剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
so I think it's normal for you to have
是很正常的
a severe reaction like this.
这次更严重
This is so much worse than that.
我一直都很害怕
I-- I'm afraid all the time.
我觉得我根本没法忘却这场经历
I don't think I can ever move forward.
你会的
You will.
什么时候
When?
杰伊夺走了我的一切
Jay took everything from me.
我的自信 信任以及心智
My confidence, my trust, my sanity.
我觉得我再也无法恢复了
I don't think I'll ever be whole again.
你当然会
Of course you will.
我保证
I promise.
收到 正在赶往 预计四分钟到达
Copy that. En route ETA in 4 minutes
请派支援去42街
and send backup at 42th.
偷东西是犯法的
Stealing is illegal, you know.
韦斯特警探跟我说
Detective West tells me that you've been
你单枪匹马对抗极速的军队
fighting Zoom's army on your own.
是的 我想帮忙
Yeah. I want to help.
我很钦佩你努力在做的事
I admire what you're trying to do,
但是最好的方法
but the best way to help is to just
就是交给警♥察♥来处理
leave this to the police.
就像你这样
Like you did.
我是有超能力的 沃利 这稍有些不同
I do have powers, Wally. It is a little different.
这不是你的战斗
This isn't your fight.
而是我的
It's mine.
不 是我们所有人的战斗
No, it's all of ours.
现在这里也是我的城市
This is my city too now.
由我们所有的人一起来保护它
It's up to all of us to protect it.
巴里 我们收到重大的超能力者警报
Barry, we got a major meta-human alert
在第五街和主街交界处 快赶过去
at 5th and Main-- get there.
第五街和主街交界处 收到
5th and Main. Got it.
我们晚点再聊
We'll continue this later.
为什么总是如此难以抉择
Why is it always so difficult to choose?
巴里 是什么事
Barry, what it is?
是
It's--
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
劳蕾尔·兰斯已经死了
Laurel Lance is dead.
至少在这地球上是
On this Earth, anyway.
可怜的黑金丝雀 拜拜小鸟儿
Poor Black Canary. Bye-bye, birdy.
地球二的劳蕾尔
Earth-2 Laurel.
你认识她的二重身吗
You knew her doppelganger?
我们不止认识她 我们还很爱她
We didn't just know her, we loved her.
那我该怎么称呼你呢
So... what do I call you?
你可以叫我
You can call me
黑海妖
Black Siren.
极速说过你也许会出现
Zoom mentioned that you might be showing up.
如果他和你说了我的能力
If he told you what I can do,
你应该更害怕我才对
you should look more afraid.
你也应该害怕我
And so should you.
告诉我
Tell me,
你为什么要摧毁水星实验室
why did you take down Mercury Labs?
因为我喜欢看着东西分崩离析
Because I like to watch things crumble and fall.
你猜怎么着 下一个就轮到你 小红
Guess what. You're next, red.
你没事吧 巴里
You okay, Barry?
超过两百分贝的声音地人类是致命的
Look. Anything over 200 decibels will kill a human.
太大声了吗
Was that too loud?
也许我们应该把声音降下来
Perhaps we should quiet things down a bit.
令人难过的是
You know, the sad thing is,
我认为极速其实很怕你
I think Zoom's actually afraid of you.
以前我认为他无所畏惧
And I didn't think that he feared anything.
而你 你毫不令人心惊胆战
And you, you're hardly worth the chills.
他派了多少超能力者来杀你
How many metas did he send to try and kill you?
太可惜了
Well, it's too bad.
他早就应该派我来
He should have just sent me because that way,
这样你早就可以...
you would have already been--
上车
Get in.
我想你应该需要人接送
Thought you might need a lift.
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
为什么那么多和我们作对的坏人
Why do so many villains that we go against
都用声波做武器呢
use sound as a weapon?
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-你没事了 -多谢
- You're gonna be fine. - Thanks.
沃利在你们激战的时候刚好路过吗
So Wally just drove on up into the thick of it?
你俩一定是谈过话
Must have been some conversation you two had,
他的做法和我们的意愿完全相悖
seeing as though he did literally the opposite of what we wanted.
这回我能听到了
This I can hear.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没心情开玩笑
I'm in no laughing mood.
乔 我试过了
Look, Joe, I tried.
我告诉过你会试试的
I told you I would try, right?
沃利是个坚定的人
Wally's a determined kid.
是啊 坚定地自寻死路
Yeah, determined to get himself killed.
坚定地想帮助别人 你应该高兴
Or determined to help people, and be glad or you know,
不然我就不能站在这里了
I would not be standing here right now.
那是他今晚走运
Well he was lucky tonight.
我不想看到他不走运的时候
I don't want to see the day when he isn't.
我们有的不只是幸运 乔
We've got more than luck on our side, Joe.
你知道自己不是无敌的 对吗
You know you're not invincible, right?
是的 我当然知道
Yes, of course, I know this.
乔有点保护过度 但是我懂
Joe's being overprotective, but I get it.
可你似乎觉得
Yeah, but it's like
没什么东西能触碰到你
you think that nothing can touch you.
你不会遇到不好的事物
Like nothing bad can get in your way.
对我们每个人来说 这都不是真的
That's not true for any of us.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我知道你在神速力中获取了经验
Look, I know that you had an experience in the Speed Force.
我也很高兴你确定我们会胜利
And I'm happy that you think we're gonna win the day.
但是有一丝恐惧是好事
But I think a little fear can be a healthy thing.
这能帮你选择该不该冒险
It helps you determine which risks are worth taking.
我希望你和沃利
I think that's something for both
都能铭记这一点
you and Wally to take to heart.
今晚我见到了你的红衣服朋友
I met your little red friend tonight.
不想问我有没有杀了他吗
Aren't you going to ask me if I killed him?
你没有
You didn't.
你很优秀 但还不够优秀
You're good but not that good.
可我是你左膀右臂中
And yet I seem to be
唯一还活着的人
the only one of your top lieutenants still standing.
我说了 你很优秀
Like I said, you're good.
为什么不再多摧毁几栋楼
So why don't you go knock down a few more buildings?
按我的要求
Like I ordered.
这样做意义在哪里
What's the point?
意义就是 让一切看起来很随机
The point is so that it seems random.
这样闪电侠和他的帮手们
That way The Flash and his merry band won't
就不能及时发现我的真正意图
realize what I'm up to till it's too late.
你的意图是什么
What are you up to?
世界毁灭
No good.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
There we go.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me with this?
至少这个有用
Hey, at least it works.
太可怕了
Tremendous.
这到底是什么
What is it exactly?
就是个小玩意儿
It's just a small source of joy,
但重要的是 它能帮我们打败极速的军队
but more importantly, it's how we're gonna stop Zoom's army.
都给他们进行电击治疗吗
By giving them all electroshock therapy?
把他们全都用脉冲震晕
By giving them all dimensional shock therapy.
你又开始对牛弹琴了
This is where I play stupid and you explain science.
好吧 说得对
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表