剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
而且我们现在只有一个潜入计划
All we've got right now is an infil plan
这还是建立在一个巨大的假设之上的
with a giant assumption stapled to it.
我需要向上层汇报一个详细的计划
I need a concrete plan that I can bring to the brass:
包括潜入 解救行动
infil, actions-on,
撤离以及偶发事件的应对
exfil and contingencies.
着手办吧
Let's get to it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不...
No, no, no...
你找到雷了吗
You got eyes on Ray?
还在找 行动计划制定好了吗
Working on it. You got actions on for me?
非常周密 不过还要知道要袭击什么东西
It's airtight-- just need to know what I'm hitting.
空中监视信息马上就会有了
Eye in the sky's about to show us.
-在那 -很好
- There. - Okay.
看不到他了
Lost eyes.
没有其他人从那艘船上下来
Nobody else is coming off that boat.
雷一定在进入仓库的那群人之中
Ray must've been in that cluster that went into the warehouse.
他们似乎知道我们在监视他们
Seems like they knew that we were watching them.
是的 他们很熟悉我们 还有俄♥国♥人的无人机
Yeah, they've adapted to us and the Russians
每天不间断地飞到作战区域
running drones 24/7 over the AO.
这已经是他们战术程序的一部分了
It's got to be part of their TTPs now.
等一下
Wait.
也许他们上了那辆车
Maybe they loaded into that vehicle.
也可能是另一辆
Or that one.
不 不 不好
No. No. No, no, no, no.
"不 不 不好" 你说这话什么意思
"No, no, no"? What do you mean, no, no, no, no?
再放出一架侦查监视设备
Get up another ISR platform.
-我们没有多余的了 -想想办法
- We don't have one. - Do something.
跟上他们 好吗
Follow them, will you?
我们还不清楚雷是否在
We don't know that Ray's
其中一辆车上 或在那个仓库里...
in one of those cars, that warehouse--
他还有可能仍然在那艘船上
hell, he could still be on the same damn boat.
-让我们出动不行吗 -杰森
- Send us in, will you?! - Jason!
我们要袭击那条船
You know, we'll hit the boat.
如果他们不在船上 我们就袭击仓库
If they're not at the boat, we'll hit the warehouse.
如果他们没在仓库
If they're not in the warehouse,
我们就去袭击那些房♥子
we'll hit the buildings!
我们要一座接一座攻击 直到找到他为止
We'll hit every building until we find him!
我们飞机上的每一个人
Every single person on this plane
都非常乐意用自己的生命与雷交换
would gladly exchange their life for Ray's.
这不代表他会要求我们这样做
That doesn't mean he would ask us to.
现在 没有雷的消息的情况下
Now, we cannot send you into a war zone
我们不能把你们送进战区
without some sense of Ray's pos.
我正在与作战司令部联络 收集人工情报和信♥号♥♥情报
I'm coordinating with SOCOM. I'm working HUMINT, SIGINT.
我在尝试让他们联络此区域的其他线人
I'm trying to get them to spin up additional assets in the area.
无论如何也要重新找到他的踪迹
Whatever it takes to get back on his trail.
即使雷知道在那艘船上
Even Ray knew his best shot of getting
他最容易获救
rescued was on that boat.
他现在也快失去信心了
He's got to be losing faith right about now.
我们就差一点
We were so close.
只要再多几分钟 我们就能把他营救回来
A couple more minutes and we would've had him back.
我不该在商店跟你争执的
I shouldn't have argued with you at the shophouse.
浪费了时间
It cost us time.
不是你的错 你那样做是对的
Not your fault. You did the right thing.
你阻止了我越界
You kept me from crossing a line
一旦越界后就没有后悔药
I wouldn't have been able to uncross.
那个时候你扮演了雷的角色
You were Ray for me at that moment.
只是感觉我很需要他
Just feel like I'm coming up short for him.
雷从来没有退出过战斗
Ray's never out of the fight.
拜托
Come on.
该死 百分之四电量
Damn, four percent.
天哪
Oh, God.
飞行员在带我们兜圈子
Pilot's got us circling.
我们有足够的燃料可以连续兜圈八小时
Have enough fuel to hold this pattern for eight hours.
雷可没有那么多时间了
Yeah, well, Ray doesn't have that kind of time.
