剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这就是我刚才要跟你讲的故事的一部分
That's part of that long story I was telling you about.
我不知道我是否能
I don't know if I can
面对这种事情
deal with something like this.
-你有时间穹顶 -是的
- You have a time vault? - Yeah.
我是极速的敌人 我需要躲藏的地方
I'm an enemy of Zoom, and I need a place to hide
以防类似这种情况出现
when something like this happens.
-进去 -遵命
- Get in! - Yes, sir.
那是极速 那是极速
That's Zoom! That's Zoom!
拉蒙
Ramon...
让他闭嘴
Shut him up.
好吧
Okay.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breath, breath...
假墙
Fake wall.
他不会再被假墙骗到了
He's not gonna fall for another fake wall.
我们得转移
We need to move.
我们得找其他地方躲藏
We need to find a different place to hide
然后制定个计划
and make a plan.
等等 等等
Wait, wait...
不行
No.
我觉得在咱们干其他事之前
I think before we do anything,
你得向我解释当下
you have to explain to me everything
发生的一切
that is going on here.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我刚来的时候也以为能逃出去
I used to think I could escape too when I first got here.
没有出路的
There's no way out.
那是谁
Who is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
极速把我抓来这里的时候他就在了
He's been here since Zoom brought me to this place.
住手 好吗
Stop, okay?
别再敲了
Just--just please stop.
杰西 我想他在试图帮助我们
Jesse, I think he might be trying to help us.
我们没救了
Nothing is gonna help us.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们会逃出这里
We're gonna get out of here.
你♥爸♥爸会找到我们的 我保证
Your dad's gonna find us, I promise.
你还真信任一个只关心自己的人
You sure have a lot of faith in a man who only cares about himself.
你知道吗 我一开始
You know, I actually thought that
也那样认为
at first too.
但那不是真的
It's not true.
我们见面后 他所作出的每一个决定
Every decision that he's made--
他所做出的每一个行动
every action he's taken since we've met--
都是为了救你
has been to save you.
你♥爸♥爸没有放弃你 杰西
Your dad hasn't given up on you, Jesse.
不要放弃他
Don't give up on him.
随便你怎么想
Believe what you want,
但是你活着的唯一原因
but the only reason that you're still alive
是好让我在你父亲面前杀了你
is so I can kill you in front of your father.
而你父亲活着的唯一原因
And the only reason your father's still alive...
是为了帮我获得你的速度
Is to get me your speed.
一旦完成了目的
Once he does that,
他也会死
he will die too.
地球一
一段沉寂之后
Up after the break,
能引发地震的超能力者让民众恐惧并好奇
earthquake-causing meta-human leaves citizens shaken and wondering,
闪电侠去哪了
where is The Flash?
完成了
It's finished.
缺口又稳定了
Breach stabilized again.
巴里 西斯科和威尔斯有20小时的时间回来
Barry, Cisco, and Wells have 20 hours to get back.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
如果说是稳定缺口的话 或许如此...
When it comes to stabilizing breaches, maybe--
但是对于与超能力者战斗来说就不行了
not so much when it comes to fighting meta-humans.
你是有点手生了
You were a little rusty.
我是太慢了
I was too slow.
地卜师还在外肆虐 凯瑟琳
Geomancer's still out there, Caitlin.
恐慌民众好奇闪电侠在哪
必须要阻止他
He has to be stopped.
我需要准备好迎接他下一次攻击
I have to be ready in case he attacks again.
还有多长时间 那终极速度...
How much longer till the Velocity...
八
8.
终极速度-8才能准备好
Velocity-8 is ready?
我需要稳定化合物
I need to finalize the compound--
确保细胞外基质保持完成
make sure the extracellular matrix stays intact
这样你就不会那么快失去速度
so you don't lose your speed as fast.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
怎么了
What is it?
上一次对战地卜师之后
After your last encounter with Geomancer,
我做了些测试
I ran some tests.
终极速度-7对你体内
The Velocity-7 is reacting
受损的细胞产生了反应
with the damaged cells in your body.
导致了更严重的细胞退化
It's causing more cellular degeneration.
我相信下一批药不会产生同样的影响
Well, I have faith that the next batch won't do the same thing.
杰伊 我不能继续给你会伤害你的东西
Jay, I can't keep giving this to you if it's hurting you.
如果它能帮我打败地卜师
If it'll help me defeat Geomancer,
你可能必须要给
you might have to.
直到巴里回来
Till Barry gets back,
我可能是这座城唯一的救星
I may be the only chance this city has.
中城新闻图报
我简直不敢相信
I don't know how this is possible,
但是你居然让篮球
but you somehow made basketball
听起来比棒球还无聊
sound more boring than baseball.
改了
Fix this.
斯科特·埃文斯 你的新编辑
Scott Evans, your new editor.
-爱瑞丝 -韦斯特 我知道
- Oh, Iris-- - West, I know.
你写了近期地卜师攻击的报道
You wrote the story about the recent Geomancer attack.
-是的 我写了 -我不能发表
- Yeah, I did. - I'm not running that.
什么 为什么
What, why?
那是篇想安抚民心的烂文
It's a fluff piece to try to make people feel good.
他们需要知道的是真♥相♥
What they need to know is the truth;
闪电侠也许不能总是救他们
The Flash might not always be there to save them.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
他救了城市里很多的人
I think that he's saved a lot of people in this city.
那他现在在哪
But where is he now?
我需要一个真正的故事
I need to run a real story.
好吧
Okay, uh--
如果我能给你写篇
what if I could get you an exclusive
与地卜师战斗过的超能力者专访呢
with the meta-human that fought Geomancer?
是 另一个闪电侠
This--this other Flash.
怎么 你也和他是朋友吗
What, you friends with him too?
只需要 给我一点时间
Just, um, give me a little time.
好吧 但是如果还是你之前写的那种垃圾
Fine, but if it's the same as the other crap that you wrote,
我就要刊登一篇关于闪电侠
I'm gonna run something about how The Flash
也许不是他们梦中英雄的文章
may not be the hero we all dreamed he was.
艾瑞丝 艾瑞丝
Iris- - hey, Iris.
巴里 你昨晚去哪了
Barry, where were you last night?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我父亲昨晚死了
My father died yesterday,
你却一直没回家
and you never even came home.
我知道 我知道 我听说了
I know, I know. I heard.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
你听说了 你在场的 巴里
You--you heard? You were there, Barry.
其实我不在
I actually was not there.
我要 好吧 好吧
I'm--I'm gonna-- yeah, okay. Okay, look.
来我的实验室 来我的实验室就是了
Come to my lab. Just come up to my lab.
我会向你解释一切 好吗
I'm gonna explain everything, okay?
我会解释的
I'm gonna explain it.
所以昨天的巴里不是你
So the Barry from yesterday was not you?
不是
No.
你看 我知道
No, look, I--I know
这有点难以相信
that this is hard to believe,
我是说 这真的很像那部科幻剧
but I mean, it is just like that sci-fi series,
《指挥官卡尔:宇宙的太空警长》
Commander Carl, Space Marshal of the Galaxy,
卡尔被吸进了黑洞
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表