剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但我不一样
I do.
我的女儿还在这个地球上的某个地方
My daughter's out here on this Earth somewhere.
我得去找到她
I have to find her.
我们都有自己关心的人
We all have people that we care about.
极速会利用这点来对付我们的 相信我
Zoom will use that against us. Believe me.
或许我们不应该继续了
Maybe we should just leave it be.
不 不行 听我说
No, no. Look, no.
听着 我们不能不管另一个地球
Look, we're-- we're not turning our backs on another Earth.
我们不能让极速
We're not gonna let Zoom
逃避他该受的惩罚
get away with everything that he's done.
现在没有办法去另一个地球 艾伦
Right now, there is no way to another Earth, Allen.
就保持这样吧
Let's keep it that way.
我们一定要回到地球二上去
We're getting back to Earth-2.
无论他帮不帮忙
With or without his help.
开始干活吧
Let's go to work.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们需要你的帮忙
We could use your help.
是的 我会帮的
Uh, yeah, I would.
只是我跟斯科特有个约会
It's just I have a date with Scott.
就是那个编辑吗
That's the editor?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
很好啊 我很高兴你终于能
That's good. No, I'm glad that you're finding a way
忘记以前 向前看了
to move on without anything holding you back.
你应该幸福
You deserve that.
是啊 可如果没有你的支持我也做不到
Yeah, and well, I would have been able to do it without your support.
这对我很重要 所以
It means a lot to me, so...
-那自然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
没事 不客气
Yes, for sure.
我说 如果你今晚前搞不定这个缺口问题
Well hey, I mean, if you don't get this breach problem fixed by tonight,
暂定我明晚过来帮忙可以吗
pencil me in for tomorrow?
可以这么安排
I can do that.
好的
Okay.
天呐 我太喜欢你在楔石城训练了
Man, I love it when you train in Keystone City.
你晚饭后想留下来吗
Hey, you sticking around after dinner?
我和沃利要看一级方程式锦标赛
Me and Wally are gonna watch Formula 1.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
我得回实验室
I got to get back to the lab.
我还在试着寻找回到地球二的方法
I'm still trying to find a way back to Earth-2.
你不能让威尔斯去操心吗
Can't you just stick Wells on it?
不行 他拒绝了
No, he refused.
他不想让我或是任何人再打开缺口
Doesn't want me or anybody opening the breaches again.
好吧 我不敢相信自己要这么说
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this
对这样一个被我开枪打过
about a man I shot at--
还在他脸上打了几拳的人
and punched in the face,
但我觉得你应该听他的
but I think you should listen to him.
为什么
Why?
巴里 我一想到你要回地球二
Barry, it worries the hell out of me
我就担心得要死
the thought that you want to go back to Earth-2.
我现在更快了 前所未有的快
I'm faster now. I'm faster than I've ever been.
我比极速还快
I'm faster than Zoom.
我可以打倒他的
I can take him down.
我想说是
All I'm saying is,
你已经虎口脱险过一次了
you already escaped the hornet's nest once.
为什么还要再去冒险
Why go back and kick it again?
沃利
Wally!
这儿有大老远从楔石城弄来的一些披萨
We got some pizza here all the way from Keystone City.
希望你们不介意我把衣服带来洗
Hope it's cool I brought my laundry over.
当然不 巴里上大学的时候
Of course. Barry used to do his laundry here
总是把他的衣服带来这里洗
all the time when he was in college.
那是因为寝室里的那些洗衣机
That's cause those machines in the dorm
总是吞你的硬币 对吗
always eat your quarters, right?
其实 我已经不住在学校里了
Actually, I'm not, uh, living on campus anymore.
什么 从什么时候开始的
What? Since when?
从食宿费变得比我想象中的贵很多开始
Since room and board became way more expensive than I thought.
小子 我可以帮你解决这个问题
Man, I can help you out with that.
我猜你在付完你母亲的医疗费后
I figured your money must be tight
手头可能会有点紧张
after paying all your mother's medical bills.
食宿费贵了多少
How much more is it?
不 没事的
No, it's, uh, it's cool.
别这样 沃利 让我帮你吧
Come on, Wally, let me help you out.
而且我车♥库♥里还有个迷你冰箱
Plus I got that mini-fridge in the garage.
你也可以拿去用 如果你想的话
You can use that, too, if you want.
乔 我没事 真的
Joe, I'm good. Really.
好吧
All right.
让我赶紧把这些放进去
Uh, let me just put these in real quick.
天呐 我有时候真是搞不懂那孩子
Man, I can't figure that kid out sometimes.
我在想他的二重身会不会也这么复杂
I wonder if his doppelganger's that complicated.
有办法了吗
Um, any ideas?
我们目前想到的最好的方案
Well, the best plan we've come up with so far
就是把一枚核弹头发射到城市电网旁边
is to set off a nuclear warhead next to the city's electrical grid,
所以...
so...
我们可不能那么做
We're not gonna do that.
不过我好像想到了一个方法
I think I thought of something though.
告诉我你所知道的
Tell me everything that you know
关于西斯科的二重身的一切
about Cisco's doppelganger.
回波
Reverb.
回波在你的地球上的超能力是什么
What were Reverb's powers on your Earth?
他能利用地球之间的多♥维♥度能量
He could tap into the multi-dimensional energies between Earths.
他可以看透多个维度
He could see through dimensions.
找到穿越者 就像拉蒙一样
Find breachers, like Ramon.
我们看见回波能做的不止这些 对吗
I mean, we--we saw Reverb do more than that though, right?
我们看见他从手中发出振动脉冲
I mean, we saw him shoot vibrational bursts out of his hands.
让人很痛的那种
Really painful ones.
你想表达什么
What do you mean?
我是说 回波有某种能力
I-I mean, Reverb had the ability to somehow
可以操控多♥维♥度能量
manipulate that multi-dimensional energy.
你想说什么 艾伦
What's your point, Allen?
我想说的是
My point is...
如果他的能力
if his powers
和那种联♥系♥起多宇宙的能量相关联
are linked to the energy that ties together the multi-verse--
如果他能操控它
if he can manipulate it--
那么他就能在任何地球上打开缺口
then he can open a breach to any Earth he wants.
没错 如果回波可以做到
Exactly. And if Reverb could do it...
我也可以
I could do it too.
西斯科 我想回到地球二就靠你了
Cisco, I think the way back to Earth-2 is you.
我什么都没感觉到
I got nothing.
再试一次 好吗
Try again, okay?
巴里 如果他做不到
Barry, what if he can't do it
是因为他觉得自己做不到呢
because he thinks he can't do it?
他可以做到的 你可以做到
He can do it though. You can do it.
你 会成功的 好吗
You--it's gonna work, okay.
也许只是我们地方选的不对
Maybe we're just not in the right place.
或者是因为你选错人了 好吗
Or maybe I'm just not the right man for the job. Right?
我们走
Let's go.
西斯科
Cisco.
抱歉 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
警探
Detective,
我有问题问你
I need to ask you--
还有别人在啊
Oh, you've got company.
没事 反正我也要去学习了
No, it's, uh, cool. I should be studying anyway.
你知道你有点像那个人...
Do you know you kind of look like that guy--
我不是他
I'm not him.
好吧
Okay.
再见 乔
Later, Joe.
谢谢你
Thank you. Look, um,
很抱歉我不请自来了 只是...
I apologize for dropping by unannounced. I just...
找我女儿的事有进展了吗
have you had any luck locating my daughter?
还没 但全区所有部门
Not yet, but I circulated her picture
都有她的照片
through every department in the region.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表