Let me teach you how to stop him.
我不需要你教我什么 杰伊
Yeah, I don't need you to teach me anything, Jay.
极速之前派了罗斯坦来杀你
Zoom sent Rothstein here to kill you.
他派沙妖来一定也是做同样的事
He must have sent Sand Demon here to do the same thing.
你还不明白吗 跟闪电侠亲近的人
Don't you get it? Anyone close to the Flash,
所有的人 都有很大的危险
all of you, are in a lot of danger.
好吧
All right.
如果你很厉害的话
If you're so good,
你早就抓住他了
you would have caught him already.
还是让杰伊回他的牢房♥吧
Let's get Jay back to his cell.
帅哥
Hey, beautiful mind,
我觉得你该休息一下了
I think you need to take a breather.
经过一些漫长的计算后
After some lengthy calculations,
我相信我已经发现了
I believe I have discovered the key
证明所谓的缺口理论的关键
to proving the proposed breach theory.
奇异物质
Exotic matter.
你是指
You mean, like,
跨维能源
transdimensional energy?
没错 奇异物质
Precisely. Exotic matter,
跨维能源在理论上能够
transdimensional energy will theoretically leak
从一个宇宙泄露到另外一个
from one universe into another.
如果加里克先生所说的缺口是真的
Now, if this breach Mr. Garrick's talking about is real,
如果我们宇宙中真有一个洞通往他的地球
if there is indeed a hole in our universe which leads to his earth...
我们可以稍作调整
We can make some adjustments
向尖端科研实验室的卫星
and upload an electrophotography program
上传电子摄影术程序 这样就能
to the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite and essentially photograph
拍摄到奇异物质泄露
the exotic matter leak.
这样我们就能知道缺口的位置了
Thereby giving us the locale of said breach.
上次我见到那个装备 还是在制♥造♥间里
Last time I saw the kit, it was in the fabrication room.
我马上回来
I shall return.
这老顽童
Getting gooseys.
好了
All right.
看看你是由什么构成的
Let's see what you're made of.
太多了
That's too much.
巴里
Barry?
我还以为会更难对付一点呢
I thought it'd be harder than this.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我找到那个超能力者了
I found our meta.
他的名字叫艾迪·斯利克
His name is Eddie Slick.
我们通过指纹找到了他的地址
We tracked those prints to his address.
好的 你在哪 我去找你
All right, where are you? I'll meet you there.
来不及了 他发现我了
Too late. He made me.
什么 乔
What? Joe?
现在我能加入你的特别行动小组了吗
So, can I be on your task force?
看着眼熟吗
That look familiar?
这样呢
How about now?
-看起来像什么 -大火
- What's it look like? - A fire.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表