剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We're running out of time.
你现在需要展现真我
You need to emerge now.
拜托 你要怎么才肯相信我
Come on, what is it gonna take for you to believe me?
你也看见我的翅膀了啊
You saw my wings.
我明白你知道这是真的
I know you know this is true.
求你让我教你吧
Please, just let me show you how.
-他怎么样了 -他现在缺氧
- How's he doing? - He's losing oxygen.
-你给我离开这里 -乔 我
- I need you to leave. - Joe, I--
帕蒂 走
Patty, go.
子弹打在了他肺动脉的某个分支上
There's a bullet in a branch of his pulmonary artery
堵住了左肺大部分的血液流动
that's blocking off most of the blood flow from the left lung.
你可以把那子弹取出来吗
Are we able to get the bullet out?
那样会造成更大的伤害
Not without causing too much damage.
我需要杰伊帮忙
I need Jay's help.
那么
So...
你想让我跳下去
you just want me to jump.
跌落 跳 燕式跳水 随你喜欢
Fall, jump, swan dive, whatever suits you.
只要跳了就对了
Just, uh, do it.
够了 这不是《世界极限运动会》
Okay, this isn't the X Games.
所以这就是她展现真我的方式
And this is how she emerges--
跳下去 直面死亡才能直面真我
she just falls towards her death?
没错 四千年的经历证明就是如此
Yep. 4,000 years of experience says that's exactly how.
睁大眼睛看着吧
Just watch and learn.
不行 不好意思 我们这是在干啥啊
No, I'm sorry. What are we doing?
我们为什么要听他的啊
Why are we listening to this guy?
奥利弗
Come on, Oliver,
你才是那个该问问题的人
you're supposed to be the one who asks questions.
好 但在经历了我们所见和西斯科所说的后
Okay, but after what we saw, after what Cisco said,
真不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but it...
貌似还挺有道理的
kind of makes sense.
我得试试
I need to try.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
没错
Yes, she is.
巴里
Barry!
你为什么要那么做
What the hell was that?
为了救她的命
Saving her life.
你应该开始展现真我的
You should have emerged.
你被什么妨碍着
Something is blocking you.
也许我们应该再试一次 看看...
Well, we should just try again and see what's...
-不 -不 不 不
- No! - Yeah, no, no, no, no.
我们不会再那么做了
We're not doing that again.
肯德拉 你不需要这么做
Kendra, you don't have to do this.
奥利弗 我们能阻止萨维奇 好吗
Oliver, we can stop Savage, okay?
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry!
什么
What?
能和你谈一下吗
Talk to you for a second?
好吧
Okay.
看着他点
Keep an eye on him.
你怎么回事
What is going on with you?
我在试着救她的命
I'm trying to keep her alive.
我们应该让她跳
Then I think we let her jump.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
巴里 我理解你非常想帮忙
Barry, I get that you're desperate to help
你想做个英雄
and you want to be the hero
你想靠自己救她的命
and you want to save her yourself,
但是我觉得她有自己决定的权利
but I think she has to have a part in it too.
什么
What?
只是现在这些规则不停变化
It's just--the rules keep changing.
之前我必须要穿越时间
One day I have to run through time,
后来我还需要和心电感应的大猩猩作战
the next I'm fighting a telepathic gorilla,
而现在呢
and now we're what?
我们要找一个在狂暴追杀
We're chasing down an immortal madman on a rampage
转世女战神的永生疯子
against down a reincarnated warrior priestess?
我只是从没想过当我拥有了超能力之后
I just never thought I'd have superpowers
竟然比之前没超能力时还无助
and feel more powerless than I ever have in my entire life.
这个我能理解
That part I understand.
但是你已经帮助肯德拉了
But you have already helped Kendra.
你保住了她的命
You have kept her alive.
所以现在帮她找回她的翅膀
So now let's help her get her wings,
这样她就可以带你飞回中城
and then she can give you a lift back to Central City.
中城
Central City.
-怎么了 -你应该去中城寻找权杖
- What? - You need to check Central City for the staff.
肯德拉 你之前说你是被吸引过去的
Kendra, you said you were drawn there.
-是的 -我想你是被能摧毁你的东西吸引
- Yeah. - I think you're drawn to things that destroy you
就像你们两个之间的吸引力一样
the same way you two are drawn to each other.
博物馆和私人收藏都找不到
That's why it wasn't in any museum or private collection,
是因为八个月前被中城的
because it was consecrated eight months ago
圣马克教堂供起来了
at St. Mark's in Central City.
我们必须赶在萨维奇之前拿到它
We've got to get it before Savage does.
卡特 待在这
Carter, stay here.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
打电♥话♥给西娅和狄格尔
Call Thea and Digg,
我们需要他们过来守着
and we'll have them hold down the fort
以防萨维奇出现
in case Savage shows up.
肯德拉 去年我也失去了我的能力
Kendra, last year, I lost my powers.
我把它找回来的唯一方式就是
The only way I could get them back
我把身边发生的一切事情都抛开
is if I just forgot about everything happening around me
只关注在我自己身上
and focused on who I was.
相信自己 你就能展现真我
Just believe in yourself, and your true self will emerge.
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定你要这么做吗
Hey, are you sure that you want to do this?
如果这是个永生的人
If this guy's immortal
权杖真的像梅林说的那么厉害
and Merlyn's right about how powerful this staff is...
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
吻她
Kiss her.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
-当心点 -我们走
- Careful. - Let's go.
什么情况
Now what?
他的心缩压在下降
His systolic pressure's dropping.
他的心脏会停止
He's gonna code.
有多糟
How bad is it?
在他的肺动脉里有颗子弹
There's a bullet in his pulmonary artery.
我把它取出来 你能缝合伤口吗
Can you close the wound if I get it?
能
Yes.
你要怎么做
How are you going to do that?
那是什么
What is that?
这是一种叫做终极速度-6的血清
It's a serum called Velocity-6.
能够让杰伊暂时拥有神速力
It could give Jay temporary speed.
他能够穿透威尔斯博士的胸口
He can phase through Doctor Wells' chest
取出子弹
and remove the bullet.
是的 但是我和你说过
Yeah, but I told you,
我不知道我使用了那个之后会有什么后果
I have no idea what's gonna happen if I use that.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
如果你不这么做 威尔斯博士会死
If you don't do this, Dr. Wells will die.
启动了
It's working.
血压和含氧量在上升
BP and oxygenation is rising.
血液开始向他的肺部回流
Blood flow's returning to his lungs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在想
I was just thinking...
以前我感觉与众不同的时候
all the moments of my life when I felt different,
就好像我出了什么问题
like something was wrong with me.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
好吗
Okay?
我知道人生突然有重大改变
Look, I-I know what it's like to have your life
是怎样的心情
suddenly change like this.
我可以帮你熬过去的
I-I can help you get through this.
我不知道你做不做得到
I don't know if you can.
西斯科 现在我有了完全不一样的生活
Cisco, there's a whole other life inside me,
我需要好好了解这其中包含了什么
hundreds of lives, that I need to know about.
我需要自己去了解
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表