剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We can help you save your daughter.
我知道你想回去是因为这个
I know that's why you want to go home.
我来这里就是一个错误
Look, I made a big mistake coming here.
最开始我的计划是让两个闪电侠
My plan was to get the Flashes out
一起对付极速 可是我失败了
and use that help to stop Zoom, and my plan failed.
我也没有别的办法了
I don't have another plan,
只能回去独自面对极速
except to go back home and face Zoom myself.
你要是回到自己的地球
So let's say you go back to your Earth,
独自面对极速
and you fight Zoom.
他会杀了你的
He will kill you.
这样你还怎么救你女儿
And then, how does that help your daughter?
救杰西最好的办法
Look, the best way to save Jesse
就是留在这 跟我们合作
is for you to stay here, and work with us as a team.
不了
No.
让我一个人静静 我要想想
Now, please leave me alone, while I discover
哪个缺口能把我带回去
which one of these breaches is gonna get me home.
你应该感谢西斯科和斯泰因教授
You know, you're lucky Cisco and Professor Stein
因为他们暂时没有办法关掉所有的缺口
never figured out how to close all the breaches,
不然你就只能留在这里了
cause then you'd be stuck here.
等等
Wait.
我们关上了所有的缺口
We close the breaches.
但是还有一个开着
All of them, except one,
极速只能从那里进来
so Zoom only has one way to get to this world.
-尖端科研实验室的缺口 -没错
- The breach at S.T.A.R. Labs. - Exactly.
我们就在那里下个套
And then we set a trap.
今日上映 《公主新娘》
里面有剑术 斗殴 拷问 复仇
It's got fencing, fighting, torture, revenge,
巨人 怪兽 追捕和逃亡场面
giants, monsters, chases, escapes,
有真爱 有奇迹
true love, miracles, and,
同时这也是最适合约会观看的电影
it's ranked as one of the best date movies of all time.
那就看看你说的是不是真的吧
Well, let's see if that's true.
西斯科
Cisco?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
抱歉现在临时掉链子
I am so sorry that this is happening right now.
我真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我得走了
Um, I have to go.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call you, okay?
我给你打电♥话♥ 我发誓
I'll call you, I swear.
沃恩制药
好了布莱恩 给它放一晚上
Okay, Brian, let that sit overnight,
然后明早再进行化验
and then we'll assay in the morning.
肖尔医生
Dr. Shore?
您没事吧
You okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能把它拿出来
You can't take that out of here.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
你是什么东西
What are you?
愚蠢的人类
Foolish Human...
我是古鲁德
I am Grodd.
帕蒂
Patty.
你找到什么了吗
What'd you find?
街上到处都是这种奇怪的毛发
Found these weird-looking hairs all over the street.
我准备拿去与资料库做个匹配
I'm gonna run 'em against the database
看看能查出些什么
and see what I can find.
这里 案子的受害者
Uh, here, our victim.
他是杰弗里·肖尔医生
His name's Dr. Jeffrey Shore.
他是沃恩制药的生物化学工程师
He's a biochemistry engineer here at Vaughan Pharmaceuticals.
这已经是两周内第二个死掉的技术员了
This is the second dead lab tech in two weeks.
这可不是巧合
That ain't a coincidence.
没错 而且跟另一个技术员一样
Yeah, and like the other tech,
他也从冷藏库中偷了一罐血清
he had just stolen a serum from their storage cooler.
-真的吗 什么血清 -叫做皮质素
- Really? What kind of serum? - It's called Cortexin.
用来治疗脑病变的
It's used to treat encephalopathy,
是一种脑内血液疾病
a blood disease in the brain.
血清不见了 但是他同事几分钟后
The serum's missing, but his colleagues found him here
发现他躺在这 死了
a couple of minutes later, dead.
他没走多远
He didn't get far.
他是因头部受到重击而死
He died from blunt force trauma to the head.
看起来伤得还不轻
Ugh, and apparently a lot of it.
没错 看看这个
Yeah, check this out.
-那是他的血吗 -撞击点
- Is that his blood? - Point of impact.
好吧
Okay.
你能把跟我说过的告诉她吗
Can you run through what you told me to her
然后看看还能发现些什么
and see if you can get anything else,
看看这些案件有没有关联点
and if the cases are linked?
没问题
Sure thing.
这是一些证物
Some of the evidence.
我等下就去找你 警探
I'll be right with you. Uh, detective?
巴里的病怎样了
How's Barry feeling?
我正要去看他呢
Oh, heading to see him right now.
他叫我给他带
He asked me to bring him
一些我自♥制♥鸡汤面
some of my homemade chicken noodle soup.
他讨厌吃罐装食品
He hates that canned stuff.
谁不是呢
Don't we all.
加速 巴里
Faster, Barry!
这就是了
There you go.
再加把劲
Push yourself!
巴里
Barry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我现在不太好
Oh, yeah, you know, I'm not great right now.
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么 我挺好的 不用管我
It's nothing. I'm good, all right? Just forget it.
巴里
Barry.
告诉我们 我们可以帮你
Talk to us. We can help you.
不用 你帮不了我
No, you can't help me.
这次不行 抱歉了
Not this time. I'm sorry.
你理解不了的
You just-you wouldn't understand.
怎么回事 巴里
What up, Barry?
极速毁了我
Zoom destroyed me.
他向中城所有人展示了他的能力
He showed everyone in Central City what he could do,
并且我对他毫无胜算
and that I'm powerless to stop him.
他们授予了我这座城市的钥匙 乔
They gave me a key to this city, Joe.
我应该是他们的英雄
I'm supposed to be their hero.
我应该是那个能够保护他们
I'm supposed to be the guy that can protect them
不受那种邪恶侵害的人 但我失败了
from something as evil as that, and I failed
他们都看到了
in front of all of them.
现在想起闪电侠时 他们所看到的
When they think of the Flash, all they see now
只是一个没强大到能够保护他们的人
is someone not strong enough to protect them.
我没事
I'm good.
我知道我总问个不停
Oh, hey, I know I keep asking,
但是你最近有没有听过
but have you read any reports or anything recently
关于一个鸟人袭击的事件
about a Birdman attacking anywhere?
这世上没有什么鸟人 西斯科
There's no such thing as a Birdman, Cisco.
很不可思议吧 尤其是在这城里
Okay, like that's a stretch. In this city?
我知道我震波到了什么
Look, I know what I vibed.
那是一个有着又大又宽翅膀的男人
It was a man with these big, wide wings.
简直不可思议
It was crazy.
那会不会是个天使
What if it was an angel?
那是个天使
It was an angel.
凯特琳
Caitlin?
拜托 这个想法很离谱啊
Okay, come on, like that's a crazy idea.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我只是不知道该怎么对待巴里
Just don't know what to do about Barry.
所有的测试都显示他没事
I mean, all the test results say he's fine,
可是就像是有什么东西束缚着他似的
but it's like there's something holding him back.
我一直想要跟他谈谈 但是没什么进展
I keep trying to talk to him, but I can't get through.
那或许我们应该找那个能做到的人
Then maybe we should get the person who can.
回家再跟你说这事吧
We can talk about that when I see you at home.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -好的
- I gotta take this, okay? - Okay.
-再见 宝贝 -再见
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表