剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我们却没有
But not here.
公众可不想看见我们挥之不去的东西
Public doesn't want to see the things that we can't unsee.
就好像在说"谢谢你们的服务
I mean, it's like, "Thank you for your service.
祝你们修复灵魂进展顺利"
Good luck restoring your soul."
你说的没错
Well, amen to that.
看来你已看透了这一切
Seems like you figured it out though.
要是没有成天服用止疼药还好一点
Yeah, would've been easier if I wasn't popping oxy every day.
治腿时留下的药瘾吗
Was that a parting gift from your leg?
不是 伙计
No, man.
我还在B队的时候服用的还多一点
I was actually using a lot more while I was on Bravo.
我从未注意到这些
I never noticed.
因为你不想注意这些
Because you didn't want to.
你只关心想要看到的东西
You saw what you wanted:
任务成功
mission success.
这么说可不对
I don't think that's fair.
哥们 我吃的药比医药巨头制的药还多
Man, I was pumping more pills than Big Pharma.
而且只要我还能照常行动
And as long as I was pulling my weight downrange,
其余的你都不在乎
that's all you cared about.
我想说的是 作为队长
I'm saying, as the team leader,
我的工作就是确保队员们安全回家
it's my job to make sure that my men get home safe.
听我说 哥们
Look, brother,
我很久以前就已经原谅你了
I forgave you a long time ago.
我已经学会不对你抱有过高的期待了
I learned not to expect you to be something that you're not.
你这句话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你当时并没有关心过我的事情
You weren't personally invested in my issues.
你只是我的队长
You were my team leader,
仅此而已
nothing more.
从没见过你把那个挂在除C17以外的地方
Never seen you hang that anywhere that wasn't a C-17.
特别任务让我下班以后都不得休息
S.A. busywork kept me after hours.
干脆睡在这免得回家吵到家人 你能懂吧
Decided to crashed here as not to bother the family, you know?
是的
Yeah.
你
You, uh...
你每次加班都会带一个应急包吗
you always bring a go bag when you work late?
我
I, uh...
需要找个地方冷静一下
needed some space to cool off.
你很快就会明白的
You'll learn that soon enough.
你其实可以去我们那儿挤挤
Hey, why don't you come crash with us.
好了 兄弟 海豹六队外宿是孤独的选择
Come on, man. DEVGRU sleepover's a lonely straw to pull.
你和斯特拉应该好好享受
You and Stella should be enjoying
同居的甜蜜时光
the perks of cohabitation.
我才不要去当电灯泡
I'm not gonna impose on that.
得了吧
Come on.
她不会介意的
She won't mind.
来吧 伙计
Come on, dude.
如果我让你睡在这里 旁边还有桑尼的脏衣服
Naima would kill me if I let you sleep in here
奈玛会宰了我的
with Sonny's nasty-ass laundry pile.
-好吧 -说定了
- All right. - All right?
对
Yeah.
戴维斯中尉
Lieutenant Davis.
在E队令人失望的消息之后
After the disappointing news of Echo,
我总算有些好消息给你看看了
I think I have something promising to pass along.
一次工作机会
An opportunity.
在作战司令部
At SOCOM?
你可以在美国♥军♥队工作
You'd be serving every Tier One asset
为每一位一级作战人员服务
in the United States military.
虽然我不想失去你 但是
I'd hate to lose you, but, uh,
这可是千载难逢的工作机会
once-in-a-career opening.
是的 长官 确实是
Yes, sir. It is.
当然了 这样你就得离开弗吉尼亚海滩了
Course, you'd have to leave Virginia Beach.
有问题吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没有 完全没问题 长官
No. No problem at all, sir.
如果你能过去 作战司令部将如虎添翼
You know, SOCOM would be, uh, very lucky to have you.
希望你可以好好考虑
So I hope you consider it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-长官 -总士官长
- Sir. - Master Chief.
你好
Yeah.
我刚刚听到了 作战司令部
I just overhead. SOCOM?
