剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Well, uh...
她怀孕了
...she's pregnant.
听我说 听说这件事后
Listen, I had a thousand questions
我脑子爆出了上千种疑问
blasting through my head since I heard,
但只有一件事我很笃定
but there is one thing that I haven't questioned,
就是你和我的关系
And that's me and you.
你和她谈过准备怎样参与抚养吗
Have you talked to her about how you'll be involved?
还没有
No. Uh...
我都不知道下一步怎么办
I don't even know what my next move is.
但不管怎样
But whatever it is, uh...
我都想和你在一起 丽莎
...I want it to be with you, Lisa.
咱俩想在一起 总是遇到阻碍 对吗
The road just never seems to straighten out for us, does it?
没错
Yeah.
桑尼的事真吓人
So scary about Sonny.
是啊 但是他已经在恢复中了
Yeah. But, you know, he's on the mend.
不会离队太久的
Shouldn't be sidelined too long.
对杰森来说肯定不好过
Must be rough for Jason.
刚盛大归队 就发生这种事
His big return, and that happens.
我也没让他省心
I didn't make it any easier on him.
有点 有点把罪责推给他
Kind of, uh... kind of lit him up for it.
你之前不是一直服从他领导
I thought you were all about following his lead.
埋头苦干 坚定不移
Head down, no questions asked.
在战场上 没有比他更好的榜样
In the field, there's no better footsteps to follow.
他的决策即使冒险 也是最佳选择
Even his dicey calls are coming from a good place.
但回到家里 情况就不一样了
But at home, it's a different story.
什么意思
What do you mean?
雷平衡生活的方法才是我想追求的
Ray's got more of the balance I'm looking for.
他建立了家庭
He's built a family.
一段坚不可摧的感情
A relationship that's unshakeable.
不管他经历什么
No matter what he's gone through, you know?
是啊 他和奈玛真的非常幸运
Yeah. Some steep odds he and Naima have beat.
那不是运气
It's not luck.
是他们努力的结果
They made it happen.
而那就是 是我想要的
And that's what I-- that's what I want.
你明白吗
You know?
不止是有空一起度个假之类的
More than just a vacation with you whenever it fits in.
搬来和我住吧
Move in with me.
必须两个选一个吗
Is that an either/or?
因为我真的挺期待
Because, uh, I really was looking forward to,
享受一下热带假期的
uh, a tropical getaway.
怎么了
What?
我们必须得把你那些所谓的家具
We are so burning every single piece
一件不留全都扔掉
Of so-called furniture you have.
-我很乐意 -很好
- Happily. - Good.
我都能在你眼睛里看见行动回放录像了
I can see the game tape flashing before your eyes.
怎么回事
What is up?
就是觉得我可能这次把你逼得太紧了
Just thinking maybe I pushed too hard on this one.
没有 哥们
No, man.
战斗正在关键时刻 桑尼又受伤了
Heat of battle, Sonny bleeding,
克莱当时说话没过脑子
Clay didn't know what he was saying.
不是的 重返B队
Nah, just, you know, coming back to bravo,
我以为我能回到
I just thought that I'd be coming back to something
我熟悉的环境里面
That was, you know, familiar to me.
现在有索托在队里开展工作
And with Soto pushing his weight around
还有你升到了总负责人的位置...
And you, you know, stepping up to OIC and...
我不知道自己的位置在哪里
I didn't know where I stood.
我就是觉得有点无所适从
I just felt out of place.
不知道自己扮演的角色是什么
Didn't know what my role was.
拉卡·雅克事件把我的问题变成了你的问题
Enter Raqqa Jacques, my problem becomes yours.
其实没有 你给了我一个目标
Nah, you know what? You gave me a target.
让我觉得能够帮到你
You know, gave me something that I could help you with,
了结这段过去
Close a chapter.
就是忍♥不住去想...
Just can't stop thinking, you know...
如果桑尼受了更重的伤怎么办
What if it was worse for Sonny?
但是并没有
Yeah, but it wasn't.
你做的事情 咱们做的事情
Hey, what you did-- what we did?
是有正当理由的
That was justified.
拉卡·雅克被♥干♥掉了 任务完成了
Raqqa Jacques is erased. That's mission success.
那你呢 把他干掉
How about you? Taking him out.
对你有帮助吗
Help you?
得益于你的所作所为 我晚上能睡得着了
I'll be able to sleep, thanks to what you did.
很好
Good.
这次带队出任务
You know, running the team on this one
让我回想起那些你每次带我们出任务的时候
just reminded me of the tough choices you have to make
必须要做出的艰难抉择
every time you lead us out.
B队没有你不会是今天这个样子 哥们
Bravo wouldn't be the same without you, brother.
奈玛呢 她怎么样
How about Naima? How's she doing?
还能挺得住吗
Is she holding up all right, too?
那是当然
Ah, yeah. Absolutely.
就像我刚才说的 今晚大家都能睡个好觉了
Like I said, everybody's gonna get some sleep tonight.
是啊
Right.
我还想再请你喝一轮
Well, I'd buy you another round,
但是估计你想回家了
but you probably want to get home, right?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
不用着急
What's the rush?
这一轮我请你
This one's on me.
斯特拉走了吗
Hey. Stella duck out?
是啊 明天有课
Yeah. School night.
要是她没机会看桑尼
You know, if she doesn't get to see Sonny do
-喝醉了以后跳机械舞 -我不想看到那一幕
- his little drunken robot dance... - I don't want to see that.
...她留下又有什么意义呢
...then what's the point in sticking around, right?
你说的对
I agree with you.
海斯总士官长 我是海军罪案调查处探员萨拉扎
Master Chief Hayes. I'm NCIS agent Salazar.
好啊
Okay.
收到海豹总指挥官的命令 我现在要拘留你
By order of Commander DEVGRU, I'm placing you into custody,
你涉嫌违反军事审判统一法典
Suspected of violating article 119
第119条规定
Of the uniform code of military justice.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
请转身把双手放在背后
Please turn around and put your hands behind your back.
-杰森 发生什么事了 -我不知道
- Jason, what's going on? - I don't know.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表