剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那蠢货还以为他要扶摇直上了
Douche thought he had a career-maker.
真心的伙计们 用一堆拉卡·雅克的问题
Seriously, man, baiting us with those questions
给我们挖陷阱
about Raqqa Jacques?
得了吧 说得好像我们这次行动
Come on, like this, like this was some sort of revenge
是为了给雷受到的折磨报仇似的
mission for Ray's torture.
好像我们打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥需要理由
Like we need a reason to go after a terrorist.
对啊 但是 拜托
Yeah, like, uh, hello?
那是我们的职责
That's our job.
你为什么不进来
Why aren't you inside?
多亏了你 我们才能庆祝而不是守灵
It's a party, not a wake, because of you.
不太有心情进去
Not really in the mood.
宣判后我看到林戴尔了
I saw Lindell after the verdict.
然后
And...
-我没得到E队的职位 -什么
- ...I didn't get the job with Echo. ?- What?
但你是十拿九稳的候选人啊
But you're a shoo-in.
是 但因为对B队的调查
Yeah, because of the investigation into Bravo,
指挥部根本没考虑我的申请
command didn't even consider my application.
简直是搞笑
You're kidding me.
审判都结束了
I mean, the trial's over.
杰森也被宣判无罪
Jason was acquitted.
对 但助手说
Yeah, detailer said there's not
海豹六队短期内
gonna be another position open with DEVGRU
也不会有职位空缺
anytime soon.
我只能留在B队了
I'm stuck with Bravo.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这么说我们要回到
So we're back
一年前那样了
to where we were a year ago, huh?
是汉娜
It's Hannah.
她有一个
She-she had a...
和医生的
a doc--
不重要
Doesn't matter.
也不完全像一年前
It's not exactly where we were a year ago.
是
Yeah.
这会是另一个征兆吗
Is this another sign?
看起来
Seems, you know...
不管我们多努力
no matter how hard we try,
星星们
the stars, they...
就是不能连在一起
they just don't align.
我在得州的时候
When I was back in Texas,
所有人都误会我和汉娜是情侣
everyone mistook Hannah and I as a couple.
在这里
And here...
却不能让任何人知道我们的感情有多深
nobody's allowed to know what we have.
这不公平
That's not fair.
确实不公平
No, it's not.
我不知道怎么才能扭转这个局面
I don't know how to fix this.
要是每次我们俩遇到该死的阻碍
You know, if I had a nickel for every damn obstacle
我都能得到五分钱的话
that was thrown in our way...
我觉得
I think you just...
我们已经到了更多应该分手
get to a point where there's more reasons to break up
而不是坚持在一起的地步
than stay together.
是啊
Yeah.
你把家里收拾成这样 我很喜欢
Like what you've done with the place.
好吧
Yeah.
很抱歉你不在家我做了很多改动
Sorry I changed so much without you.
我就是
I was...
我觉得特别有动力
I was feeling motivated.
看起来不错
No, it looks good.
很高兴你没意见
I'm glad that you approve.
除了一件事
Except for one thing.
什么
What?
怎么了
What...
你不需要为我这么做
You don't need to do that for me.
我知道 也是为了我自己
I know. It's for me, too.
B队不用一直笼罩着我们
Bravo doesn't need to loom over us all the time.
这是我们的家
This is our place.
只有我们
Only for us.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 我们真应该搞一桶
You know, babe, we should've just got a keg.
我听到他们说的话了
I overheard what they were saying.
这次审讯是因为
About the trial being
你们去抓捕折磨你的人
about going after the person who tortured you.
一个复仇任务
Some revenge mission.
杰森被判无罪了 宝贝
Jason was found innocent, babe.
事实不是那样的
That's not what happened.
当我知道你有事瞒着我的时候
Do you know how small it makes me feel
我感觉自己无足轻重
hearing what you've kept from me?
你说约旦就是一次任务
You said Jordan was just another op.
我以为我们无话不谈
I thought we shared everything.
我是在保护你 宝贝
I was protecting you, baby.
在我们俩之间建堵墙保护不了我
Building a wall between us doesn't protect me.
只会把你从这个家隔离出去
It isolates you from this family.
听着 我
Look, I'm...
我一直在你身边
I'm here for you.
为什么不让我走进你的世界
Why won't you let me in?
我们的婚姻不是这么维系的
This is not how our marriage works.
你可以在派对上多待一会的
You know, you could've stayed at the party
多陪你老爸一会
just a little bit longer with your old man.
你得和你兄弟们待在一起
You needed to be with your brothers,
鉴于他们的队长回来了
and I figured things were gonna get a little rowdy
我想场面肯定会变得混乱
given they have their leader back.
真正值得庆祝的是
Well, real celebration is, uh,
可以不用隔着栏杆跟你聊天
being able to talk to you with no bars in between us.
你能来我很高兴 真的
I'm glad you came. I really am.
但从现在开始我可以自己处理事情
But I can, uh, handle things from here on out now.
你当然可以了
Of course you can.
你是我见过最坚强的人
You're the strongest person I know.
我只是很庆幸你没出现在法庭上
I'm just glad that you weren't in that courtroom
听到弗洛雷斯形容我的那些难听的话
to hear all the horrible things that Flores had to say about me.
他为了赢什么都说得出口
He was saying whatever it took to win,
不择手段
fighting dirty.
是
Yeah.
我一直尽量不把战争带回家
Always tried my best not to bring the war back home with me.
但是
?But, uh...
这次还挺难
this one was tough.
勾起了我的一些回忆
It stirred something up inside of me,
我见过的
just the horrors...
和我做过的
that I've seen and...
那些可怕的事
things that I've done.
你不是个战犯 爸
You're not a war criminal, Dad.
我也不是个英雄
I'm not a hero, either.
不用陪审团说我也知道
Don't need a jury to tell me that.
我认为你是英雄
You are to me.
也不是我一个人这么认为的
And I'm not the only one who thinks so.
即使你不需要坐牢了
Even though you're not facing sentencing,
你也应该看看这本"优秀海军"册
you should still see this "good sailor" book.
那本册子
Ah, the book. Yeah.
要我给你读一封信吗
Want me to read a letter?
我就喜欢你读给我听
I love when you read to me.
好的
Sure.
"我十分荣幸
"I had the distinct honor
能与海斯总士官长共同服役两年
"of serving alongside Master Chief Hayes for two years.
他的领导能力在战场上首屈一指
"His leadership in the field is second to none,
我从未见过任何一个海军作战队员
"and I have never known an operator
像他那样尽忠尽职"
"more committed to Navy."
这是西奥·帕帕扎基斯写的
That's from someone named Theo Papadakis.
西奥
Theo.
一波回忆杀
That's a blast from the past.
我不记得你提到过他
I don't remember you ever mentioning him.
这还是你在
Yeah. Well, you know, you were...
你还在穿尿布的时候
You were in your poo-poo diapers.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表