剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好 一旦我把靴子搞定
Yes, once I finish the boot,
中城警局就会有能够打倒超能力者的武器了
CCPD will totally have what it needs to take down a meta-human.
尤其眼下巴里已经决定走
Especially now that Barry has decided to go all
《独行侠野狼》路线 自己打击犯罪
Lone Wolf Mcquade and fight crime by himself.
可不是吗 你跟他聊过了吗
I know, right? Have you spoken to him?
没有 凯特琳开始在水星实验室工作后
Not really. Haven't even heard from Caitlin
我甚至都没跟她联♥系♥过
Since she started work at Mercury Labs.
-西斯科 爸爸 -宝贝
- Hey Cisco. Hi, dad. - Hey, baby.
你有没有和巴里说过集♥会♥的事情
Hey, I was wondering if you'd talked to Barry about the rally.
我们正说到这儿呢
We was just saying.
抱歉 不过我不敢相信
I'm sorry, but, I can't believe
他们要把城市钥匙授予闪电侠
they're gonna give the Flash the key to the city.
尽管严格意义上来说 作为闪电侠小组的成员
Although technically, as members of team Flash,
我们都应该得到钥匙
We should all be getting keys.
你知道巴里的
Well, you know Barry.
我们越劝他去做什么事
The more we try to convince him to do something,
他就越不想去做
The less he's gonna want to do it.
但他还是应该去
Yeah, but he should go.
得有个人试着劝服他
Someone should try and get through to him.
或许他最好的朋友可以去
Maybe his best friend.
乔 相信我 我试过了
Joe, believe me, I've tried.
我是说她
I meant her.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, baby.
-好的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
警告
修理工作区域
若非授权禁止入内
吉特斯咖啡厅
你知道吗 如果你决定
You know, if you ever decided
不再当闪电侠了
that you didn't want to be the Flash,
做个工头也会不错
You have a good future being a contractor.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想要把这一切
Yeah, I'm just trying to put it all back
按照原来的摆放...
exactly how it was before the--
你知道的
You know.
看起来很多当地商♥铺♥
Seems like a lot of local businesses
都一夜之间被修好了
are being rebuilt at night.
神不知鬼不觉的
In secret.
我在考虑给报纸写篇关于闪电侠的报道
I was thinking about writing an article about it for the paper.
别 拜托了
Don't. Please.
大家都听过相关故事
Look, people have heard the stories.
也看过相关报道
They've read the articles.
甚至可能亲眼见过红衣侠从身边一闪而过
They've maybe even seen the red streak racing past them.
但他们从未见过闪电侠本人 巴里
But they've never seen the Flash, Barry.
这就是你来这里的原因吗
So that's why you're here?
过来说服我去参加集♥会♥
You came to talk me into going to the rally?
我是不会去的
'cause I'm--I'm not gonna go.
大家只是想对拯救中城的英雄致予谢意
People just want to thank the man who saved Central City.
那不行 因为不是我救的
Well, they can't, 'cause that's not me.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know that, better than anyone.
闪电侠之日
中城信赖闪电侠
Central City believes in the Flash.
我也是
So do I.
吉特斯咖啡厅
漂亮
Brilliant!
他在抑制奇点
He's contained the singularity
通过增加它角动量的方式
by adding to its angular momentum!!
巴里 奇点稳定了
Barry, it's stabilizing.
继续保持你现在的状态
Keep doing what you're doing!
我不确定我还能坚持多久
I'm not sure how much longer I can.
-西斯科 -现在怎么办
- Cisco! - Now what?
我们得融合内外视界
We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
在黑洞中心分离
By separating in the eye of it.
分♥裂♥产生的巨大能量应该可以办到
The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick.
这是我们唯一的希望了 罗纳德
It's our only hope, Ronald.
罗尼 别 太危险了
Ronnie, no! It's too dangerous.
万一能量涌入的时候你逃不出怎么办
What if you can't escape the inrush?
