剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
怎么找出鲨鱼王的办法
to tell us how to find King Shark.
也许我可以看一看
Maybe I should take a look.
是啊 因为你是生物化学领域的博士
Oh, yeah, 'cause you're the doctor with a specialty in bio-chem.
我只是说 你也许会需要
I'm just saying maybe you could use
另一双眼睛的帮助 考虑到...
another set of eyes, considering.
考虑到什么
Considering what?
考虑到你近来的表现
Considering the way you've been acting lately.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你不像你自己了 凯特琳
You are not yourself, Caitlin,
这吓坏我了
And it's freaking me out,
因为你眼里有一种冷酷
'cause you have this icy look in your eye
就像在那边一样
just like you did over there.
在那边
Over there?
你是说地球二
You mean Earth-2?
不是 不
No. Uh, no.
我想说的是...
Um, what I meant to say was--
你见到了我的二重身 对不对
You met my doppelganger, didn't you?
什么 没有
What? No.
西斯科
Cisco.
我不应该说的
Look, I'm not supposed to say anything.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不应该说
Because I'm not supposed to say anything.
弗朗西斯科·拉蒙 如果你不开始交代
Francisco Ramon, if you don't start talking--
好吧 没错 我见过你的二重身
Okay, fine, yes, I met your doppelganger.
她叫冰霜杀手 是冷酷无情的冰雪女魔
She's a coldhearted Ice Queen named Killer Frost,
非常喜欢杀人的超能力者
a meta-human who enjoyed killing a lot.
好了 说出来了
There, great.
这下哈里得杀了我 把我扔出去了
Now Harry's gonna kill me and throw myself across the room.
西斯科 我不是超能力者
Cisco, I'm not a meta-human.
我知道 但是你的表现
Okay, I hear you, but you're acting
就和她在那边的表现一样
just like she did over there.
你变得不爱说话 冷漠
You're being shut off. You're being detached.
变得冷淡
You're being cold.
因为我现在必须这样
Because I have to be right now.
我刚看着杰伊在我面前被杀死
I just watched Jay get killed right in front of my eyes,
才开始感到一切又正常了
just when I was starting to feel normal again,
我才开始决定去爱了
just when I was beginning to love.
如果我让自己去感受
So if I let myself feel,
让自己释放所有的伤痛与愤怒
if I let all of that pain and anger out,
那就永远不会停止
it's never gonna stop,
而且那对我也没有帮助
and that's not gonna help me either,
所以我们还是继续研究
so let's just get back to this research
想办法找出鲨鱼王吧
and figure out how to find King Shark.
好吧
Okay.
找到你了
Here you are.
就像在家里 总是在工作
Yup, just like back home, always working.
我想找到鲨鱼王的下落
I'm trying to locate this King Shark.
他来在地球一了吗
He's here? On this Earth?
是的 其实是极速
Yes, it turns out our friend Zoom
让他来这里杀闪电侠的
brought him here to kill the Flash.
貌似他和我们一样困在这里了
Looks like he's stuck here just like we are.
好像是的 所以我要在他伤害更多人前
It looks like he is, and so I need to figure this out
把这个弄明白 杰西
before more people get hurt, Jessie, so...
概率分布算法吗
Probability distribution algorithm?
部分匹配策略 没错
Partial matching strategies, yes.
根据什么
Based on what?
语义轨迹 水 中城 闪电侠
Semantic trajectories -- water, Central City, the Flash.
那移♥动♥特性呢
What about mobility behaviors?
杰西
Jessie.
你想我离开那个房♥间
Look, you wanted me out of that room,
但是现在你却不想我在这里
but now that I am, you don't want me here.
让我帮忙吧
Just let me help, please.
去拿支马克笔
Grab a marker.
好
Yeah.
最难之处是放大扭矩 不增大阻力
Hardest part was amping the torque without increasing drag.
重一点的发动机只会让速度减慢
A heavier engine would only slow things down,
但这个改进的版本应该能
but this streamlined version should optimize
同时提高扭矩和功率
both the torque and the horsepower.
我只是担心 这样还是不够
Yeah, I'm just worried it's -- won't be enough still.
这样吧
Here, let's do this--
利用一对一传输的传动齿轮箱
use a one-to-one transfer gearbox
转移发动机的输出轴
to drop the output shaft of the engine,
反向旋转 把更多的能量送至变矩器
reverse rotation and send more power to the torque converter.
我来找你不是让你替我做完
I didn't come here for you to just do it for me.
我们不是要一起解决吗
I thought we were gonna work on this together.
我们是啊 我
Yeah, we are, I'm--
我只是想加快进度
I'm just trying to speed up the process.
为什么
Why?
你有更重要的地方要去吗
What, you got somewhere better to be?
没有 沃利 我 沃利
No, Wally, I'm-- Wally.
好吧
All right.
你对我有意见吗
Do you have a problem with me?
谁会对你有意见啊
Who could have a problem with you?
你不是巴里吗 完美无瑕
You're Barry, right? You're perfect.
从来不会做错事
Never do anything wrong.
哪里都有你
Always this, always that.
沃利
Wally.
看看你的周围
I mean, take a look around you, man.
这屋里的每张照片都有你的身影
You're in every picture in this room.
谢谢你的帮忙
You know, thanks for your help,
但这个我自己来搞定
but I'll just take care of this myself.
闪电侠呢
Where's the Flash?
我知道闪电侠在这
I know the Flash is here.
我能闻到他的味道
I can smell him.
大家赶快出去
Everybody get out!
快走 快走
Come on. All right, come on.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我在这里
Right here!
闪电侠 极速要你死
Flash, Zoom wants you dead!
我知道
Yeah, I know.
然后你就能回家了是吧
Then you get to go home, right?
知道吗
Well, guess what, man.
极速送你来这的缺口
The breaches that Zoom used to bring you here,
都没了 是我关闭的 永久地关闭了
they're all gone. I closed 'em, for good!
再也没有极速
There's no more Zoom.
再也回不到你的地球了
There's no way back to your Earth.
你要被关在这里很长时间
You're gonna be locked up here for a very long time.
你也许很快 但是不如我在水中快
You might be fast, but not as fast as I am in water!
你抓不到我的 闪电侠
You're not gonna catch me, Flash!
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Oh, yeah, I'm good.
他弄坏了点东西 但我没事
Think he broke a few things, but I'm good.
我的房♥主保险应该不包括
I don't suppose my homeowner's insurance
鲨鱼风暴的袭击
covers a "Sharknado" attack.
真不明白你们这些人
I don't understand you people.
大鲨鱼像急救人一样冲破你们的房♥子
Jaws busts through your house like the Kool-Aid Man,
「酷爱牌汽水吉祥物以及动画人物」
然后闪电侠出现 你们却一点不怕
the Flash shows up, and y'all just act like it's no big deal.
这两年 我们在中城
Yeah, well, we've had a lot of weird things happen
遇到了不少这样的怪事
in Central City over the past two years.
比一只会说话 穿着裤子的鲨鱼还奇怪
Weirder than a talking shark wearing pants?
你会更惊讶的
Man, you'd be surprised.
大家都没事吧
Hey, you guys. Everybody okay?
没事 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, we're fine.
你刚才躲在床底下吗
What'd you go hide under your bed?
沃利 别这样
Wally, come on.
乔和爱瑞丝跟我说过很多关于你的事
You know, Joe and Iris told me a lot about you,
说得你好像能在水上行走或还有别的能耐
made it out like you could walk water, or something,
但是从来没说过
but they never mentioned anything
你是个胆小鬼
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表