剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
对
Yeah, I do.
别告诉我 你大老远开车过来
Please don't tell me you drove all the way over here
又是为了闪电侠的事
to ask about The Flash again.
这...
It's...
这不可能的 沃利
it's not happening, Wally.
可...就这一次 我就这个要求
But...it's just one time. That's all I'm asking.
不可能
It's impossible.
他救了我的命 乔
He saved my life, Joe.
我得感谢他
I owe him a thank you.
听着
Look.
我这辈子一直都鲁莽大意
I've been reckless my whole life.
玩赛车 挑战极限
Racing cars, pushing limits.
做什么都开足马力 什么都不考虑
I did everything at full speed without a care in the world.
可直到极速抓了我
But it wasn't until Zoom took me that...
我才真的担心小命不保
that I really thought I was gonna die.
要不是闪电侠出手相救
And I was going to die,
我就真的会死掉
if The Flash didn't do what he did.
他为了救我放弃了自己的超能力
He gave up his powers to save me.
他甚至都不认识我
A guy he didn't even know.
之前从来没人为我那么做过
No one's ever done anything like that for me before.
我得告诉他 那对我意义重大
I need to tell him how much that means to me.
那好吧
Well, all right.
给我点时间
Just give me a little while.
我看看有什么办法
I'll see what I can do.
我得走了
I got to go.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
多谢
Thanks.
这里
In here.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
好 人脸识别刚检测到
All right, facial recognition
格雷闯进了纽伯里大道上的
just picked up Grey breaking into Ace Chemical
埃斯化学公♥司♥
down on Newbury Road.
-我爸爸和他一起吗 -还不知道
- Is my dad with him? - I don't know yet.
-咱们得去一趟 -你确定吗
- But we have to go. - Uh, you sure about that?
我确定 我们不能在这干坐着
Yeah, I'm sure. Look--we can't just sit here.
不管我的速度在不在
Regardless of whether I have my speed or not,
我都得想办法帮忙 这点永远不会变
I have to try to help. That's never gonna change.
好
Okay.
我跟你去 但咱们需要后援
I'm with you, but we're gonna need some backup.
-乔在路上了 -我也去
- Joe's on his way. - I'm coming with.
别 你就待在这里
No, look, please just stay here.
我们还不知道要对付的是什么
We don't know what we're dealing with yet.
你把血样测试做完就好
Just finish running the test on the blood sample.
抱歉 多谢了 杰西
I'm sorry. Thank you, Jesse.
格里芬·格雷 中城警局
Griffin Grey, CCPD!
待那里别动
Stay right there.
你绑♥架♥了哈里森·威尔斯
The man that you kidnapped, Harrison Wells,
你得把他放了
you need to let him go.
不行 现在还不行
I can't do that. Not yet.
那我们只能来硬的了
Then we'll have to do this the hard way.
我想也是
I guess so.
好吧 "超人希曼"力气不小
Okay, He-Man's got some power.
瞄得还挺准
And accuracy.
好 分散他的注意 好吗
All right, keep him distracted, okay?
什么 巴里 巴里
What? Barry! Barry!
我能这么扔一个晚上
I can do this all night.
我们只想要威尔斯 放了他
We just want Wells. Just let him go.
账没算完不能放他走
Not until I'm done with him!
太慢了
Too slow.
巴里
Barry!
我想我需要医疗护理
Oh, I think I need some medical attention.
他的基因其实已经突变了
So his genes have actually mutated.
我用巴里找到的血样做了DNA检测
I ran the DNA from the blood sample Barry found,
他细胞里的功能性肌肉抑制素基本没有了
and the functional myostatin in his cells is essentially gone.
那是他超能力的来源
I mean, giving him super-strength.
各位 还有一件事
Guys, there's something else.
我亲眼看见他衰老了
Um, I saw him age.
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
他正遭受氧化应激
He's suffering from oxidated stress.
也就是说他体内DNA里的蛋白质
It means the protein in the DNA in his body
正被氧化剂侵蚀
are being ravaged by oxidants.
所以他得多吃点蓝莓吗
So, what, he needs to up his blueberry intake?
不 这意味着他越是运用超能力
No, it means, uh, the more he exerts himself,
就衰老得越快
the faster he ages.
如果我们让他过度消耗能量
So if we can get him to exert too much energy--
他就会变得年老体弱
Then he'll become old and weak.
那我们该怎么做
And how do you think we're gonna do that?
我可不能让他把你当人肉吊袋狂揍
I can't watch you be a human punching bag
直到他变成辛普森爷爷
until he turns into Grandpa Simpson.
我想这个我们能解决
I think we can fix that.
杰西 我需要你的快速思维能力
Jesse, I'm gonna need some of that quick thinking of yours.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
我得先回局里去了
I got to get back to the station.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
你知道吗 我获得超能力后
You know, you were the first person I saved
你是我救的第一个人
after I got my powers?
我们当时在外面散步
We were out on a walk
谈论着艾迪
and we were talking about Eddie
以及你们怎么走到一起
and how you were with him,
我当时就想
and I was thinking to myself
我昏迷时错过了多少事情
how I missed a lot while I was in that coma.
突然间 那些车就朝我们冲过来了
And then all of a sudden, those cars came at us.
然后世界好像就静止了
And it was like the world froze.
就像 世上只有我们两个人
Like... you and I were the only two people in the world.
我当时还不知道我有那种力量
I didn't even know what I could do yet,
但我很肯定我能救你
but I knew that I could save you.
我也做到了
And I did.
而现在 我不知道 我不
And now, I don't know. I don't...
我连自己是谁都不知道了
I just don't even know who I am anymore
或者我应该是谁
or who I'm supposed to be.
巴里 你应该是你一直都是的那个人
Barry, you're supposed to be the same guy that you've always been.
不管是不是穿着战衣
Suit or no suit...
那个人都是个英雄
that guy is a hero.
你要的东西都在这了
That's everything you asked for.
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
想到自己毁了那么多人的生活
Knowing you've destroyed so many people's lives?
我睡不着
I don't.
你生命中有什么人是你关心的吗
Do you have anyone in your life that you care about?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我生命中曾有个我关心的人
I used to have someone in my life that I cared about.
我的女朋友 珍妮
My girlfriend, Jenny.
我们本会结婚 将来还会有孩子
We were gonna get married, have kids someday.
但当我被粒子加速器的冲击波击中之后
But after I got hit by that wave from the particle accelerator,
我所有的梦想都终结了
all my dreams ended.
你知道吗 我有时会看到她在街上走
You know, I see her sometimes, walking down the street.
她甚至认不出我来
She doesn't even recognize me.
她又怎么可能认得呢
But why would she?
我看上去和她爸爸一样老
I look as old as her dad.
你把她从我身边夺走了
You robbed me of her.
格里芬 别说了
Griffin. Stop talking.
不然我没法集中注意力
So I can concentrate.
醒醒吧 哥们
Wake up, man.
这座城市因为你而变得一团糟
This city is screwed up because of you.
它原本那么平静和正常
It was quiet and normal.
直到你趾高气昂地到来
Until you rode in on your high horse,
谈论着科学和改变未来
talking about science and changing the future.
你没有停下来想过
You didn't stop to think
你的粒子加速器会给他人带来怎样的影响
about what your particle accelerator could do to others.
你只想过它会为你带来什么
You only thought about what it could do for you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表