剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
一个屠夫
A butcher!
我们救的竟然是他
We are helping him?!
听着 医生
All right, look. Doctor? Doctor.
立即退后
Hey, step back now.
好像来"客人"了
Looks like we're gonna have company.
告诉大家 好吗
Tell everybody, all right?
收到
Roger that.
他们知道自己救的是谁的命了吗
They realize whose life they're saving?
我觉得他们救不了任何人了
I don't think, uh, they're gonna be saving anyone now.
听着 医生 我懂的
Listen, Doctor, I understand.
你什么都不懂
You understand nothing.
我的人知道这个人造成的恐慌
My staff knows the horrors this man has inflicted
对他们邻居 他们的朋友
against their neighbors, their friends.
这是我的病房♥
This is my ward,
我不会要求他们忽视自己的感受
and I will not ask them to disregard their feelings.
我猜你治疗过的病人里
Hey, I-I bet you treated patients from,
一定有两周前博科袭击巴拉扎农场的伤者
from Boko's attack on the farm in Balaza two weeks ago.
也有一个月前加亚克市场大屠♥杀♥的伤者
And from the massacre in the Gayak market the month before?
对所有人来说都是可怕的一天
An awful day for all of us.
我们知道他是个怪物
Look, we know he's a monster.
好吧 我们是来抓他看看他知道什么
Okay, we were sent to bring him in to find out what he knows
这样下一次可怕的一天就不会发生
so the next awful day doesn't happen.
有时为了更大的利益
Look, the greater good sometimes requires
我们得做点不荣光的事
we have to do things we're not proud of.
我们得让阿坦加活着
We have to keep Atanga alive.
好吧
Okay.
我们现在带他做手术
We'll take him in to operate now.
-信♥号♥♥情报处有消息吗 -有了
- Anything in SIGINT? - ?Yeah.
阿坦加在那家医院的谣言正在传播
Rumors of Atanga being at that hospital are spreading.
社交媒体 当地新闻网
You know, social media, local news site.
博科的标准操作流程预示不久他们就会
Boko's S.O.P. suggests they won't wait long
对未完成的事业采取行动
to act on their unfinished business.
是的 我已经要求侦查监视设备
Yeah, I've requested ISR to get us
给我们提供医院周边更清晰的视野
a better visual on the hospital's perimeter,
但还是有一条出路
but that's still a way's out.
在那之前 我们只有B队的眼线了
Until then, Bravo's eyes are all we've got.
手术成功了
Surgery was successful.
生命体征正在恢复
Vitals are improving.
-等他稳定到可以转移我会通知你们 -谢谢
- I'll let you know when he's stable enough for transport. - ?Thank you.
作战中心 这是B1 派一架医疗直升机来
Havoc, this is 1. Launch a medevac to our location.
把它放到五分钟的跑道上
All right, put it in a five-minute racetrack.
医生
Doctor?
女士 我
Ma'am, I, uh...
我想为我之前的冲动道歉
I just want to apologize for my outburst earlier.
我妻子是急诊室护士 我知道压力有多大
My wife's an E.R. nurse, and I get how stressful it is.
永远不知道这里会出现什么
Never know what will land in here.
整天在血泊和痛苦中跋涉
Wading through blood and pain all day...
你不该在这种情况下被吼
you shouldn't be getting yelled at on top of it.
你的工作也不是没有血腥和痛苦的 对吧
Your job's not without its share of blood and pain, is it?
我好像从未说过我的工作到底是什么
I don't think I ever said what my job is exactly.
不需要
Didn't need to.
我赌你会同意 血腥并不是难的部分
I bet you'd agree, the blood's not the hard part.
看不到的伤口是最难处理的
The wounds you can't see are the hardest to deal with.
我相信你的妻子明白
As I'm sure your wife knows.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
只是一个观察
Just an observation.
不 你想说什么
No, but what are you trying to say?
女士 你根本不了解我
Lady, you don't know anything about me.
好吗
Okay?
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that all about?
说得好像她了解我 了解奈玛
Talking like she knows me, knows Naima.
