剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Come home safe.
永远铭记911
-黄金时间 给我一瓶 -给
- Prime Time, hit me up. - There it is.
怎么说 海斯
What's the word, Hayes?
行动要开始了吗 我都闷死了
We rolling out or what? I'm bored.
是啊 今晚行动吗
Yeah, the op's tonight, right?
我扣扳机的手指都有反应了
My trigger finger's getting all tingly.
没人跟B3说什么 我不知道
Nobody tells bravo 3 anything. I don't know.
全球头号♥要犯就在我们眼皮底下
We got the most wanted man in the world in our crosshairs,
那帮当官的要打退堂鼓吗
And the cake eaters getting cold feet.
阿尔哈萨德还不知道
Al-hazred has got no clue prime time perry's coming
佩里就快要他小命了
To schwack his ass.
到时候干掉黑桃A的
No way a meat-stick like you is gonna be the one
绝不可能是你这个棒槌 雷
who brings that ace of spades down hard, ray.
说得没错 库丘
Huh-uh. Damn straight, cujo.
告诉你吧 像他这种新人
I'll tell you what. A newbie like him-- there's no way
不可能包揽头等大奖
He's bagging a big game trophy like that.
我是最新的没错
Well, I might be the newest,
但我也是最狠的那个
but I'm also the baddest.
对啊
That's right.
那两个人说了这么多
There's a lot of talk coming from these two.
我没听出什么结果来 你呢
I ain't seen any results, have you?
我看你这是华德·克利佛模范老爸附体了吧 是不是
Mad shade coming from Ward Cleaver over here. Haven't you...?
-华德·克利佛 -对 华德·克利佛
- Ward Cleaver? - Yes, Ward Cleaver.
你不是自打高中时代
Oh. Haven't you been shacked up
就只跟同一个女孩约会吗
with the same broad since high school?
要是你天天晚上十点就被催着睡觉
Hey, it's tough to get results when you're tucked
-那是很难有结果的 -没错
- In bed by 10:00 every night. - That's a fact.
-说得好 -干得漂亮 杰森
- good one - You're doing it right, Jason.
-对啊 -执行完史上最大任务之后
- That's right. - Rolling out on the biggest
然后及时赶回家
spec op in history, then headed home
陪阿兰娜生儿子
in time for Alana to give birth to your baby boy.
说得没错 但愿上头赶紧下命令
Damn straight. Just hope the brass comes down quickly,
我还得在两天内赶回去
You know, 'cause I got to get back in two days,
要不阿兰娜会杀了我的
Or Alana's gonna kill me. I tell you that.
你撇下兄弟们 一头扎进
Leaving his brothers to get elbow deep
尿布和护臀霜里
in diapers and butt paste.
海斯 你得拎清重点啊 兄弟
Hayes, you need to get your priorities in check, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
总有一天你会明白
Someday you're gonna realize that
生活远不止眼前
Chasing action on and off the field.
一个接一个的任务
That's not what life's all about.
就冲你这话 真该把你从突击队员联盟
Should vote your ass out the pipehitter's union
除名
for saying that.
别等我再来收拾你 三十
Yeah, don't make me pin your ass again, thirty.
好吧
Oh, okay.
别吵了 全体注意
Knock it off! need you all to get front-sight focused.
我们要出发了吗 老大
We good to go, boss?
要出发了
We're a go.
我们走 作战中心见
We're a go, man. Meet at the TOC
是 历史的一刻
That's right, big time.
干一票大的 兄弟
This is the big one, brother.
你坐下来好好学着点怎么样
How about you take a seat and learn from the best?
老杰 老杰
Hey, jace? Jace?
老杰
Hey, jace?
你没事吧
You good?
没事 我只是...
Yeah, no. I'm just, uh...
我只是在全神贯注而已
I'm getting front-sight focused. That's all.
我们刚才说 要是干掉了这个二世
We were just saying that if we take out Junior,
你就结束阿尔哈萨德的恐怖统治
You'll have bookended Al-hazred's reign of terror.
是啊 将来要讲给孙子辈听的
Yeah, that's one you got to tell the grandkids.
是 更像是能拍成电影的那种
Yeah, more like a story they'll be making movies about.
要是你搞得好
Someone's gonna pay a ton of dough
会有人出大笔钱的
If we play this right, hayes.
