剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
看来她文武双全
Turns out she's as badass with a gun as she is with a pen.
她确实是
Yeah, she is.
你安全了就好
I'm just happy that you're safe.
安全起见 我给你安排了
I've arranged a security detail
全天候的安保人员
around the clock, just to be sure.
你准备好了我就带你过去
I can take you to them if you're ready.
好的
Yeah.
都怪我 我本该在这的
This is because of me. I should've been here.
巴里 你之前看不见的
Barry, you were blind.
什么忙你也帮不上
There's nothing that you could have done.
你觉得这个面具能帮我们找到那女的吗
You think this mask can help us find that woman?
这上面的任何证据都会和琳达的吻合
Any evidence on this is just gonna match Linda.
我再想别的办法
I'll think of something else.
不会让光博士再杀人了
Light's not gonna kill again.
凯特琳 你们还好吧
Caitlin, are you guys okay?
-还好 -对不起 巴里
- Yeah. - Barry, I'm sorry.
光博士从未杀过人
Doctor Light's never killed before.
我以为我可以跟她讲道理
I thought we could reason with her.
不要和一个受极速影响的人讲道理
You cannot reason with someone under Zoom's influence,
现如今有人因你而死 加里克
and now a man is dead because of you, Garrick.
这一切都因你而起
This whole thing is because of you.
他因为你而怀疑自己
He doubts himself because of you,
相信我 巴里可以做到你做不到的事
but believe me, Barry can do what you could not.
巴里可以阻止极速
Barry can stop Zoom.
我花了两年时间追捕极速
I spent two years hunting Zoom.
错 是极速追捕你
Wrong! Zoom hunted you!
你用生命中过去的两年时间
You spent the last two years of your life
逃跑 逃跑 逃离极速
running, running, running from Zoom.
如果你让巴里走上这条路
Zoom would have killed me just like he will kill Barry
极速会像差点杀了我那样杀掉巴里
if you lead him down this path!
不会的 因为他跟你不一样
No, because he is not like you.
巴里直面危险 而不是躲避
Barry runs towards danger, not from it,
因为他不是懦夫
because Barry's not a coward.
够了
Enough!
你刚才对杰伊太苛刻了
You were pretty hard on Jay in there.
也许你也该对他苛刻点
Maybe you should be hard on Jay too.
我见识过你的能耐了 巴里
I've seen what you can do, Barry.
我计算过你跑得有多快
I've calculated how fast you can run,
应该是你指导杰伊 而不是他指导你
and you should be teaching Jay, not the other way around.
在我得知另一个威尔斯
You know, before I learned that the other Wells
是杀害我母亲的凶手前 我很尊敬他
was the man who murdered my mom, I looked up to him.
其实他曾是我的导师
He was my mentor, actually.
也就是说 我的二重身
So my doppelganger,
那个长得跟我一模一样的人
a man who looks exactly like me,
他背叛了你
betrayed you.
对不起 我不是他
I'm sorry, I'm not him,
所以你得相信我
so you need to listen to me
我觉得你能搞定极速
when I say you can take care of Zoom,
而我们只要抓住光博士就行了
and all we have to do is capture Doctor Light.
我想过在面具上检测光博士的DNA
I thought about testing the mask for Light's DNA,
但只会出现琳达的
but it would only have Linda's.
面具 什么面具
The mask, what mask?
光博士的面具
Light's mask.
你怎么拿到这个的
How did you get this?
爱瑞斯在光博士袭击琳达的时候射下来的
Iris shot it off Doctor Light when she attacked Linda.
你知道怎么用这个面具来找光博士
You know how to use the mask to find Light?
是 我知道
Yes, I do.
我们只要把这个给他就行了
All we have to do is give it to him.
为什么给我
Why me?
因为你有超能力
Because you have powers.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我发明了这个手表以发现超能力者
I developed this watch to detect meta-humans.
你从未在手♥机♥上收到警报提示
You never got an alert on your phone.