她对我一无所知
She doesn't know anything about me.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是啊 真是惊喜连连
Yeah, excitement never ends.
那个小男孩怎么了
What happened to the little boy?
被车撞了
Struck by a car.
那小男孩是个斗士
Little boy's a fighter.
他即将进行另一个手术
He's about to go in for another surgery.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
上帝保佑
God willing.
孩子们恢复很快
Children are resilient.
但我在担心他父亲
But I worry about his father.
从早到晚守在他身边
By his side day and night.
不吃不睡的
Doesn't eat, doesn't sleep.
他的工作不让请假 他就辞职了
His job refused time off, he quit.
想象一下那种付出
Imagine that kind of devotion.
B1 B3 来一下保安室
Bravo 1, Bravo 3, need you in the security room.
有个情况
Got a situation.
大厅里有个拿砍刀的壮年男子
Fighting-age male down in the lobby with a machete.
我不认为他是来要果冻的
I don't think he's asking for more Jell-O.
他们是为了流血来的
Guys are here for blood.
而且不只是阿坦加的
And not just Atanga's.
B1 这里是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
大厅里的三个目标已被解决
We got three Tangos down hard in the lobby.
收到 B6
Copy that, Bravo 6.
里面还有五个当地人
Another five local inside.
他们分散开了 从不同方向进来
They're splitting up, coming in from different directions.
太多了 至少我们知道他们要找什么
Too many. At least we know what they're after.
听着 所有B队成员 叫大家清空走廊
Listen, all Bravo elements, tell people to clear the hallways.
我们在手术室外集♥合♥
Let's rally outside the O.R.
我们要清空走廊
Hey, we got to clear the hallways.
-远离手术室 快 -可是发生什么了
- Get away from the O.R., go! - But what is happening?
你得走了 动起来
Go, you got to go, move.
好 我们知道他们在过来的路上了
All right, look, we know they're on their way here,
克莱 桑尼 布罗克 金属
so, Clay, Sonny, Brock, Metal,
分头行动 在他们来之前干掉他们
split up, take 'em out before they get here.
剩下的人继续守住手术室
The rest of us will protect the O.R.
B队成员 这里是B6
Bravo elements, this is 6.
我的位置干掉了两个
Got two Tangos down at my pos.
还算可以
Not too shabby.
我这刚干掉了三个
I just dropped three over here.
B3收到
Copy, 3.
我的扳机指蠢蠢欲动
Trigger finger's the one reliable fiber in me.
还有什么情况吗
Any more movement?
还没有
Nothing yet.
话说早了
Spoke too soon.
这些人来真的了
These guys are done playing.
B队所有成员 到手术室据点集♥合♥
All Bravo elements, collapse to strongpoint O.R.
-有多少人 -十个 可能更多
- How many we looking at? ?- Ten. Maybe more.
我该带上皮带的
Aw, should've brought my belt-fed.
他们马上就来了 快过来我们这里
Look, they're coming in quick, so get to our position...
谁会在医院里丢手榴弹啊
Who the hell throws a grenade in a hospital?
出去
Out!
出去
Out!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Hold fire! Hold fire!
去检查一下尸体
Go check the bodies.
作战中心 这里是B1 大楼安全了
Havoc, this is 1. Building's clear.
高价值目标暂时安全 有消息给我们吗
HVT is secure at this time. You have any traffic for us?
B1收到 侦查监视设备已到位
Copy, 1. ISR is on station now.
待命
Stand by.
暴风雨一过就打起伞来了
Get our umbrella up just as the storm's passed.
我还不知道天晴了没有
Well, I don't know if it's blue skies quite yet.
医院后面停了两辆车
Got two vehicles parked in the back of the hospital.
每辆上面都有几个人
Couple of packs in each.
他们好像在监视大楼
Yeah, looks like they're glassing the building.
可能是博科侦查员 在等待其他人出现
Could be Boko spotters, waiting for others to show up.
我想知道他们第三次对这家伙下手
Yeah, I wonder what their third run
会是什么样子
at this guy's gonna look like.
不好
Oh, no.
他很担心他的儿子
He was worried about his son.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表