剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Had a gun on his side in his left hand.
型号♥是伯莱塔M1951
It was a Beretta M1951.
在他警告其他人之前 我打中了他
Before he could alert the others, I shot him.
我继续向目标前进 然后我完成了任务
I continued into the target, and I completed my duty.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
控方需要盘问吗
Is there cross-examination?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
这么说 海斯总士官长 如你所述
So, Master Chief Hayes, your duty,
你的任务就是杀人
as you put it, is to kill people?
恰恰相反
You got that backwards.
我是任务是救人 而不是杀人
My job is to save lives, not take them.
比如说那几百个因为B队阻止了阿尔卡迪尔运动
Like the hundreds of innocent people that Bravo Team saved
打下两架商用客机
by stopping AKM terrorists
而被拯救了的无辜群众
from taking out two commercial airliners.
提到无辜群众
Speaking of innocent people,
我想要重点问问其中一个
I'd like to concentrate on the very real,
真实存在的已经死亡的手无寸铁的约旦国民纳法尔先生
and very dead, unarmed Jordanian citizen, Mr. Nafal.
他是你杀的第一个手无寸铁的人吗
Is he the first unarmed man you've killed?
反对
Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
这不是我考虑的问题
That's not something I think about.
是因为过了二十年
Is that because after 20 years
你对杀戮已经无动于衷了吗
you've become indifferent to killing?
是因为我知道
It's because I know what it means
杀人的意义是什么
to take a human life.
佩里准尉作证说
Chief Warrant Officer Perry testified
你在伊尔比德行动开始前的几个小时
that you learned of the HVT's identity
得知了高价值目标的名字
a few hours before the Irbid op.
是这样的
That's correct.
是你把佩里准尉从酷刑室里解救出来的
You rescued Warrant Officer Perry from his torture chamber.
你亲眼目睹了
You witnessed his ordeal,
他的遭遇和他受的伤害
and his condition, first hand?
是的
I did.
这一定非常艰难
That must have been difficult.
如果我身处你的位置 我肯定想要
If I had been in your position, I would absolutely want justice
为我最好的朋友伸张正义
for what was done to my best friend.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
你从来没有身处我的位置
you've never been in my position.
你想告诉我对于这个高价值目标的打击
Are you telling me this bombshell about the HVT
你并没有让你的个人情绪
didn't cause you to conflate your personal feelings
干扰到你的职业操守吗
and your professional duty?
从来都只有个人情绪
It's always personal.
对于恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的战争
The war on terror started
起因是三千名美国民众
when 3,000 of our fellow Americans
在自己的国土被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害
were killed on our own soil.
他们进攻
They hit us,
我们就反击回去
so we hit them back.
一切都是个人情绪而已
There's nothing impersonal about it.
你这是承认你的判断受到了情绪影响
So you're admitting emotion clouded your judgment
致使你杀死了那个手无寸铁的人吗
and led you to kill an unarmed man?
纳法尔手上有枪
Mr. Nafal had a gun.
很明显一个没有操守肆意杀人的被告
Clearly a man willing to compromise his morals to kill
说的话也没有信服力
must be willing to lie, too.
反对
Objection.
反对无效
Overruled.
你的回应是什么 总士官长
Answer the question, Master Chief.
反恐战争的代价一直很沉重
The war on terror has come at a heavy price.
我在其中失去了家人
It's cost me my family,
失去了我的队友 我的婚姻
my teammates, my marriage,
我未能见证自己孩子长大成人
seeing my kids grow up.
但它从来没能让我舍弃的就是
But the one thing that it hasn't taken from me
我的荣誉和诚信
is my honor and my word.
我不会为了自己脱罪 而让三叉戟徽章蒙羞
I wouldn't disrespect the Trident to protect myself.
说谎是对我的队员
Lying would be a betrayal to my men
以及我效忠祖国的背叛
and the country I love to serve.
我只有一个问题了
I only have one more question.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes...
你说的那把枪在哪
...where's the gun?
哪来的可人儿啊
Ain't you a sight for sore eyes?
你也是啊 水手
Well, right back at you, sailor.
该死的审判
This damn trial.
老杰被他们搞得这么惨
It's bad enough that they're stringing up Jace
就为了一些破事
for some BS and...
咱们还得跟着一起小心翼翼的
you and I got to tiptoe around all...
-B队现在真是风口浪尖 -是啊
- these extra eyeballs on Bravo. - Yeah.
都不容易
None of this is easy.
我想
I, uh...
我只希望我们能回归正常
I just really wish we could go back to normal.
还想正常
Normal?
所以法庭上什么情况
So, how did it go in court?
都很扯
It was all a joke.
他们一直猛烈抨击行动当天
They kept picking apart every minute of the day
我们的一切举动
leading up to the op.
实际都是扯淡
Hardly anything that really matters.
也许我们也该学学他们
Ah, maybe we should be doing that.
-什么意思 -我是说
- What? - ?I mean, maybe we've been
我们也是一直就抓着开枪那天
so focused on the day of the shooting
而忽视了整件事本身
that we've been missing the whole picture.
我得回办公室一趟
I got to head back to the office.
对不 别等我了
I'm s... Don't wait up.
-别嘛 -抱歉了
- No. - ?Sorry.
真折磨人啊
You're killing me.
真的
Literally.
做什么呢
What's this?
我在做细意面
I'm making linguini.
细面 我的最爱
'Guini, my favorite.
别过于期待了
Don't get your hopes up.
帕玛森芝士和黄油的比例我还没拿捏到位
I haven't perfected the parmesan-to-butter ratio
没到妈妈的水平
like Mom did.
-妈妈的菜谱 是吗 -是
- Mom's recipe, too, huh? - ?Yeah.
做最后一顿晚餐再合适不过了
Ah, that's a good last supper to have.
-这不好笑 -还是有点好笑的
- It's not funny. - It's a little funny,
你觉得呢 我觉得还行
don't you think? I think it's funny.
军法长威廉姆斯打电♥话♥过来说了
JAG Williams called and said Uncle Ray and your testimony
雷叔叔跟你的证词让你的处境好了很多
made a big dent in the prosecution's case.
那个视频证据还在那呢
Still have that, uh, video evidence.
都是各执一词而已
And it's my word against theirs, so...
我只是想让你知道 我没做错事
I just want you to know that, you know, I did the right thing.
我一秒都没有怀疑过你
Never doubted that for a second.
我想说 如果我真的不在了
You know, if I do go away,
你就是小麦的监护人了
you-you're gonna have to be Mikey's guardian.
停 这事不会发生的
No, we're not thinking about that.
我知道对你来说
I know that it's difficult
谈论这些有些艰难
to talk about these times of things.
我 这个我理解
I-I... That I get,
但你得听我说
but you know what, you're...
好吗 你必须要能承受这些
Okay. ?Come on, you're gonna be able to handle this, okay?
接受你要去坐牢吗 你让我怎么接受
Handle you going to jail? How?
你是个坚强 年轻的女孩
Look, you're a strong, young woman.
一直以来 你都在照顾这个家
You know what, you kept this family together.
替妈妈在照顾
after Mom.
对
Okay.
即使我不在你身边 你也设法坚持下来了
You've always been able to manage without having me around
你几乎一直这么过来的
most of your life.
你支撑着这个家
You-you kept the family together.
你为什么总是这样
Why do you always do that?
哪样
What?
就像你只对战场上的战友
Acting like the only value you have is
才是重要的
to your team on the battlefield.
我不管你在想什么
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表