没有给尖端科技研究实验室的卫星重新编程
You never reprogrammed the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite,
这就是原因所在
and this is why.
他是个超能力者
He's a meta-human.
西斯科 你知道这事
Cisco, have you known about this,
但你没告诉我们吗
and you didn't say anything to us?
我本来是想告诉你们的
Yeah, I was gonna tell you.
多谢你了 哈里
Thanks a lot, Harry.
我发誓我想说的 但没说出口
I swear I was, but I didn't.
我只是 我害怕了
I was just-- I was afraid.
害怕什么
Afraid of what?
威尔斯博士说暗物质赐予了我这份天赋
Dr. Wells said the dark matter gave me this, this gift.
他说有朝一日我会因此感谢他的
He said that one day I'd thank him for it.
如果我变成他那样该怎么办
What if I become like him?
西斯科 我觉得我们任何一个人
Cisco, I don't think any of us would become evil,
都不会因为突然得到超能力而变得邪恶
if we all of sudden got powers,
哪怕是从威尔斯博士那里得到的
even if they were from Dr. Wells.
是啊 也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
我应该跟你们说的
I should have said something.
这是我的错 对不起
That's my fault. I'm sorry.
你可以等会再抱歉
Well, you can be sorry later,
因为现在
because right now,
我们要用你的超能力来找光博士
we have to use your powers to find Doctor Light.
西斯科 你的超能力 怎么用
Cisco, your abilities, how do they work?
我有时候会有些感觉
I get these feelings sometimes,
这些震波 我能看到那些缺口
these vibes, visions of the breachers
出现在地球上时的影像
when they come to this Earth.
我只是 我不知道是什么触发了超能力
I just-- I'm not sure what triggers it.
有时候它就那么发生了
Sometimes it just happens.
有时是在我碰到他们的东西的时候
Sometimes it's when I'm touching something of theirs.
碰下这个面具
Touch the mask.
你要想找到光博士就赶紧碰它
You want to find Doctor Light, do it.
我觉得好像没起效
I don't think it's working.
再试一次
Try again.
再试一次
Try again!
-对不起 没有反应 -再试
- I'm sorry, it's not. - Again!
-我控制不了它 -那是因为你害怕
- I can't control it. - Because you're afraid.
我说了我不知道怎么触发超能力
I'm telling you I don't know how it works!
不是我想用就能用的
I can't just make it happen!
我告诉你 你可以的
I'm telling you, yes, you can!
火车站南广场 十五号♥站台
South Plaza Train Station, Platform 15.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
各位 站台这里人太多了
Guys, the platform's crowded.
你们确定她在这吗
Are you sure she's here?
她应该穿着一件黑风衣
She should be wearing a black trench coat.
黑色风衣 找到她了
Black trench coat. Found her.
所有人 离开这里 快 快走
Everybody, get out of here. Go, go, hurry!
你为什么就不能放我走呢
Why won't you just let me leave?
我不能放你走 你杀了一个无辜的人
I can't let you leave. You killed an innocent man.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
蓄意谋杀琳达·帕克可不是
Trying to kill Linda Park wasn't.
这是我摆脱极速的唯一方式
It's the only way that I can be free from Zoom,
除非我杀了你
unless I kill you.
我也不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that either,
所以我们俩有问题要解决了
so we've got a problem.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
各位 应该在我来之前就讨论这个的
Guys, should have talked about this before I left,
我该怎么阻止她呢
but how should I stop her?
不断尝试不同的角度 巴里
Keep trying different angles, Barry.
找到她的盲点
Find her blind spot.
我没法足够接近她 我该怎么办
I can't get close enough. What should I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
坦白地说
I gotta tell ya,
这可不是我想听到的答案
that's not exactly the answer I was looking for.
你需要声东击西
You need to confuse her.
给她不止一个目标
Give her more than one target,
这样她就不知道该攻击谁了
so she does not know who to fire at.
好的 我怎么才能做到呢
All right, how do I do that?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表