剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
that this is who I chose to become," yes.
你说的对 我还在想那件事
You're right, I am still thinking about it.
萨米姆 杰克·丹尼尔斯 小阿尔哈萨德
Samim, Jack Daniels, Al-Hazred Jr.
他们都死了 他们都是过去的事了
They're gone. They're in the past.
我们需要往前看 这才是我们需要做的
We move forward. That's what we do.
-忽视克服他们 -没错 忽视和克服
- Ignore and override. - Exactly. Ignore and override.
忽视克服他们
Ignore and override.
我们做了选择 就要接受后果
We made a choice, now we live with it.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许是什么意思
What do you mean, maybe?
也许我们可以选择成为不一样的人
Maybe we can choose to become someone else again.
你以为自己是小叮当吗
You Tinker Bell now?
幻想世界 我们在玩这个吗
Fantasy world? Is that what we're doing?
我一直想给费城人队当三垒手 不过...
I always wanted to play third base for the Phillies, but...
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
我们承诺过要为国尽忠
We made a commitment to serve.
对吧
Right?
但那要到什么时候
But until when?
一切都是国事 我们压根没有时间生活
All in all the time, it doesn't leave any room for us.
好吧 那你想怎样 你想待在家里
Yeah, right, what are you gonna do? You gonna sit at home
坐在沙发上玩《真人快打》吗 我们不该做那些
on the couch and play Mortal Kombat? That's not what we do.
我们刚刚解决了一个恐怖组织的首领
We just cut the head off a snake.
但明天又会冒出另一个恐怖组织...
Tomorrow, another snake is gonna slither out...
从其他某个地方 周而复始
...from some other rock, and on and on.
无休无止
And on and on and on.
你要找到他们 而我会宰了他们
You're gonna find them, I'm gonna kill them.
再说如果我们不做 谁做呢 曼迪
Besides, if we don't do it, who's gonna do it, Mandy?
其他人
Someone else.
其他人
Someone else.
你纠结这事太久了
You've been in this way too long
以至于你自己都满意那样的回答了
to believe that you're comfortable with that answer.
-你说的对 -当然
- You're right. - Yeah.
但我入伍的时候还只是个青少年
But I was a teenager when I got in.
当时我们刚被袭击
We'd just been hit.
我眼前要做的事非常清晰明了 而且是正确的
The path ahead seemed so clear and so right.
可是过了二十年
And 20 years later--
二十年
20 years--
这么多损失 这么多伤亡
all the loss, all the bloodshed.
比如萨米姆 克雷格医生
I mean, Samim, Dr. Craig.
我没法再继续下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你没法再继续下去了是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't do this anymore?
这就是你 这就是我们
It's who you are. It's who we are.
我不想成为这样的人
It's not who I want to be.
-不是 -那你想成为谁 曼迪
- It's not. - Okay, who do you want to be, Mandy?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
我现在必须要这样
I have to do this now.
你现在必须要这样 什么意思
What do you mean, you have to do this now?
-我现在必须这么做 -慢着
- I have to do this now. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
你还没吃你的玉米卷 碰都没碰
You haven't even eaten your tacos. You haven't touched them.
这是弗吉尼亚海滩最棒的墨西哥卷饼
This is the best burrito in Vah Beach.
如果我现在不走 我会永远迷失自我
If I don't walk away now, I'm gonna lose myself forever.
-只是 -如果我留下来 你会试图说服我
- Just... - And if I stay, you're gonna talk me out of it.
曼迪 听着 坐下来吃卷饼吧
Mandy look, just sit down, eat your burrito.
吃这个
Have-have this.
-吃吧 -杰森
- Come on. - Jason.
再见
I'll see you around.
你要见我 海军军士
You asked to see me, Petty Officer?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我想问你关于寄给马斯登大使丈夫的
I wanted to ask you about the investigation
信件的调查
into the letter to Ambassador Marsden's husband.
怎么了
Okay. What about it?
我希望你能向我解释一下
Well, I was hoping you could explain
高层的想法
the high-level thinking to me.
为什么国防部这么关心
You know, why the DoD's so concerned about it.
