剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What are we gonna see?
什么都可能
Everything.
开始吧 杰伊
Do it, Jay.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
凯特琳 小心
Caitlin, look out!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Uh, yeah, I'm fine.
怎么了
What happened?
其余的缺口都关闭了
With the rest of the breaches closed,
能量集中到最后这个缺口
the energy surge to this last remaining breach
造成它不稳定
must have destabilized it.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
如果缺口无法稳定
As long as it's unstable
巴里和西斯科就无法回来
Barry and Cisco will be trapped over there.
妈呀2001年
Holy 2001.
感觉像是开了第三只眼
I feel like I just opened my third eye.
天呐
Oh, my god.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎来到地球二
Welcome to Earth-2.
兄弟 这里感觉完全不想堪萨斯州啊
Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
太神奇了
This is amazing.
这里一半的东西在地球一上都还是概念
Half these things are just ideas on our earth.
-过来 -我是说
- Come here. - I mean--
-拉蒙 -什么事
- Ramon. - What?
咱们不是来观光的
Not a sightseeing tour.
就你那么想
Speak for yourself.
我们还想让孙辈们看看咱们有多酷呢
We want our grandkids to know we did cool stuff.
-威尔斯博士 -亨利
- Dr. Wells. - Henry.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
什么风把你吹来了
We weren't expecting you.
是啊
Yes...
没人知道我回来了
I didn't tell anyone I was coming back.
发生了那么多事
I thought you might've left town
我以为你已经离开了呢
with all that's been happening.
-对 -你朋友没事吧
- Right. - Are your friends okay?
没事 他们没事
Yes, they're-- they're fine.
只是容易激动
They're excitable.
这位是
This is, um...
亨利·翰威特 实验室助理
Henry Hewitt, lab assistant.
很高兴认识你们
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
幸会 我是巴里
And you-- um, this is Barry.
这位是西斯科
This is Cisco.
-我叫西斯科 -对
- I'm Cisco. - Yeah.
而你是个正常的好人
And you are just a nice, normal guy.
好
Okay, um--
威尔斯博士 你和你朋友
Dr. Wells, will you and your visitors
需要用会议室吗
be needing the conference room?
不必了 亨利
Not necessary, Henry.
我们很快就走
Our visit will be short.
-好的 -很高兴见到你
- Okay. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 先生
Good to see you, sir.
他在地球一上是个坏蛋
He's a bad guy on Earth-1.
他们俩长得很像
He looks just like him.
温馨提示 全市范围实行宵禁
A reminder that a citywide curfew has been issued.
极速威胁依然存在
史纳特市长延长宵禁
未经批准任何人不得在晚上九点之后出门
No unauthorized person is to be out after 9:00 P.M.
近日极速袭击次数上升
A recent increase in Zoom attacks
史纳特市长延长了宵禁
has led Mayor Snart to extend the curfew.
全市发生一系列恐怖袭击之后
The curfew was first issued after a series
市长首次下达了宵禁令
of terror attacks throughout the city...
更严重了
It's worse.
比我离开的时候还要严重
It's worse than when I left.
极速在这座城市卷起了腥风血雨
Zoom has turned up his reign of terror.
好 那我们得尽快找到极速
All right, then let's find Zoom fast.
西斯科 干活儿
Cisco, do your thing.
好 极速
All right, Zoom...
你跑得快 可你躲不掉
you can run, but you can't hide.
好了 是这样的
All right, you know what?
你们俩在这里有点挤
You guys are crowding my space a little bit.
压力太大我无法发功 好吗
I can't perform like this under pressure, okay?
你们可不可以往后退一点
If you could just step back just a little bit,
-我得开始发功了 -好
- I need to do my thing. - All right.
-我的超能力 -好的
- My mojo. - Yes, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
第二次尝试
Take two...
好了 极速
All right, Zoom.
你跑得快
You can run...
拉蒙 怎么回事
Ramon, what's happening?
我也不知道 好吗
You know, I don't know, okay?
我什么都看不见 也不知道怎么了
I can't see anything. I don't know what's wrong.
或许我失去超能力了
Maybe I lost my powers.
我都没失去超能力
I didn't lose my powers.
你咋会失去超能力呢
Why would you lose your powers?
好吧 波长触发器没有反应
Oh, here we go, the wavelength trigger's not responding,
那只能是因为
but that only happens if--
频率失调
The frequency is imbalanced.
什么
What?
我的地球的频率和你们的不一样
Our Earth vibrates at a different frequency than yours.
哈里 没了那频率
Harry, without that frequency...
那就麻烦了
We're up a creek.
最近一次袭击是极速精心策划的
The latest attack was orchestrated by Zoom,
极速威胁依然存在
史纳特市长延长宵禁
我们知道中城市民很害怕
and we understand that citizens of Central City are scared,
但我可以向大家保证中城警局
but I can assure you the CCPD
-一直在努力... -那是我
- has been working diligently... - That's me.
-是啊 -在韦斯特警探的领导下
- Yeah, it is. - Under the leadership of Detective West.
我们会阻止极速 我们保证
We will stop Zoom. That's a promise.
"韦斯特警探的领导下"
"The leadership of detective West."
所以乔在这里也是警♥察♥
So Joe's still a cop here.
是啊 更重要的是 我还是个鉴证员
Yeah, but more importantly, I'm still a CSI.
我有办法了
I have a plan.
出什么事了
What just happened?
二重身
Doppelganger.
等等 等等 我怎么到这里了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, how did I get here?
什么 你 你是谁
What--who are--who are you?
你怎么和我长得一样
How do you look like me?
艾伦 你在干什么
Allen, what are you doing?
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
传说中的哈里森·威尔斯
The Harrison Wells.
天呐 这是尖端科研实验室吗
Oh, my god, am I in S.T.A.R. labs?
好了 我不知道这是什么情况
Okay, I have no idea what is going on here,
可我一直很想见你
but I've always wanted to meet you.
你写的关于弦唯象学的论文
Your thesis on string phenomenology
在我看来是革命性的理论
was revolutionary to me.
-天呐 -我把那杂♥志♥
- Oh, man. - I had the magazine
过塑了 以便收藏
laminated so I could keep it.
-我只是想学习... -受不了这人了
- I-I-I just want to emulate... - This guy's incredible.
我还因此获奖了呢 就在那边 看
I won an award for it, right over there, you see?
太美...
Oh, it's beaut--
你做了什么
Wh--wh--what did you do?
你在干什么啊
What's wrong with you?
你这是变坏了吗
Have you turned into an evil you?
冷静点 只是把他弄晕了
Relax. Just knocked him out.
那你干嘛把他抓过来
Oh, well, why'd you even bring him over here?
那他就可以冒充他了
So he could become him.
你们俩在这边修修护目镜
While you guys work on the goggles,
我冒充他去中城警局 看能否
I will go to CCPD as him and see if I can figure out
拿到他们对极速之前的踪迹掌握的信息
what information they have on Zoom's previous sightings.
根据那些踪迹就可以找到极速的藏身地
We can use those sightings to triangulate Zoom's hideout.
好 计划不错
Good. That's a good plan.
记住杰伊说的 好吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表