剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The x-ray and ct machines all failed at once.
是因为你么
Was that because of you?
我没做任何可以导致这样的事情
I did not do anything that would cause that.
我可以百分之九十二确定
I'm 92% sure.
我要去百分之百确定下 借过一下
I'm going to go make that 100. Excuse me.
你还好吧
You okay?
-我们得谈谈 -好吧
- We need to talk. - Okay.
不能再让巴里自己这么干了
Barry can't do this alone anymore.
这是他的计划并且我也不知道如何说服他
That's his plan and I don't know how to talk him out of it.
这节骨眼上 我只是在努力
At this point, I'm just trying
不把他推得更远
not to push him farther away.
也许巴里能这么成功的疏远
Well, maybe Barry has been so successful
你我和其他人所有人
At pushing you, me and everyone else away,
是因为我们一直放任他
because we keep letting him.
我们不要再放任他了
Let's not let him.
你有什么办法
What do you suggest?
好吧 "如果回答一直是否定的
Well, "If you keep getting 'no' for an answer,
那就不要再问了"
stop asking questions."
这是我说的 你在引用我说的话
I say that. You quoting me to me?
不然呢 你是个很聪明的人
What can I say? You are a very smart man.
水星实验室里面原来是这个样子
So this is what it looks like inside Mercury Labs.
这里的安保比尖端科技研究实验室好太多
Security here is way better than it was at S.T.A.R. Labs,
表层控制室一直有人随便进进出出的
what with people walking in and out of the cortex all the time.
-你好 西斯科 -天啊
- Hi cisco. - Sweet sarek.
那是6K质子连接器吗
Is that a 6k proton splicer?
是的
Yes, it is.
麦吉博士坚持要求所有设备都是最新技术
Dr. Mcgee insists on having all the latest technology.
你应得的
You deserve it.
今天集♥会♥的时候我看到你了
I spotted you, at the rally today,
我猜你也看到发生了什么吧
and I'm guessing you saw what happened.
西斯科 我不会回去的
Cisco, I can't come back.
好吧 看看这个 我们在核电站
Okay, check this out: We found this on a victim
一名受害者身上发现了这个
at the nuclear power plant,
但这徽章什么都侦测不出来
But the badge shows absolutely nothing at all,
特别奇怪
which is so weird.
同样奇怪的是那个超能力者变大的同时
What's also weird is that at the same time that meta-human grew,
一英里半径范围内所有X光机都失效了
all the x-ray machines within a mile radius just went belly-up.
-西斯科 -你能不能就...
- Cisco. - Just--if you could just...
看一看这徽章有什么变化
see if the badge was tampered with or something.
它是损坏了 还是...
I mean, if it's broken, or...
别的什么情况
Whatever.
都会很有帮助的
It'll really help.
中城警局
闪电侠大败
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
巴里·艾伦
Barry allen?
-是我 -我是格雷格·特克
- Yeah. - I'm Greg Turk.
我是威瑟斯比与斯通律师事务所的律师
I'm an attorney at weathersby and stone.
我一般不会上门服务 但是几个月来
I don't usually make house calls, but I've been trying
我一直在尝试跟你取得联♥系♥
to get in touch with you for several months.
好吧 很抱歉
Yes. Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
我只是...
I've just, um--
警♥察♥局这边工作一直很忙
I've been really busy with police work.
我们需要谈谈尖端科技研究实验室
We need to talk about S.T.A.R. Labs.
如你所知 哈里森·威尔斯将它留给了你
As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you
作为他生前信托的一部分
as part of his living trust.
是的 我没有要求他这样做
Yeah, which I did not ask him to do,
但我一直在保管着那里
but I've been keeping the place up.
恐怕想要保留它可不能只靠
Well, it's going to take more than cleaning the floors
擦擦地什么的
to retain it, I'm afraid.
设备和不动产按照计划将于本周末
The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go
进入破产接收程序 除非...
into receivership at the end of this week unless...
你看了这个
You watch this.