你觉得这种关心不正常吗
You don't think the concern is warranted?
我觉得这是在浪费海军的时间和资源
I think it's a waste of the Navy's time and resources.
当我手下有人
Well, not when someone under my command
在华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥头版指控
accused the State Department of lying
国♥务♥院♥撒谎时 这就不是浪费
on the front page of The Washington Post.
这封信是寄给一名普通公民的
The letter was sent to a private citizen,
没有泄露情报或战术
and no intel or tactics were revealed.
更别提国♥务♥院♥对大使的事情
Not to mention the State Department
的确撒了谎
was lying about the ambassador.
你知道这无关紧要
You know that doesn't matter.
无论是谁写的信
I mean, whoever wrote the letter
他都把自己的未来和海军置于险地了
put his future with the Navy in serious jeopardy.
不敢想象她的孩子们
Couldn't stand the thought of her kids
以为自己的妈妈绝不会是英雄
thinking that their mother was anything but a hero.
是你写的信
You wrote the letter?
是我
I did.
我没想到那家人会把信给媒体
I didn't think that the family would take it to the media.
看来你比我想象的更像
Seems you have more in common with the cowboys
B队的那些牛仔
on Bravo Team than I thought.
我会告诉海军罪案调查处
I will talk to NCIS.
为了我们俩好 我倾向于内部解决这件事
I would prefer to handle this internally, for both our sakes.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你以为对此最多只有轻罚
If you expected no more than a slap on the wrist for this,
那你错了
you're wrong.
不用说 21世纪擢升军官项目也不会考虑你了
Goes without saying, STA-21 is gone.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
谁能告诉我
Somebody want to tell me?
上次派驻之后 我们不是应该放两周假吗
Since after deployment, aren't we supposed to get two weeks off?
听着 那封信几个月前就被公开了
All right, look, that letter was published months ago.
为什么海军罪案调查处还在催促调查
Why is NCIS pressing the gas on this investigation, huh?
没有人需要跟海军罪案调查处报告
No one needs to talk to NCIS.
罪犯已经自首了
The offender has come forward.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是谁
Who?
信是我写的
I wrote the letter.
他们要定罪了吗
They gonna bring the hammer down?
还在商讨一些细节 不过
Still working out all the details, but, you know,
可能最后只是布置一些脏活累活
probably wind up with some crap assignment
外加扣薪和头衔降级
in addition to docked pay and busted rank.
21世纪擢升军官项目呢
And STA-21?
没戏了
It's off the table.
我马上得去见林戴尔 看看最终裁决是什么
I got to go see Lindell right now for the final verdict.
谁有一匙糖
Anyone got a spoonful of sugar
能让金发伊卡洛斯把药吃了吗
to help the blond Icarus's medicine go down?
你在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
真♥相♥必须大白
Truth needed to come out.
那算什么真♥相♥ 克莱
What truth is that, Clay?
不是你写的信
You didn't write the letter.
-是我写的信 -我早就猜到是你了
- I wrote the letter. - I figured you did all along.
得了吧 老兄 B队里还有谁能这么无私
Come on, man. Who else on Bravo would be so selfless?
不 不如说是肆无忌惮
No, it was more like reckless.
现在我把你也拖下水了
Now I got you caught up in my mess.
但现在全世界都知道谁是马斯登了
But the world now knows who Marsden was,
这才是重点
and that's what matters.
你做的对
You did the right thing.
但你并不应该试图为我受罚
And you are doing the wrong by trying to take the rap for me.
现在已经太迟了 雷
I can't unring the bell, Ray.
那你的未来呢
What about your future, huh?
我喜欢现在的地方
I like where I am.
你喜欢你要去的地方
You like where you're going.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
你太高尚了 克莱
That's real noble of you, Clay.
的确 但我不能让你那么做
It is, but I can't let you do it.
你想跟林戴尔说是你做的
You want to go tell Lindell that it was you?
这样我就会因为撒谎被降级
Because then I get busted for lying
而你也就别想当上准尉了
and you can kiss warrant officer goodbye.
为什么你♥他♥妈♥就不能等这次调查自己结束呢
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表