剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
How's your feeling about Texas?
你说带我去个特别地方的时候
When you said you were taking me somewhere special...
-我还以为要去克莱和斯特拉的派对 -等等
- ...I thought you meant Clay and Stella's party. - Whoa. Hold on.
-我一会去那 自己去 -行吧
- I'm heading there later. By myself. ?- Okay.
那可是个酒吧
See, it's a bar.
-我都快21岁了 -不要提醒我这事
- I'm almost 21. - ?Don't remind me.
-来吧 -欢迎回家
- Please. - ?Welcome home.
-菜来了 -谢谢
- There it is. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Ha.
等等 这就是传说中的塔可店
Wait, this is the taco place?
你每次任务后回家前的缓冲区吗
Your post-deployment buffer zone before hitting the home front?
你为什么忽然把我
Why are you suddenly including me
拉进你的任务后仪式里
in your post-deployment routine?
你也在这里 我不能 我不能独享
Ah, you're here. I can't-- I can't enjoy
弗吉尼亚海滩最棒的墨西哥卷饼 是不是
the best burrito in Vah Beach by myself, now, can I?
其实吧
You know...
你曾经对我说过一些话
you said something to me once.
你说我觉得自己唯有在战场上才有存在的价值
You said I think my only value is on the battlefield.
你的价值不仅如此
You're so much more than that.
我从来没想过...
I never thought that...
B1和杰森·海斯是可以共存的 但是...
Bravo 1 and Jason Hayes could coexist, but...
也许他们可以
...maybe they can.
我猜雷叔叔住在你那里这件事
So Uncle Ray staying with you, I'm guessing
就是战场以外使命的一部分吧
that's part of your mission off the battlefield.
如果你想要把公路旅行延后的话也没关系
If you want to delay our road trip, it's okay.
-我们可以... -不不不不
- We can... - ?No, no, no, no, no.
我们还是要上路的
We're-we're hitting the road.
B队正在朝着正确的方向前进
Bravo is paddling in the right direction.
计划照旧 我们明天接上小麦
We're good. We're gonna pick up Mikey tomorrow,
然后就开车上路
and we're gonna see where the road takes us.
好吧 都没问题
All right? It's all good.
恭喜了 哥们
Congratulations, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你能来我就很高兴了
Ah, just glad you made it.
听我说 克莱
Look, uh, Clay,
我之前说的有关队里兄弟们关系的话
what I said about Team guy relationships,
我不应该说那样的话
it was not my place.
你看我这是往心里去了吗
Does it look like I listened?
-对吧 -是啊
- Right? - ?Yeah.
很高兴你没往心里去
I'm glad you didn't.
我最近一团糟
I've, uh, been mixed up lately.
不像我自己了
Not myself.
现在感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
我会好的
I'll get there.
幸亏有杰森当我的后盾
Jason having my six helped.
我们都是你的后盾 知道吗
We all have it. Okay?
你回来以后见过她吗
Have you seen her since you've been back?
有很多事需要去弥补
Got a lot to make amends for.
为了奈玛我要好好弥补
I owe it to Naima to do it right.
你经历了那么多事
All you been through,
为了你自己你要去争取自己想要的
you owe it to yourself to fight for what you want.
奈玛
Naima!
你看起来瘦了
You look skinny.
太瘦了
Too skinny.
那些抓我的人...
My captors...
抓到我马上就开始打我
started with the beatings right away.
捶我 踢我
Punching me, kicking.
然后又对我用心理战术
Then the psychological stuff started.
他们会每天十几次的
they'd, uh, put a knife to my throat
拿一把刀抵着我的喉咙
a half dozen times a day.
我靠着你和孩子们才撑过来
You and the babies got me through that.
但是后来他们变成了
But, um, by the time that they moved to
用电钻钻我的腿...
putting a power drill in my leg...
那种痛苦
...the pain of that
也根本比不上再也见不到
felt better than the pain of thinking of the family
我的家人的痛苦
that I'd never see again.
我特别害怕丢下你一个人 宝贝
I was so scared of leaving you behind, baby.
我这辈子都没这么怕过
And I've been scared ever since.
我只是害怕
I'm just afraid, uh...
害怕告诉你
afraid to tell you that, um...
我已经伤痕累累了
that I'm broken.
你不需要告诉我 雷
You didn't need to tell me, Ray.
你只要让我帮你修复伤痕
You just needed to let me help pick up the pieces.
你 你愿意
Do... do-do you, uh,
你还愿意那么做吗
do you still want that?
回家吧 雷
Come home, Ray.
我们是一家人
We're family.
婚姻很适合你
Hey. Marriage looks good on you.
我还在试图理解婚姻呢
Still wrapping my head around that.
大概结婚五周年左右
Yeah, well, you get used to the ring
你就会习惯带着婚戒了
around the fifth anniversary.
你要知道
Yeah, well, you know, I, uh...
要不是你我可能现在还不会带上婚戒
I might not be wearing it if it weren't for you.
我觉得你可能自己也会想明白的
I'm thinking you probably would have figured it out.
我只是
Yeah, I just, uh...
我希望B队所有队员都能在此庆祝
I wish all of Bravo was here to celebrate.
我一直在想我当时要是有不同的处理方式
I keep wondering what I could have done different.
别去想金属是怎么死的
Yeah, well, you know what, let's not remember Metal
我们要记得他是如何
for how he died, but for how he...
你还好吗
You all right?
就是头疼 可能是那火箭筒造成的
Just a headache. Probably from the RPG.
我很好 很好 玩得开心点
I'm good. I'm good. Enjoy the party.
你知道 按照惯例新郎要在自己的婚宴上
You know, it is customary for the groom to smile
保持微笑
during his reception.
我才意识到杰森上战场
I just realized that Jason's 20th anniversary
都快二十年了
of fighting this war is coming up.
他真是经历了很多
Lot of miles on him.
他看起来状态不错
Well, he looks like he's in a good place.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, he does.
绝对是应得的
Certainly earned it.
好了 现在呢 我知道今晚
All right, now, I know tonight's
是克莱和斯特拉的喜宴
a celebration of Clay and Stella,
但要是不为全金属举个杯的话就太没有心了
but we'd be remiss not to raise a glass to Full Metal.
总士官长
Master Chief,
-你来吧 -好的
- do the honors? - Of course.
敬斯科蒂·卡特
To Scotty Carter.
最优秀的人都没能回来
The best of us don't come home.
敬斯科蒂
Hey! ?Scotty!
要我说他在乐趣计量表上的数值肯定很高
I would say the fun meter is definitely high on this one. You know?
我有没有告诉过你们
Did I ever tell you how this guy here
这人是怎么被称为全金属的
got his name, Full Metal?
乐趣计量表
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表