你就要...
Wow. You would, uh...
你要离开B队了 在这已经待了这么久了
You'd leave Bravo, with all-all your history here?
说实话 就是因为待得够久了才要离开
Honestly, the history's the why.
我最开始是给夜视镜换电池的
I mean, I started out changing batteries on NODs,
但现在我负责将你们送上战场
and now I'm responsible for sending you all into the fire.
经过这么多之后
After all this time,
你们已经不仅仅是作战人员了
you're more than just operators.
你们是我的家人
You're family.
要是我们关系不这么好工作起来会轻松一点
Job would be a lot easier if we aren't.
要是我能把你们所有人都看成是
The job would be a lot easier
普通的作战人员 那工作起来会非常轻松
if I could see everyone as their call signs first.
我真希望我能像你一样 杰森
I wish I was more like you, Jason,
可我不是
but I'm not.
你家装♥修♥得不错
Like what you done with the place.
谢了
Thanks.
完全是她的功劳
I can take zero credit.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
抱一个
Come here.
来吧 别客气 随便坐
Come on. Uh, make yourself at home.
你能让我来就已经很好了
It's already kind of you to take me in.
没必要搞到五星级服务水平
I don't need a five-star spread.
是因为你来 平常我都不会做
Oh, well, you're lucky, 'cause I don't usually make one.
这不是为我准备的 我叨扰你们了
This is not for me. I'm intruding.
我临时有工作安排了
I had a work thing scheduled,
所有东西反正也都准备得差不多了
and everything was halfway there anyway
正好克莱打电♥话♥说你要过来
when Clay called and said that you were coming.
所以我想你们正好可以享受一下
So I just figured it'd be easier to finish the thought.
再说 我们的第一位客人应该是家里人 对吧
Plus, it's better that our first guest should be family, right?
我不想给你们添麻烦
I don't want to put you guys out.
你没有添麻烦
You're not putting us out.
而且我也得试试菜
Plus, I get to test out the menu.
靠你了
On you.
问题解决了
Work out the kinks.
不过也许你最好跟奈玛说一声 你到这来了
But you should maybe call Naima and tell her that you're here.
她 她一定很担心你
She-she must be worried.
没错 她一定担心了
Yeah, she probably is.
我去给她打电♥话♥
I'll give her a call.
好了
Okay.
真抱歉...
I'm sorry about...
-关于晚餐临时... -不 不不
- about dinner with... - No, no, no, no, no.
也就两个月前 我还握着奈玛手
Just two months ago, I held Naima's hand as she...
她还必须面对可能再也见不到雷的现实
faced the reality of maybe never seeing Ray alive again.
而现在他睡在咱们沙发上
And now he's sleeping on our couch.
让我想明白很多事
It puts things in perspective.
先生们 抱歉这么急着召集各位
Gentlemen, apologies for the short notice,
C队总负责人车祸受伤
but Charlie Team has been stood down
全队不得不暂停行动
after their OIC was injured in a car accident.
你们接替他们驻派八周
You will deploy in their place for eight weeks.
20点出发
Wheels up at 2000.
未事先通知 我们就要离开两个月
We're leaving for two months, no warning?
一级作战人员的传统提醒方式
The old Tier One heads-up.
我们要去哪
Where we headed?
非洲西北部
Northwest Africa
和萨赫勒区域
and the Sahel.
我和祖父母在那生活过
I lived there with my grandparents.
他们两位都是传教士
They were missionaries.
那地方充斥着部落文化 腐♥败♥和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Area's rife with tribalism, corruption and terrorism.
也成了基♥地♥组♥织♥和伊♥斯♥兰♥国的新活跃区
Turning the region into a new playground for AQ and ISIS.
这块大♥陆♥的自然资源
Continent's natural resources
也吸引了不少全球超级大国
have appeal to global superpowers, too.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国在过去的二十年
Russia and China have each taken their own bites of the apple
都分到了一杯羹
over the past two decades.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表