剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I have bigger plans for you. Remember?
有一天 这座城市会是你的
One day, this city will be yours.
我承诺过你
I promised you.
我打算履行我的诺言
I intend to honor that promise.
快走
Go!
走吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该谢谢你救了我
Thank you for rescuing me.
我们是个团队 不是吗
Well, we're a team, right?
我很佩服 我们都是
I'm impressed. I think we all are.
我们得想办法对付古鲁德
Yeah, well, we need to do something about Grodd.
-比方说 -比方说让他永远消失
- Like what? - Like get rid of him for good.
你想杀了他
You want to kill him?
鉴于他害死了那么多人 我确实想
Considering how many people he's killed, yeah.
那不是古鲁德的错
This isn't Grodd's fault.
是威尔斯把他变成这样的
He's only like this because Wells made him this way.
没错 可他绑♥架♥你还差点害死你 凯特
Yes, but, Catie, he kidnapped you and you could have died.
你没看到我所经历的
You didn't see what I saw.
古鲁变得更聪明了
Grodd's getting smarter.
他孤独而且悲伤
He's lonely and sad.
他想要更多同类
He wan more apes like him.
什么意思 他想要孩子吗
What are you saying? He wants kids?
我确定一只会心灵控制的大猩猩
'Cause I'm pretty sure one telepathic Grape Ape
已经够这座城市受的了
is more than enough for this city.
我知道有个地方可以送他去
I know somewhere we could send him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在那次奇点爆♥炸♥时
When the singularity exploded
我在尖端科研实验室发现了缺口
and I discovered the breach in S.T.A.R. Labs,
我进行了相似鉴定 找出相同的缺口
I ran similar tests and discovered the same thing,
还有其他51个
51 additional breaches.
中城的缺口与之不同在于
The difference being the breaches in Central City
它们分布在城市各处
are scattered all throughout the city
然而在我的世界里 它们大部分都不是
whereas counterparts in my world most definitely are not.
你知道它们通向哪里
And you know where they lead?
我准备继续搞清楚
Well, I was in the process of figuring all that out
然而斯♥诺♥博士热切地劝我留下了
when Dr. Snow so gallantly convinced me to stay,
但如果我是对的 这个缺口就会把古鲁德
but if I am correct, this breach is gonna get Grodd
送到一个最接近家园的地方
as close to home as he's ever likely to get.
好吧 即使你是对的
Okay, even if you're right,
我们要如何引诱古鲁德穿进去
how do we bait Grodd to go through it?
我儿子会去的
My son'll do it.
是不是 闪电侠
Won't you, Flash?
古鲁德
Grodd?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
闪电侠
Flash.
古鲁德 想要凯特琳
You want Caitlin, Grodd,
你先得抓到我
you're gonna have to catch me first.
巴里准备把古鲁德引到那个缺口前吗
So Barry's gonna lure Grodd in front of the breach?
是的 一旦把他带到了指定位置
Yep, and once he gets him to the right spot,
西斯科就会用那玩意把他轰到地球二去
Cisco's gonna blast him into Earth-2 with his thingamajig.
-神速炮 -没错
- Speed cannon. - Exactly.
好吧 我发现我出狱之后
Well, things have gotten a lot more complicated
各种东西都复杂好多
since I got out of prison.
谁说不是呢
Man, you have no idea.
西斯科 马上到了 准备好了吗
Cisco, almost there. Are you ready?
我已就位
I'm in position.
你启动神速炮时
Now, once you turn on the speed cannon,
夸克物质会稳定化
the quark matter will stabilize,
把缺口拉成大约这么大
stretching the breach about so big,
所以只要在这个圈里就能成功
so anywhere within this circle will suffice.
时间刚好
Right on time.
好吧 快点
Okay, come on.
我没看到古鲁德 你们看见他了吗
I don't have eyes on Grodd. Does anyone see him?
这猩猩还真够大的
That is a big gorilla.
凯特林在哪里
Where is Caitlin?
-我的天 -站起来 巴里
- Oh, my God. - Get up, Barry.
凯特林在哪里 闪电侠
Where is Caitlin, Flash?
我在这里
Right here.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
快放开他 古鲁德
You need to let him go, Grodd.
闪电侠是我的敌人
Flash is my enemy.
-现在你也是我的敌人 -不
- Now you, too. - No.
他是想从你手中救出我
He was trying to save me from you.
我们当时不知道你想要什么
We didn't understand what you wanted,
但现在我们知道了
but now we do.
我可以给你你想要的 我可以给你个家
I can give you what you want. I can give you a home.
你必须得相信我
You just have to trust me.
好 他过来了
All right, here he comes.
准备好扳动开关
Ready to flip the switch.
就趁现在 巴里
Now, Barry.
火力全开
Full power.
已经全开了
It is.
巴里 你不能让古鲁德逃走
Barry, you can't let Grodd get free.
战胜你的恐惧 孩子 相信自己
Conquer your fears, son. Believe in yourself.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
欢迎回归 闪电侠
Welcome back, Flash.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, bro.
难以置信穿上这身战衣的人终于做了点好事
I can't believe something good finally came from that suit.
第一次 也是最后一次
First and the last time.
那东西依然让我感到毛骨悚然
That thing still gives me the creeps.
我们应该把它毁掉
We should destroy it.
好啊 但在那之前你先看看
Let's do that, but see if you can figure out
怎样才能把这战衣放入这个戒指里
how to get it back in this ring first.
能用它应该会挺不错的
Might be nice to have something like that
省得总是老拎着个袋子跑来跑去
instead of carrying around a bag all the time.
那个我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
怎么了
What?
我对微型技术也略知一二
I know a thing or two about micro-technology.
可不是嘛 你对好多事都略知一二呢
Yeah, you know a thing or two about a lot of things.
只要他知道的能让我的孩子
Well, as long as what he knows keeps my son
和这些好人平安无事
and these good people safe,
那知道得越多越好
the more you know, the better.
哈里森 很高兴再次见到你
Pleasure to meet you, Harrison. Again.
幸会 艾伦医生
Dr. Allen.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
西斯科
Cisco.
-我们走吧 -保重
- Let's go. - Take care.
威尔斯博士 你地球上的那个地方
So, Dr. Wells, this place on your Earth
我们送古鲁德去的那里 具体是哪里
that we've sent Grodd, what is it exactly?
那是受实验影响的大猩猩们的避难所
It's a refuge where gorillas subjected to lab experiments,
像古鲁德之类
like Grodd,
可以在那里自在生活
can roam freely.
热带雨林
我知道这是最好的结果
I know it's for the best,
但我仍然感觉像是背叛了他
but I still feel like I betrayed him.
不 别那么说 你没有背叛他
No, don't say that. You didn't betray him.
你给了他更好的生活
You gave him a better life.
我还是不明白 我
I still don't understand, though, I...
为何我们地球上的缺口
Why do the breaches on our Earth
会通往你们地球上的不同地方
lead to different places on yours?
我也不知道 拉蒙
I don't know yet, Ramon,
但我知道我们必须关闭所有缺口
but I do know we have to close them all,
可我不知道要如何才能做到
and I don't know how to do that.
你不用再孤军奋战了
You don't have to do it alone anymore.
所有事都不用了
Any of it.
我们团结一致打败了古鲁德 若一直如此
Together, we defeated Grodd, and if we stay that way,
我们就会找到关闭缺口的方法
we will figure out how to close the breaches,
也可以战胜极速 找回你女儿
get Zoom, and get you your daughter back.
谢谢
Thank you.
这张照片绝对值得收藏
Oh, this one is definitely a keeper.
没错
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表