剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
And I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
But in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats,
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on The Flash...
极速想让我死
Zoom wants me dead.
他从地球二送来的那些超能力者
The meta-humans that he's sending from earth-2,
他们可不关心挡在前边的无辜群众
they don't care how many innocent people get in the way.
我必须得走
I have to go.
我需要你告诉我可以走
I need you to tell me that it's okay.
巴里
Barry.
这就是你们的英雄吗 中城
Is this the face of your hero, central city?
说真的 你这次伤得挺重的
Seriously got your ass kicked.
我的腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
没事 我就在你旁边
All right, I got you.
我现在还不能走
I can't do it right now, all right?
-你可以的巴里 -不不 不行
- Oh, yes you can, Barry. - No, no, no.
你进步很大
You've made so much progress.
是啊 都能走六步了
Yep, six whole steps.
谁来给我奖朵小红花
Someone give me a Bozo Button.
别对自己那么苛刻
Hey, give yourself some credit.
你刚刚摔断了背
You just broke your back.
是啊 一般人怕是要瘫痪一辈子了
Yeah, a normal person would've been paralyzed the rest of his life.
我要多久才能痊愈
How long until I'm fully healed?
我一周前拍的核磁共振图
The initial MRI I took a week ago
显示出你胸腰椎接合部位的第12节胸椎
showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace
到第一节腰椎完全错位
of the thoracolumbar junction.
但这幅是我今早拍的
But this is the MRI I took this morning.
骨骼重整
90.4%
简直不可思议 但你已经快痊愈了
It's remarkable, but you're almost completely healed.
我呼吸还是有点困难
I'm still having trouble breathing.
这是脊髓损伤后的常见现象
That's totally normal with a spinal injury.
应该很快就会好的
It should clear up soon.
我们会让你重新穿上战袍的 巴里
We're going to get you back in that suit, Barry.
很快 相信我
Real quick, trust me.
我们该拿急速怎么办
What are we gonna do about Zoom?
西斯科给他安了追踪器后 一直没动静
No sign of him since Cisco nailed him with that tranq dart.
我也没有感受到震波
And I haven't vibed since then.
或许极速不会回来了
Maybe Zoom's not coming back.
我看未必
I highly doubt that.
所以我要采取行动
Which is why I'm gonna go do something about it.
你说"采取行动"是什么意思
What do you mean, go do something about it?
我需要你们有缺口的那间房♥间和神速炮
I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon.
为什么
Why is that?
因为 巴里 我该回家了
Because, Barry, it's time to go home.
闪电侠
第二季第七集
所以你来到我们的地球
So you show up on our Earth,
把事情搞得一团糟
you screw everything up,
现在就想拍拍屁♥股♥回家了
and now you want to go home?
听上去还真耳熟
Sounds very familiar.
再说一遍 我不是那个人
Again, that wasn't me.
我必须永远地解决掉极速
I need to take care of Zoom once and for all.
免得再有其他人丧命
Before anyone else gets killed.
你有什么计划呢
How do you plan on doing that?
我会想到办法的
I'll think of something.
拉蒙 能送我去神速炮那里吗
Ramon, if you'll escort me to the speed cannon.
不不 你不能穿过缺口
No, no, you can't go through the breach.
他可以啊
Yeah, he can.
杰伊教过我们怎么送人过去
Jay taught us how to send people.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
如果你能在你的地球打败极速
Look, if you can figure out how to stop zoom On your earth,
在这里也一样可以
you can figure out how to do it here.
我们需要你留在这里
We need you to stay here
直到我们打败极速 威尔斯博士
until we defeat Zoom, Dr. Wells.
而我需要的 斯♥诺♥博士
What I need, Dr. Snow,
是回家
is to return home.
不管你们帮不帮我 我都要回家
And I'm going to that with or without your assistance.
你在干嘛呢 哈里想走 好走不送呗
What are you doing? If Harry wants to go...Bye.
听着 不管你喜不喜欢 西斯科
Look, like it or not, Cisco,
我们需要他的帮助
we need his help.
我可不确定我们需要威尔斯出的主意
I'm not sure another plan from Wells is what we need.
对啊 他上一个"绝妙计划"差点害死巴里
Yeah, I mean, the last bright idea he had nearly got Barry killed.
我知道
I know.
但是杰伊走了
But Jay's gone,
没人比威尔斯博士更了解极速
and Dr. Wells knows Zoom better than anyone.
所以 在巴里腿脚恢复前
So until Barry is back on his feet again,
我们得留住威尔斯博士 以免极速回来
we need to keep Wells around in case Zoom returns.
凯特琳 如果他不想呆在这儿
Caitlin, if he doesn't want to be here,
让他走吧
Let him go.
不行
I can't do that.
现在还不行
Not yet.
超能力者又闹事了
Oh, snap, meta-human attack.
提醒事项
西斯科·拉蒙
约会之夜就在今晚
搞错了 只是我设的闹钟而已
Nope, nope, my bad, that is just an alert for me.
-为什么设闹钟 -就是提醒我而已
- For what? - Oh, it's just a reminder.
我一小时内有个约会
I have a date in an hour, so...
跟谁约会
Oh, with who?
跟甜美可人的肯德拉·桑德斯
With the lovely Kendra Saunders,
吉特的咖啡师
the barista at Jitters.
她做的拿铁可好喝了
Oh, she makes a mean latte.
我们应该会共进晚餐 看一场电影
I think we're gonna go out for dinner and a movie,
然后再一起吃早餐吧
and then, I don't know, maybe some breakfast.
早餐
Wait, breakfast?
为什么要一起吃早餐
Why breakfast? I don't...
是啊
Yeah...
因为 回家...
Cause, you know, you go home...
-西斯科 -然后你们就
- Cisco. - And...
-他在跟你开玩笑呢 -去吧
- He's messing with you. - Go.
是帕蒂
Patty.
-帕蒂 -我听说你还病着
- Patty, hey. - Hey. I hear you're still sick.
是啊 还病着呢
Yeah, yeah, it's a...nasty bug.
我会做非常好喝的鸡汤
Well, I make a mean chicken noodle soup from scratch.
你要是想喝的话我过会儿可以带点过来
I could bring some by later if you'd like.
谢谢 你真贴心 只是我
No, that's sweet, I just-- I'd feel terrible
我不想让你惹染上病
if you caught any of this.
而且我更喜欢吃罐头食品
Besides, I love the canned stuff.
好吧 尽量别用你的腿走路
Okay, well, try to stay off your feet.
是啊 我尽量不要走路
Oh, yeah, believe me, I am.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
感觉你遭遇了什么事
You sound like something's up.
没事 我好着呢
Yeah, no, no, no, no. I'm fine.
我只是不太舒服
I'm just not myself right now.
我希望很快能再见到你
Okay, well, I hope to see you soon,
早日康复
and, uh, feel better.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
你还是别碰那些奶酪了
You should stay away from the cheese curds.
一吃就停不下来
They're addicting.
让我猜猜 你到这里来见我
I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that you're here
是背着你那些无所不能的队友吧
without the consent of the rest of your fabulous team.
跟你一起合作不容易
It's been difficult, having you here.
对我们来说都很艰难
For all of us.
你不用担心了
You don't have to worry about that anymore
因为我要走了
because I'm leaving.
我们能帮你救下你女儿
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表