退役之后说不定就生活无忧了
Could be set up for life after operating.
三十 你还是专注于你自己吧
Thirty, why don't you just stay in your three-foot world?
每次你一出场
Once you step out,
就有人会受伤
People get hurt.
这是克努特·罗克尼式的战前动员演说
Well, that was some knute rockne-level pep talk.
杰森在这次派驻期间
Has Jason been acting like somebody pee-peed
好像很不高兴
On his carpet all deployment?
自从我们发现有小阿尔哈萨德
Ever since we found out about al-hazred jr.
是啊 你发现自己在追捕的人
Yeah, when you're hunting the son of a man
是多年前被你亲手杀死的敌人之子 换我也烦
That you killed years ago, that'd mess with my head, too.
比这个还严重
It's deeper than that.
说到底 他心烦的不仅是
You know, drawdown, plus making peace
对与之战斗了二十年的敌人
With an enemy he's been fighting for 20 years?
还要质疑在此期间付出的全部牺牲
Got to make him question if all the sacrifice
这一切是否值得
that he's made has been worth it.
也许当他为队伍付出一切的时候
Maybe he's just feeling let down by his teammates,
队友们让他感到失望
When he puts it all on the line for them.
你到底在胡说些什么 三十
What in the hell you stirring up now, thirty?
克莱要去军官项目
Clay's going to Sta-21.
这是对杰森毕生努力的否定
That's a rejection of everything Jason dedicated his life to.
雷决定去做准尉也一样
Same for Ray choosing warrant officer
而不是成为将来的B1
Over becoming bravo 1 someday.
队伍在进化
The team's evolving.
这不能怪我们
Can't hold that against us.
那有关马斯登大使的信呢
Yeah, what about this Marsden letter business?
B队有人要当伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦
Someone on bravo playing woodward and bernstein?
水门事件记者
搞得他好像管不住自己的队伍似的
Trying to make it seem like he lost control of his team?
这哥们为你们付出了所有
Dude puts it on the line for all of you guys,
这就是他得到的回报吗
and this is the thanks he gets?
这些都不是针对他的
None of it's personal.
没错
Yeah.
当队伍是你的全部
When the team's all you got,
那就是针对他的
it has to be.
不 我问 你上班打扮这么漂亮干嘛
No, I asked, why are you so pretty at work?
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
我知道我不该试图
Should know better than to try
从你身边溜走 对吗 宝贝
To slip anything past you, can I, baby?
我们过些天没有网
Nah, we're gonna be offline for a few days.
平安回来
Just come home safe.
家里人最关心的就是这个
That's all that matters to anyone in this house.
家里人也是我最关心的
People in that house is what matters to me the most.
贾米拉怎么样
How's Jameelah doing?
数着日子盼爸爸回来
Counting the days until daddy gets home
兑现他的承诺
And delivers on his promise.
我不能对她轻描淡写糊弄过去
I will not be taking the easy way out with her
我再次保证
Ever again, I promise you that.
我知道 但这会儿只照顾好自己就好
I know. But for now, just focus on you.
我这边一切都好
I've got it all covered here.
当我...
When all I...
我只照顾好我自己
My focus was just on me?
真是难以置信都已经十三年了
It's just hard to believe it's been 13 years
自打那天我进了那间急救室
Since I crawled into that emergency room.
你怀念从前疯狂的日子吗
You missing those wild days?
不不不 绝没有
No. No, no, absolutely not.
我那会儿迷失了方向 宝贝
I was so lost back then, baby.
有你才有今天的我
Oh, you made me the man I am today.
永远不要忘记这一点
Never gonna lose sight of that.
你一多愁善感我就紧张
Makes me nervous when you get all sentimental like this.
别 别担心
No, don't be worried.
我只是说等不及派驻结束
I'm just saying, I cannot wait for this deployment to end
回家亲亲你和孩子们
So I can get back home and kiss you and those babies.
艾玛把她的玩具都从窗户扔出去了
So, Emma threw all of her dolls out the window?
她还没...他都还没生出来呢
She's not even... he's not Even born,
她就跟他开始争宠了
and she's already competing with him.
你告诉肚子里的小宝贝
You tell that little bundle of joy in that tummy,
这两天先别出来 因为过两天
Do not come out for two days, 'cause in two days,
我就上飞机回去了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表