剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
看着那些风景闪过
and just watching the scenery flash by
感觉那么快乐
and feeling so happy.
如今我赛车时
And now, when I race,
每次被那种速度包围
feeling that rush of speed,
就好像...
it's like...
就好像回到了过去的日子
It's like I get to back to those days.
我不想停下来
I didn't want to stop
因为如果停下...
Because if I do...
你看 这没有多难
See, that wasn't so hard.
其实真挺难的
Actually, it was pretty hard.
这是哈里对巴里造成伤害后
This is a sample of Barry's cells
巴里体内细胞的样本
after whatever Harry did to them.
你们可以看到 不仅耗尽了神速力
As you can see, not only is it drained of the speed force,
而且呈现出细胞染色体损害
But it's also presenting itself as chromosomal damage.
如果哈里继续对你这么做
If Harry kept doing what he was doing,
他将会永久夺走你的超能力
he could have taken your powers permanently.
连邪恶版威尔斯都没能研究出这个
Even evil Wells couldn't figure out how to do that one.
最好有人把他送回老家
Well, look, somebody better send his ass back
不然我要一枪打死他了
to where he came from or I'm gonna shoot him.
-阿门 -不行
- Amen. - No.
为什么不行
What do you mean, no?
如果处在他的位置
What would we have done
我们会怎么做
if we were in his position?
如果被抓的是爱瑞丝
I mean, what would you do
你会怎么做 乔
if it was Iris, Joe?
西斯科 史纳特绑♥架♥你时
And Cisco, when Snart kidnapped you,
威胁你要是不合作
threatened to kill your brother
就杀了你哥哥 你也合作了
unless you helped, you did,
我们都没有因此怪罪你
and none of us judged you for that.
现在也一样 因为一旦事情牵涉到家人
We still don't because when it comes to family,
牵涉到我们所爱的人时
when it comes to the people that we all love,
我们会变脆弱
we're all vulnerable.
我们谁都难免做出错误的决定
None of us are above making a wrong decision.
他完全可以做到
He could have done it.
他可以偷走我的速度
He could have stolen my speed,
一走了之
gotten away with it.
我们谁也无法察觉
None of us would have even known,
但他没有 现在他的女儿要死了
but he didn't, and now his daughter's gonna die
我们能说得过去吗
and we're okay with that?
我没法放弃她
I can't just give up on her.
我没法放弃那个世界
I can't give on a world.
那个世界里充满了面临死去的人
This is a world full of people who are facing death.
不知道 也许以我的速度难以打败极速
I don't know, I may not be fast enough to beat Zoom yet,
但我不准备就这样
but I'm not gonna just
关闭缺口 就这样算了
close the breaches and forget about it.
我们必须帮助威尔斯
We have to help Wells.
听着 各位
Look, guys, I...
是我最先信任了他
I was the one that trusted him first.
我承认
I own that.
我让他留下了
I let him stay
不顾你们所有人劝阻
when literally all of you told me not to,
所以目前为止所发生的一切
so everything that's happened up until this point,
都算我的
it's on me,
但这次必须我们一起决定
but this has to be a group decision.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Well...
我猜是要说再见了
I guess this is good-bye.
不是的
No, it's not.
我说过我们是一个团队
I told you, we're a team.
现在你也是其中一员
Now you're a part of it.
我们要帮你救出杰西
We're gonna help you save Jesse.
我们不会让你一个人回去
We're not sending you through alone.
我们一起去地球二
We're going to Earth-2.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表