That stubborn old man simply refuses to die.
那个固执的老男人拒绝去死
Dispatch the other ships.
派遣别的船只
Lord Osiris, one of our gliders
欧西里斯,我们的一个滑翔机
has detected an energy signature beneath the planet's surface.
在星球表面下探测到能量信♥号♥♥
Do we have specific coordinates?
我们有特定的入口?
We do. But there is no way in.
有,但无法进入
Then we'll just have to make our own way, won't we?
那我们需要自己铺路,是吗?
What's your situation?
你情况如何?
We're working on another way to get the shields offline.
我们在用别的方法降低屏蔽
What was that? I think the Goa'uld made my position.
是什么? 我想勾阿呜知道我们的位置了
You should leave immediately.
你应该立刻离开
Just a few more minutes.
只要再多几分钟
Come on, Carter.
快,卡特
I've got it, sir.
我成功了,长官
Go down this corridor and up two levels.
沿着走廊并且 上两级
I'll meet you there.
我会在那里与你们会面
OK.
好
Carter.
卡特
There should be an access panel somewhere along here.
这里应该有一个通路面板
OK, next time I'm the hologram.
好,下次我会做全息图
OK, we just have to pick the right crystal. Which one?
好,我们只要捡起正确的水晶哪块?
Carter?
卡特?
I thought I heard something.
我觉得我听到了什么
There's someone in here.
有人在这里
Agh!
啊!
Major Carter. Osiris.
卡特少校欧西里斯
We have Colonel O'Neill and the shol'va, so that just leaves... Dr Jackson.
我们约了欧尼尔上校所以 刚刚离开...杰克森博士
Where is he? Forget it.
他在哪里? 忘了它
Perhaps we should take them all.
也许我们应该都带他们走
Here's a thought.
有个想法
Shields are down. Controls are offline.
屏蔽降下控制断线
Repair them.
修复它们
Once more.
在问一次
Where is Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士在哪里?
He's dead.
他死了
You're lying.
你们撒谎
Go to hell.
见鬼
Get us out of here.
带我们离开这里
Well done, O'Neill.
干得好,欧尼尔
Thanks.
谢谢
Thor? Buddy?
索?
O'Neill. You cannot take me with you.
欧尼尔你不能带我和你一起
Why not?
为什么不?
The link between myself and the Goa'uld ship has not been severed.
我和勾阿呜电脑之间的联络不再严重
They will be able to track our position.
他们会探测到我们的位置
You must leave me behind.
你必须留下我
All right, that doesn't work for me. It's not an option. OK?
好这对我没用这不是一个选择好吗?
Lord Anubis, the Asgard prisoner is gone.
阿努比斯,仙宫的囚犯逃跑了
He will not get far.
他不会走多远
We've cleared the atmosphere. Bring up the hyperdrive.
我们已经清除了大气层抵达多♥维♥推进
Hyperdrive is offline. Cloak is failing.
多♥维♥推进器断线了掩护失效
Cloak is down. We have lost our shields.
我们失去了屏蔽
We cannot sustain another hit.
我们无法承受别的打击
Sir, we're receiving a transmission.
长官,我们接到传输
Your ship is defenceless. You cannot escape.
你的飞船毫无防御你无法逃跑
Surrender now.
放弃吧
Any ideas? We cannot risk capture.
有什么办法? 我们不能拿船长冒险
We must destroy the ship ourselves.
我们必须自己摧毁飞船
Any good ideas?
更好的建议?
We've got company. Three Asgard ships.
我们有同伴三艘仙宫飞船
Sir, I'm picking up a transmission to the Goa'uld ship.
长官,我接收到勾阿呜的信♥号♥♥
This is Freyr of the Asgard.
这是仙宫的索
The vessels you face are far superior to the one you attacked.
你所面对的飞行器比之前 受攻击的要大为先进
Challenge us at your own peril.
挑战我们是你自己的危险
Mothership's retreating.
母舰在撤退
It's over.
结束了
That's it?
就这样?
Their examination of the android must've yielded results -
他们机器人的检验一定 已经产生结果
it looks like the Asgard have the upper hand against the replicators.
看起来仙宫在和复♥制♥者 的战斗中占得上风
What about Thor?
索怎么样?
They managed to remove the device from his brain, but it may be too late.
他们成功拆下他头脑中的装置 但也许太晚了
Apparently he's lapsed into a coma.
显然他陷入昏迷
If they knew more about the device they might be able to help him.
如果他们更多的了解 装置也许能帮助他
They're studying it now towards that end.
他们正在研究
Unfortunately, it's unlike anything they've ever encountered.
不幸的是,这和他们曾经 遇到过的事情不同
Anubis clearly has access to technology
阿努比斯显然已经接触到
previously unknown to the Goa'uld.
之前对于勾阿呜来说未知的科技
It would explain his rapid rise to power. Yes, sir.
这能解释他快速增长的实力对
All right. You're dismissed.
好解散吧
We're not that much of a nuisance just yet.
我们还没那么讨厌
Of that I am not so sure.
我不确定
Hey. Heading home?
嗨,回家?
Actually, we were thinking of stopping off for a bite to eat. Interested?
事实上,我们在考虑去 大吃一顿有兴趣?
Sounds good. General?
听起来不错将军?
You three go ahead. I've still got some work to do.
我们三个去吧我还有些工作
What was that?
那是什么?
Perhaps a malfunction in the ventilation system.
也许是流通系统的故障
Yeah, that's probably it.
对,也许是的
Bye, sir. Have a good night.
再见长官,晚安
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表