凯特 我们得试试
Cait, we have to try.
罗尼 教授
Ronnie... Professor...
不
No!
罗纳德 罗纳德
Ronald... Ronald...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
闪电侠之日
你预感会有麻烦出现吗
Are we expecting trouble?
警♥察♥总是预感会有麻烦出现
Cops always expect trouble.
在这个城市 我预感是超级恶棍飞天怪物
In this city, I expect super evil flying monsters.
这预期非常精准
That's a solid expectation.
我的天呐
Well, I'll be.
早上好 中城
Good morning, Central City!
一年前 我们的世界改变了
A year ago, our world changed.
我们的城市变成了一些...
Our city became ground zero for...
诡异事情的源起地
Some pretty weird stuff.
我们这里出现一种新型罪犯
We got a new breed of criminal:
这些人不仅无视法律
Men and women who defied not only our laws,
还无视物理和逻辑
but physics and reason.
但我们也迎来了别的
But we got something else, too.
我们有了闪电侠
We got the Flash!
我们伤痕累累
Our wounds run deep,
我知道你们中很多人恐惧
And I know many of you are afraid
明天可能发生的威胁
of what threats tomorrow may bring.
但闪电侠不仅仅是保护我们
But the Flash doesn't just protect us,
他重拾了我们失去的希望
he restores hope where it was lost.
所以我很荣幸将钥匙授予
That's why I'm honored to present the key
给拯救中城的英雄 闪电侠
to the man who saved central city: The flash!
闪电侠 闪电侠
Flash. Flash.
中城的大门
The doors to central city
将永远为你敞开 闪电侠
Will forever be open for you, flash.
小心
Look out!
您没事吧
You all right?
交给我 放心吧
I got this, all right?
拯救中城的英雄
The man who saved central city.
抱歉搅了你的大典
Hate to rain on your parade.
西斯科
Cisco!
西斯科
Cisco!
-那个靴子 -哦对
- The boot! - Right!
弹♥药♥充足上膛完毕 去吧
Locked and loaded. Go!
击中
Booted!
西斯科 你说过这东西能拿下他
Cisco, you said this thing would take him down.
他不但没倒下
He's not going down.
还变大了
He went up.
快跑
Run! Run!
-你要干什么 -我扔 你开枪打
- What are you doing? - I'm throwing, you're shooting.
他是阿尔·罗斯坦
That's Al Rothstein.
我们在核电站发现的那具尸体
The body we found at the nuclear plant,
他还活着
he's alive!
据验尸官办公室说
According to the coroner's office,
阿尔·罗斯坦的尸体整夜都在停尸房♥
Al Rothstein's body was in the morgue all night.
因此我们可以排除僵尸袭击了
So we can scratch off "Zombie attack."
罗斯坦有双胞胎兄弟吗
Rothstein have a twin brother?
没有 独生子
Nope. Only child.
还有这个 粒子加速器爆♥炸♥那晚
And get this, the night the accelerator exploded,
罗斯坦正在夏威夷度蜜月
Rothstein was on his honeymoon, in Hawaii.
也就是说我们要找的这个人 非常强壮
Huh. So we're looking for a guy who's really strong,
能变大两倍 并且长得恰好
can grow twice his size, and just happens to look
和自己杀掉的人一模一样
exactly like the guy he murdered?
要不是他这一切把我吓坏了
I would think this meta was really cool,
我可能会觉得这超能力挺酷的
if everything about him didn't just terrify me to my core.
就因为这个吗
Is that what happened to you?
刚才有那么一会儿你看起来真是吓坏了
You looked really spooked there for a minute.
此刻我已经看到可以询问的人了
I actually see the guy that I can ask about it right now.
回头打给你 好吧
Call you back, okay?
闪电侠之日集♥会♥旁边的医院里
So, the hospital next to the flash day rally,
X光和CT机同时失效了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表