剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
还有...
Or the--or the...
再次半夜从梦中惊醒尖叫
Waking up in the middle of the night screaming again.
好的 也无所谓
Fine, whatever.
之后又是很美好的计划
And then--and then the really, really fancy plans...
那是很棒
Which were awesome.
结果在我性命攸关时把我丢下
And then you ditched me right before I almost died.
你要是这么说的话 那...
I mean, when you put it that way, it--
我真的很难过
I'm actually really upset.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们一起快乐过
Look, we've been having fun.
非常快乐
And fun has been so great.
但我要把这些快乐
But...I'm moving past fun
做一个了结
to the close part.
这是我想要的 好吗
That's what I want, okay?
我决定要这样
That's where I'm going.
你需要弄清楚你想要什么
You need to figure out what it is that you want.
越快越好
And do it fast.
快是我的专长
Fast is my specialty.
交出来吧
Yo, pay up.
怎么
What?
你派人跟踪我了吗
You got someone tailing me now?
你昨晚为什么没来吃晚餐
Why didn't you show up for dinner last night?
我没赶上
Couldn't make it.
如果和别人约好了要去
You tell someone you're gonna be somewhere,
你必须去
You show up.
大概是没有爸爸教过我这些道理吧
Guess I didn't have my dad to teach me that, huh?
这就是你来中城的原因吗
Is this why you came to Central City?
不来熟悉我和你姐姐
Not to get to know me or your sister,
却参加这种东西
But this nonsense?
楔石城已经没人敢和我赛了
No one in Keystone will race me anymore.
但我真心没必要对你解释什么
But I don't actually have to explain myself to you.
实际上 有必要
Actually, you do.
这是违法的 我是警♥察♥ 没忘吧
This is illegal. I'm a cop, remember?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yes.
一个不知道自己还有个儿子的警探
The detective who didn't know he had a son
而且对我一无所知
and who doesn't know anything about me.
我在努力去了解你 沃利
I am trying to get to know you, Wally.
这些赛事 那车
These races-- that car--
是我赢来的
that I won?
我只有这样才能付得起我妈的医疗费
That's the only way that I can pay for my mom's hospital bills,
这样才能让她得到治疗
get her the help that she needs.
你不用这样做的
You don't have to do this.
我存了点钱 我可以先拿出一点养老金
I have money saved. I can dip into my pension.
我不需要你的钱
I don't need your money.
我能照顾好我和我妈 懂吗
I can take care of myself and my mom, okay?
我才是家里的顶梁柱
I'm the man of our house.
已经容不下别人了
That position has been filled.
回你那个家去吧 乔
Go home to your family, Joe.
巴里
Barry?
怎么回事
What?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我想要闪电侠最宝贵的东西
The thing most precious to the Flash--
你
You.
帕蒂
Patty?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
糟了
No.
快点
Come on.
不 乔
No—Joe!
乔 我觉得乌龟人带走了帕蒂
Joe, um, I think the Turtle has patty.
我...
I--
赶快到尖端科研实验室见我 好吗
look, just meet me at S.T.A.R. Labs, all right?
燧发手♥枪♥文物丢失 中城日报
你想对我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想让你别动
I want you to stop moving...
永远别动
Forever.
杀了我你能得到什么
What do you get out of killing me?
我没打算杀你
Oh, I'm not gonna kill you.
杀了你太快太麻烦了
That's much too--- fast and messy.
我做事喜欢优雅缓慢
I like to take things nice and slow.
你不用为了证明什么来伤害我
You don't have to hurt me to try to prove a point.
我这不是为了伤害你
This isn't about hurting you.
我是为了伤害珍惜你的人
This is about hurting someone who values you.
谁 巴里吗
Who, Barry?
不
No.
是闪电侠
The Flash.
他跟我有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
我看到他奋不顾身的去救你
I saw the way he saved you.
没错 他就是那种人
Yes, that's what he does.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
谁有需要他就去救谁
He saves people who need saving.
真是浪费时间
That's a waste of time...
拯救大众
Saving people.
他们把所有东西都视作理所当然
They take everything for granted.
所以你就夺走对他们最重要的东西
So you take the things that matter most to them.
我的妻子罗莎琳把我视作理所应当
My wife Rosalyn took me for granted.
她想要离开我
She wanted to leave me--
她是对我来说最重要的人
the thing I valued most.
所以就是因为这个吗
So that's what this is about?
因为妻子离开了你所以你很受伤
You're hurt because your wife left you?
我不能让她离开我
I couldn't let that happen.
所以我把她变成了我的
So I made her mine.
永远是我的
Forever.
帕蒂·斯皮沃特警探
我希望我没把你的名字拼错
I do hope I spelled your name right.
小巴 我们会找到她的
Bar-- we'll find her.
我找不到这个人的任何线索
I'm not getting any leads on this guy.
就好像是他彻底消失了一样
It's like he's totally fallen off the grid.
你知道吗 所有他偷的东西
You know, it-- any of the stuff he's stolen,
-我都找不到 -他都自己留着
- I can't find it. - He keeps them.
就像是连环杀人犯收集战利品一样
He keeps them the way a serial killer collects trophies.
他偷了好多东西
He's stolen a lot of stuff.
所以他需要一个很大的地方来存着 对不对
Which means he needs a lot of space to store it, right?
我们就从这里入手
That's where we start.
查查他有没有租用什么仓库
See if he rented any storage spaces.
罗素·格鲁森
不不
No, no...
我什么也没找到
I'm not getting anything.
等等
Wait a minute.
在内道尔图书馆没关的时候
His ex-wife used to be an archivist for antiquities
他的前妻是那里的文物保管员
at the Naydel Library before it shut down,
罗莎莉·格鲁森 内道尔图书馆
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥后三个月图书馆关闭了
And it shut down three months after the accelerator exploded.
那里足够存放乌龟人的东西
That place is big enough to hold Turtle's stuff.
好的 我知道了
Okay, all right.
等等 巴里 我们还没想出来
Wait, Barry-- we haven't even figured out
怎么消除乌龟人的超能力呢
how to neutralize the Turtle's power.
那我就用我的超能力硬闯
Well, I'm gonna have to power through it.
好了 我到图书馆外了
All right, I'm outside the library.
巴里 要救出帕蒂的唯一方法就是
Barry, the only way to save Patty
你在乌龟人两次脉冲之间把她带出来
is if you grab her in between each of the turtle's pulses.
你只有0.2秒的时间
You'll only have 2/10ths of a second
来行动
to make your moves.
没问题
I got it.
不要
No!
我估计他没我想的
I guess he doesn't care about you
那么在乎你
as much as I thought.
不要
No...
别 别 求你了
No, no...Please!
没事了
No, it's all right.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
无论你是谁 都谢谢你
Thank you, whoever you are.
没事了
It's okay.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表