剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他有个重病的朋友需要照顾
He's got a friend who's sick who he needs his help,
何况哈里森·威尔斯还是杀害他母亲的凶手
and Harrison Wells is the man who murdered his mother.
一旦他听到这事
Once he hears that--
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他还好 只是
He's fine, but...
不要透露此事给包括他在内的任何人 行吗
not a word to him or anyone, okay?
好
Okay.
我只是很不会撒谎
Yeah, it's just, I'm not really good at lying.
那你最好快点学会怎么撒谎
Well, you better learn, quick.
是啊
Yeah, definitely.
中城警局
斯皮沃特 你先去吧
Spivot, go on ahead.
好的
Sure.
这是你最后一次出现在这里
This is the last time you ever show up here.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我要再跟你谈谈
I needed to talk to you again.
我说得还不够清楚吗
How much clearer do we need to be?
爱瑞丝和我不想再看到你了
Iris and I do not want you in our lives.
你走吧
Leave, please.
回家过你自己的生活
Go home, live your life.
乔 还有一件事
Joe, there's something else.
我第一次见你的时候就想说了 可是
I wanted to tell you when I first saw you, but--
什么事
What is it?
几个月前 我变得很虚弱
Few months ago, I started getting weak.
医生给我做了一系列检查
The doctors ran a bunch of tests,
也没有查出什么结果
they couldn't figure it out.
后来结果终于出来了
But finally, they did.
我得了麦克格雷格综合症
Said I have something called MacGregor's.
大概这种病在吸过毒的人身上比较常见吧
Supposedly it's pretty common among ex-addicts.
要是运气好的话 我还能活到年底
Told me I had till the end of the year if I'm lucky.
这就是你回来找我们的原因吗
Is--is that why you came back?
我只是想让我女儿认识我
I just want my daughter to know me...
这样的我
this me.
真的很高兴你决定过来了
I'm really glad you decided to come.
我以为尖端科研实验室已经被关闭了
I thought S.T.A.R. Labs had to shut down.
被新的管理部门接管了
It's under new management.
那个跑步机是什么型号♥的
Whoa, what kind of treadmill is that?
宇宙级的
Cosmic.
真酷
Cool.
我们开始吧
So, let's get started.
你是不是有那种上亿美元的仪器
You got some kind of "Billion Dollar Man" technology
能治好我的膝盖
that gonna fix my knee?
其实 杰克斯 我们不是要治你的膝盖
Actually, Jax, this isn't about fixing your knee.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥的时候
When the Particle Accelerator exploded,
能量波以一种被称为"暗物质"的东西与你相撞
the energy wave that collided with you is known as "Dark matter."
而它不仅伤到了你的膝盖
And it didn't just hurt your knee.
它还改变了你身体的分子结构
It--it changed the molecular structure of your body.
等等 老头
Whoa, hold on, Grey.
你是说我变成了那种新闻里常提起的
So you're saying I'm like one of those meta-humans
超能力者吗
I keep hearing about on the news?
没错 请叫我教授
Yes, I am. Please, call me Professor.
我们认为你有尚未发掘出的能力
We think you have potential capabilities.
什么样的能力
What kind of capabilities?
跟斯泰因教授一样的能力
The same as Professor Stein:
你的身体可以进行分♥裂♥和融合
the ability for your body to process fission and fusion.
而且你能够将这些多余的能量
And you can harness excess energy
转化成大规模的核爆♥炸♥
and turn it into these massive nuclear blasts.
而且你还能飞
And you can fly. There's also that.
这些事你都可以做吗
So you're saying you can do all this?
只有与一位自愿与我融合的搭档
Only during times of convergence
进行融合时才能做到
with a willing partner.
融合 你和我吗
Convergence? You and me?
是的
Yes.
不行 这太疯狂了
No, this is crazy.
不 杰克斯 这是你可以
No, Jax, this is your chance
修复自身所受损伤的机会
to right the wrong that was done to you.
是 不过抱歉 你们找错人了
Yeah, sorry, you got the wrong guy.
我不想参与此事
I don't want nothing to do with this.
稍等一下
Wait a second,
我们在给你一个成为超级英雄的机会
we are giving you the chance to be a superhero,
你这么快就要拒绝吗
and you're gonna say no that quickly?
是的 我不感兴趣
Yeah, not my kind of thing.
如果这个人不想参与...
If the man isn't willing to participate--
我看过你的成绩 杰克斯
Look, I saw your test scores, Jax.
你的成绩完全可以考上大学的
Your grades were good enough to get into college,
但你没去 为什么
but you didn't go. Why?
你就是这样的人吗
Is this the type of guy you are?
遇到点小挫折就退缩了
One setback and you fold?
如果是那样 那你也不是我们想找的人
Well, then maybe you're not the guy for us anyway.
也许我不是
Well, maybe I'm not.
杰克
Jack--
也许这是注定的
Maybe this just wasn't meant to be.
凯特 别这样
Cait, come on, I mean,
杰克斯可能是我们救斯泰因教授的最后机会
Jax could be our last chance at saving Professor Stein.
他不想当超级英雄 怎么会有这样的人呢
He said no to being a superhero. Who does that?
当初你有机会的时候你并没有拒绝
I mean, you didn't say no when you had the chance.
西斯科 你会吗
Cisco, would you?
有机会获得超级能力 我报名
Chance to have superpowers? Sign me up.
我们要求杰克斯改变他的整个人生
Look, we're asking Jax to change his entire life,
牺牲他现有的东西
to sacrifice what he does have.
那并不是可以轻易就能做出的决定
I mean, that's not a decision that can be made lightly.
我也是花了很长时间
It took me a long time
才想明白做英雄这件事
to figure out this whole hero thing.
没错
Exactly,
所以我们需要愿意做这件事的人
which is why we need someone who wants to do this.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
找翰威特回来 我们必须再试一次
To get Hewitt back. We have to try again.
人类的DNA吗
Human DNA?
没错 绝对不是人形鲨鱼
Yup, definitely not a man-shark.
连鲨鱼怪也不是 女士
Not even a land shark, Ma'am.
多谢你帮我检测
Well, thanks for testing it for me.
没事 你现在打算怎么做
Yeah. What are you gonna do now?
不知道 可能会归类到"绝不会发生"文件里
I don't know, probably file it under "Never gonna happen."
反正还有别的案子
I have another case anyway.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Oh, anything I can help you with?
没有了 警探说不用你帮忙
No, no, no, no, Detective said definitely n-not.
有什么不妥吗
Is everything all good?
没事啊 怎么了
Sure, why?
不知道
I don't know,
你表现得有点不一样
you're just acting kind of different.
没有
No! No.
我还是那个帕蒂.斯皮沃特
I'm the same old P. Spivot, you know?
事实上 我该走了
What--actually, I have to go,
很感谢你帮我检测 回见
but thank you so much for testing this, and I'll see you.
好 我...
Okay, I--
乔
Yo, Joe.
你还好吗 有什么事吗
You good? Everything all right?
挺好的 没事 我...
Yeah. No, I'm--
只是今天过得很糟糕
just had hell of a day.
怎么了
Yeah?
爱瑞丝的母亲
Iris's mother,
她告诉我她快死了
she told me she was dying.
我了解弗朗辛
Yeah, and I know Francine.
她没有骗我
She's telling the truth about this.
好吧
Okay.
爱瑞丝知道吗
Does Iris know?
还不知道
Not yet.
你找我有什么事吗
Did-- did you need something?
没什么 我只是...
Uh, no, no. I just, um...
帕蒂说你不希望我参与调查
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表