这是什么
What is this?
威尔斯博士留下的视频信息
A video message drafted by Dr. Wells.
内容是什么 你看过了吗
What's on it? Have you seen it?
没有 他强调过
No. He was very specific.
只有你能看
It was only to be watched by you.
你看过之后 这个设备会给我发送通知
The device will send me a notification after you've viewed it.
那时候 一切都准备就绪以待执行
And at that point, I'll have everything ready to execute.
我不会看的
I'm not going to watch that.
您自己决定 艾伦先生
Well, that's up to you, Mr. Allen.
我只负责传达哈里森·威尔斯最后的要求
I'm only here to represent Harrison Wells' final request.
祝安
Good day.
尖端科研实验室
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you guys doing here?
-工作 -所以凯特琳是对的
- Working. - So, Caitlin was right.
对 每个人体内都有微量辐射
Yes, all humans contain small amounts of radiation
因为平时会使用手♥机♥ 微波炉
due to contact with cell phones, microwaves,
电视之类的东西
televisions, et cetera.
我们的身体本身就是导体
Our bodies are natural conductors.
我想这个超能力者吸收了周围的辐射
I think our meta's been sucking up all the radiation
来给自己供能
around him and using it to power himself.
所以医院里的X光机才会
Which is why the x-ray machines at the hospital
在集♥会♥那天无法♥正♥常运作
failed the day of the rally.
所以要想找到他
So if we want to find him,
就要查没有辐射的地段
we gotta look for places without radiation.
好了各位 现在我不希望你们在这里出现
All right, guys, I don't want any of you here right now.
硬汉 你需要搭档 需要朋友
Tough. You need your partners. You need your friends.
巴里 这里每个人都很关心你
Barry, everyone in this room cares about you,
也很关心这座城市
but we also care about this city.
我们希望城市变得更好
We all want to make a difference,
所以要去与超能力者抗争
and that means fighting meta-humans,
所以要和闪电侠合作
and that means working with the Flash.
你不能拒绝我们
You can't deny us that.
-别再拒绝我们 -发现他了
- Not anymore. - Got him.
危险废物回收厂旁边
There's a three block dead zone
三个街区成了死区
near a hazardous waste reclamation plant.
本该有大量辐射
It should be blooming with rads,
但现在辐射是零
and right now it's at zero.
在那里你就能找到这个原子粉碎者
That's where you'll find your atom smasher.
因为他吸收原子能
Because he absorbs atomic power,
然后他...粉碎原子
and he, well, smashes.
抱抱
Come here.
这个名字真酷炫 欢迎加入命名小分队
That's a great name. Welcome to the team.
-谢谢 -好极了 伙计们 谢谢你们
- Thank you. - Great, guys, thank you.
你们可以离开了
You can go now, all right?
巴里 你需要西斯科 斯泰因
Barry, you need to let Cisco and Stein
帮你想办法阻止那家伙
figure out a way to stop this guy.
不 我不需要
No, I don't.
巴里没带语♥音♥交流设备
Barry left his comm system behind.
我们没法跟他说话了
We can't talk to him.
他要孤军奋战
He's on his own.
真是出其不意
Well, this is a curve ball.
我还以为我得去找你
I thought I was going to have to come looking for you.
我不会让你再伤害任何人了
I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else.
我只想伤害你 伙计
I'm only here to hurt you, buddy.
是吗
Yeah?
那为什么要杀阿尔伯特·罗斯坦
Then why'd you kill Albert Rothstein?
你又为什么跟他长得那么像
And why do you look like him?
我说了你也不信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
说来听听
Try me.
正有此意
I'm about to.
是不是真的没办法知道
Is there really no way of knowing
那里发生什么事
what's going on in there?
我在找那里的监控
I'm looking for the security cameras.
有啦
Booyah.
轮到我了
My turn.
爸爸
Dad.
或许我能赶过去
Maybe I can make it there.
不 你不要去
No, you won't,
就算你去了又能做什么
and what are you gonna do when you get there?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表