剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
You're wondering if Jason can rely on me?
你为什么对他那么冷淡 这不像你的作风
Why are you so closed off to him? This isn't like you.
我们可以做的不多 你知道规矩的
Our hands are tied. You know the rules.
你写马斯登那封信时不知道规矩吗
Like you knew the rules when you wrote the Marsden letter?
你能为她只身犯险
Go out on a limb for her,
但是曾经为你赴汤蹈火的兄弟需要你的帮助时
but you let our brother suffer in the dark
你反倒对他不管不顾 让他吃苦受罪
after he moved heaven and earth when you needed him most.
我知道杰森曾经为我做过什么
I know what Jason has done for me, all right?
我怎么处理不关你的事
And how I handle this is my business.
但是伤害到B队就不行
Not when it harms Bravo.
各位 冷静点好吗
Guys. Okay? Cool it, man.
索托说了 咱们得服从命令
Look, Soto said. We need to toe the line.
不
No.
我们真正需要的是团结一致
What we really need is to stick together.
去缓一缓 哥们
Take a breather, buddy.
他们为了什么吵
What was that about?
我不知道 我觉得
I don't know. I think, uh,
老杰的事开始让大家头脑发热
this Jace thing is starting to mess with everybody's head.
不确定性确实让人烦心
Uncertainty will do that.
咱们俩的情况也差不多吧
Yeah, I guess that's the truth about us, too, huh?
戴维斯...
Look, Davis...
很抱歉 我还没想明白该怎么处理孩子的事
I'm so sorry I haven't figured out this whole baby thing yet.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
汉娜才是那个等你答复的人
Hannah's the one that is waiting on you.
不过 如果能知道
I mean, it would be nice to know
咱们的未来会怎么样也不错
what the road ahead looks like for us.
"家庭"对我来说从来不是个好词
You see, "family" has always been a bad word for me.
我告诉别人我有姐妹 因为我编造出来的家庭
I told people I had sisters because my made-up clan
比我真正的家庭更温暖
brought me comfort more than my real family did.
虽然埃米特不是个好父亲
The fact that Emmet was a bad father
但你不一定也当不好
doesn't condemn you to be one.
看到老杰正在经历的
I know. Just seeing what Jace is going through
还有我们差点当着他孩子的面杀了那个人
and us almost killing that guy in front of his child...
我觉得让孩子得到这样的家庭不公平
I just don't think it's fair to bring that home to a child.
你说得非常有道理 桑尼
That's a sound argument, Sonny.
逻辑很严密
It's very logical.
但这不是随便哪个孩子
But this isn't a kid.
这是你的孩子
This is your kid.
你们父子之间的联♥系♥
And the connection that you'll share, father to child?
是没有逻辑可言的
There's nothing logical about it.
你回来了
You're back.
行动怎么样
How was, uh, the OP?
成功了
Successful.
很好
Good.
虽然从你的表情上完全看不出来 不过很好
I mean, doesn't paint much of a picture, but that's good.
我说了太多杰森的事
I-I shared too much about Jason.
我知道你不喜欢我的工作
I know my job isn't your favorite thing about me,
所以我不应该跟你说个没完
and so I shouldn't throw it in your face.
你说的对
You're right.
你的工作确实让我困扰
What you do once bothered me
困扰到差点毁了我一生中
to the point of almost ruining the best thing
最美好的事
in my life.
但是我爱你
But I love you,
行动是你的一部分
and operating is who you are.
我希望你能跟我分享一切
I want you to share everything with me.
那天你为了什么事烦心
What was bothering you the other day?
我已经可以接受行动对你造成的影响
I've made peace with what operating could do to you,
但是我应该没办法接受
but I don't think I can handle watching you
眼睁睁看着他们像对待杰森那样对你
get dragged in the mud like they're doing with Jason.
尤其是在你做出那么多牺牲以后
Not with everything you sacrifice.
我担心咱们这次谈话
I was worried this conversation
会出现分歧
was heading in a different direction.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
说真的 我今晚哪都不去
Like, literally, I'm not going anywhere tonight.