海豹六队行动中心几分钟前接到这个电♥话♥
The Ops Center at DEVGRU received this call a few minutes ago.
我是一级准尉雷·佩里
This is CWO Ray Perry.
我被劫持的那天的颜色首字母
The first letter of the color of the day when I was taken
为B
is "B."
抓捕我的是阿尔卡迪尔运动势力 但是...
I've been captured by AKM forces, but...
如果他发信♥号♥♥ 你能追踪到吗
Well, if he's sending up a flare, can you track that?
找不到那部手♥机♥了 可能是关机了
The phone won't pin-- maybe he powered it down,
也可能是没有信♥号♥♥ 或者没电了
maybe it's out of range, maybe it's out of battery.
等重新启动的时候 我会找到他的
If it powers up again, I'll find him.
不要
No!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
找到他了
I got him.
总士官长
Master Chief,
该接雷回家了
it's time to bring Ray home.
雷的手♥机♥定位在阿尔卡迪尔运动的地盘
Ray's phone pinned to a location in town known as AKM turf.
我把坐标发给你们了
I've sent the coordinates to your ATAKs.
但只是手♥机♥的位置 不是人的位置
Yeah, but that's the phone,not the man.
我们只有这个
That's what we have.
足以让我们下飞机进沙盒了
Enough to get us off this plane and into the sandbox.
-轮到你了 -地面什么情况
- So, you're up. - What's the situation on the ground?
俄♥罗♥斯♥部队和阿尔卡迪尔运动
Fighting is breaking out on the outskirts of the city
在市郊交火了
between Russian forces and AKM.
至少能转移注意力 掩护我们
Might make a good diversion at least, keep eyes off us.
但我们早晚会卷入混乱的内战之中
Till we end up in the middle of a dirtbag civil war.
交战规则是敌不犯我 我不开火
ROEs keep you from engaging Russian troops unless fired upon.
即便如此 救雷时也尽量不要触发三战
Even then, let's try not to start World War III getting Ray back.
暗中行动 避免任何
We'll stay in the shadows and avoid
与雷无关的动作
any direct action that doesn't involve Ray.
营救失败 对雷百害无一利
We're no good to Ray if we can't get him out of there.
我们怎么撤离
What's our extract platform?
有几个支援方案 我正在联♥系♥
There's a number of assets available. I'm working on 'em now.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
雷抗不了太久 所以不要让我们
Ray's gonna be injured, so don't leave us
等太久 好吗
hanging in the wind too long, all right?
你们找到雷 我们会救你们出来
You get to Ray, we'll get you out.
今天要赢回属于我们的荣誉 兄弟们
Gonna earn our tridents today, boys.
我的手下告诉我你自己解绑了
My men told me you escaped your bindings.
你看起来也不像魔术师 你受过训练
You don't look like a magician, so you are trained, no?
陆军
Army?
海军
Marine?
30秒
30 seconds!
30秒
30 seconds!
作战中心 这里是B1 已过差旅人阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing Road Warrior.
收到 B1
That's a good copy, Bravo 1.
进入狂暴之路阶段
Proceed to Fury Road.
收到
Roger that.
我有家
他们不能眼看自己的父亲被杀
我是个重要的人
我可以给你钱
你们想要钱吗
读出来
Read it.
我读完了你就会杀了我
As soon as I do, you'll kill me.
他说他是个重要的人
重要之人的人头才有价值
你来
拖延只会给你带来更多的痛苦
我有一整晚的时间陪你玩
作战中心 这里是B1 已过狂暴之路
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Fury Road.
撤离时间是什么时候
What's the time to our extract?
B1收到 已过狂暴之路阶段 待命
Yeah, Bravo 1, I copy Fury Road. Stand by.
B队目前位置往东一公里有个降落点
There's an LZ one klick east of Bravo's current location
直升机可以在那里降落
the pilots are willing to land at.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
正在发送降落点坐标
LZ coordinates are headed your way now.
收到
Copy that.
B1
Bravo 1,
阿尔卡迪尔部队正在撤退 距降落点约2公里
AKM forces are retreating and about two klicks from your LZ.
你们要尽快到达该降落点
You need to get to that LZ ASAP,
否则我们需要更改降落点
or we need to secure you a new one.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表