有个想法
Got a plan.
我们就待在这
We'll be here.
你想不想把错过的时光补偿给我
Do you want to make up for some lost time with me?
怎么了
What is it?
团队出现了危机
Team's coming apart at the seams.
我现在真的很想跟你待在一起 但是
I really want to stay here with you right now, but...
我要想办法解决
I need to try and make things right.
没关系
It's okay.
B队优先
Bravo takes priority.
我明白
I get it.
还不走
Go already.
美国海军部
B队从格内姆的公♥寓♥回来之后
When Bravo returned from Ganim's apartment,
他们有没有跟你讨论这次行动
did they discuss the operation with you?
没有 长官 佩里准尉把格内姆的手♥机♥递给我
No, ma'am. Officer Perry handed me Ganim's phone
说时间紧迫
and said there was no time to waste.
我和军士长米娜·哈森紧接着分♥析♥了数据
Officer Mina Hassan and I then analyzed the data.
谢谢你 少校
Thank you, Lieutenant.
还有两个问题
Just two more questions.
佩里准尉告诉你拉卡·雅克的身份后
Uh, when Officer Perry shared Raqqa Jacques's identity with you,
你向上级汇报了 对吧
you reported that up the chain of command, correct?
是的 长官 我按流程做事
Yes, ma'am. I followed protocol.
去格内姆公♥寓♥行动之前
Prior to the op at Ganim's apartment,
海斯总士官长知道拉卡·雅克
was Master Chief Hayes aware that Raqqa Jacques
就是对准尉佩里严刑拷打的人吗
was the man who tortured Officer Perry?
汉娜
我觉得你应该看看这个
军官长
还以为出完任务你会回去跟家人团聚
Figured you'd be home with the family after the op.
库克指挥官可能想再跟我谈谈
Uh, Commander Cook wanted to talk to me again, I guess. Mm.
情况怎样
How'd it go in there?
我说出的情况让我觉得愧疚
I'm feeling guilty about what I shared.
可能反而会伤害到杰森
Could be twisted to hurt Jason.
只要你说的是实情
As long as you told the truth,
你就不必愧疚
you don't need to feel guilty.
我也说不好 去年我接受执行官调查的时候
I don't know. I mean, Jason led the charge
是杰森带头为我申辩
to defend me when I was in front of the XOI last year.
但他只能自己面对这件事 我觉得这么做不对
It just... It feels wrong that he has to face this on his own.
没事
It's all right.
没事的
Okay.
你知道我们有命令 不准接触
You know there's a no-contact order.
不想你在指挥官那再惹什么麻烦
Don't want you to get in trouble with Command again.
明天取证 所以
Deposition's tomorrow, so...
理论上说 我还不是证人
technically, I'm not a witness yet.
这样不合规矩
That's not really how it works.
你要让我一个人喝吗
You gonna make me drink alone?
看不到我这张丑脸 团队情况如何
How's the team holding up without seeing my ugly face?
替你生气
Angry on your behalf.
雷呢
Yeah. What about Ray?
他很沮丧
Yeah, he's-he's frustrated.
你知道的 他想过来陪你
You know, he wants to be here for you.
他要想来他早来了
If he wanted to be here, he'd be here.
-你怎么样 -我一团糟
- How's it been with you? - Got me all jammed up.
律师都要放弃了
Lawyer is waving the white flag.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
像往常一样战斗 进去跟他们大干一场
What I always do. Fight. Go in there with guns a-blazing.
好 好
Good. Good.
就是 有点想不通
It doesn't... doesn't track.
一个比谁出任务都多的人
The guy who's run more ops than anyone
会误开枪
just suddenly got an itchy trigger finger.
你会挺过去的
You'll beat this.
会的
Yeah.
军法长
是我的军法长
That's my JAG.
什么事
Yeah?
好吧
Well...
我猜也就这样了 那 好吧
I guess that's that, then. All right.
怎么了
What's up?
出庭律师发现
Trial counsel found out
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表