剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
偷来的护照 签证文件
stolen passports, visa paperwork.
伪造的材料
Forging materials.
这里绝对是偷渡窝点
This place is definitely working on the ratline.
戴维斯说的没错
Davis was right.
不代表雷曾经在这
Doesn't mean Ray was here.
可以把所有人都审一遍 看他们知道什么
Could sweat all these guys and see what they know.
没时间了 还要袭击下一个目标
Don't have time for that when there's an actual target to hit.
你们见过这个男人吗 看着照片
You seen this man recently? Look at him.
看照片 看
Look at him. Look.
我有现金 想度假也行
I got cash. How 'bout a nice vacation?
想要什么都行 有人知道吗
Whatever you need. Anyone.
你见过吗 你最近见过这个男人吗
You seen him? You seen this man recently?
-我们在浪费时间 -见过他吗
- We're wasting time. - Have you seen him?
-雷的时间 -见过他吗
- Ray's time? - Have you seen him?
来这里找答案 这么做是对的
Coming here looking for answers was the right thing to do.
-有人吗 -但三十是对的
- Anyone! - But Thirty's right.
很明显雷不在这
Absolutely nothing puts Ray here.
我跟他俩聊聊 就他俩
Let me talk to two guys. That's it. These two.
这帮人也就这俩有点用 如果我们还待在这
We stick around, and the rest of these guys are more useless
那么我们就抓不到贝勒哈吉了
than these two, then we miss Behadj.
雷被俘的幕后黑手
The guy actually behind Ray's capture.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们抓到11人
Havoc, this is 1. I got 11 uniform on target.
请求友军♥转♥移囚犯
Request prisoner transport from partner force.
到时候我们就前往A目标
When that happens, we'll move on to Target A.
B1 作战中心收到
Bravo 1, Havoc copies all.
我们会联♥系♥突尼斯反恐部队
We'll contact the BAT
转移囚犯
and get a prisoner transport out to target.
收到
That's a good copy.
检查他们的手腕 确保他们没问题
Check their wrists. Make sure they're secure.
再做个医疗检查 我不希望这些人
Do a med check, too. I don't want these guys
在突尼斯人面前抱怨他们受到了虐待
complaining they were mistreated when the Tunisians show up.
明白吗
Got it?
转过来
Turn around.
什么东西
What the hell?
-老杰 -在
- Jace? - Yeah?
看看这个
Check this out, man.
这是雷的手表
That's Ray's watch.
这是雷的手表
That's Ray's watch!
他们做了什么
What have they done?
我能帮你吗
How can I help you?
小点儿声
Keep your voice down.
-你想他们回来吗 -不
- You want 'em to come back? - No.
我想知道他们对你做了什么
I want to know what they have done to you.
他们不是要击垮你的身体
It's not about breaking your body.
他们砸你的脚
Though pounding on the soles of your feet,
拔掉你的指甲
ripping out your fingernails...
疼得要命
...hurts like hell.
他们是要摧毁你的思想和意志
They want to break your mind and your spirit.
他们随时都会来 没有规律
They come randomly. No schedule.
让人混乱
It's disorienting.
为的就是把我们逼疯
To drive us insane.
那你是如何保持理智的
How do you stay sane?
专注于能让你意志坚强的事
Focus on what keeps your spirit strong.
信念
Faith.
家庭
Family.
你有孩子吗
You have children?
有两个
Two.
他们
They were, uh...
我走的前一晚他们很难过 所以
They were upset the night before I left, so...
第二天早上走时都没有亲他们
...I didn't kiss 'em good-bye the next morning.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
错过亲吻你孩子的机会
Passing on a chance to kiss your babies.
我要离开这里 然后弥补他们
I'm getting out of here to make that right.
我在革命民♥主♥示♥威♥时遇到了我的妻子
I met my wife demonstrating for democracy in the revolution.
我仍然喜欢听示♥威♥的故事
I still love to hear stories about the protests.
这些故事的结局都很美好
They have happy endings.
希望
Hope...
和努力让我们取得了胜利
and hard work wins the day.
我也许不该教他相信希望的力量
But what if I was wrong to teach him about hope?
没有一个父亲希望孩子的童年因自己结束
No father wants to be the reason his kid's childhood ends.
但你做了正确的事
But you did the right thing.
我也不确定
I don't know.
你和我
You and me,
我们比以往任何时候都需要这一信念
we need that lesson now more than ever. That...
因为有希望 我们会再见到我们的家人
that hope, that we'll see our family again,
会帮助我们渡过难关
that's what gets us through this.
我们必须坚强
We have got to stay strong...
为了他们
for them.
为了他们
For them.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
讲英语
Please use English.
你的烂阿♥拉♥伯语太刺耳了
Your butchered Arabic hurts my ears.
跟我们说说这块表 法拉
Tell us about the watch, Faraz.
你检查了我们的身份证
You went through our IDs.
你真聪明
Oh, you're smart, man.
我喜欢和聪明人打交道
I like dealing with smart people.
和笨蛋说话越说越气
Dumb people, they just annoy me. So...
跟我们聊聊这块表吧
Tell us about the watch.
表盘数字很大 看时间方便
Numbers are big, easy to read.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get it?
-是个礼物 -谁的
- It was a gift. - From who?
谁给的
Whom.
有人觉得我值得奖励
Someone who thought I deserved it.
你为什么值得奖励
Why would you deserve it?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
你知道它还有温度计功能吗
Do you know it has a thermometer?
没空调
No air conditioning here,
我却能清楚地知道这里的温度
and now I know exactly how hot it gets.
午夜的时候有31度
31 degrees in the middle of the night.
有人会觉得很不舒服
You know, some people find that uncomfortable.
那你呢
Do you?
-你想喝水吗 -我想
- Would you like water? - I would.
但是我不打算改变我对这块表的说法
It's not going to change my answers about the watch.
那咱们谈谈你吧
Let's talk about you, shall we?
现在外面的人比行李多
There's more people out there than there are bags.
夫妻俩的行李是装在一起的
Married couples pack together.
我们检查了行李
We went through the bags.
其中一个里面有女人的衣服
One of them had women's clothes.
你们不该碰那些
You should not have touched those.
我估计 这意味着有两个人
My calculations, that means two people
不是来旅行的 他们在这里工作
- aren't traveling. - They work here.
如果你只是路过
Maybe you'd be less concerned
怎么可能这么关注这里温度
about the air conditioning if you were just passing through.
也许我只是找话题聊天而已
Maybe I'm simply making conversation.
好吧 如果你真不在这里工作
Okay, so, if you don't work here,
那说明你是在去战斗的路上
that means you're traveling to the fight.
很抱歉 我真的
And I'm sorry, I just...
一点没看出来
I don't see that.
战士的能力来自于他的灵魂
A fighter's ability comes from his soul,
而不是他的躯体
not his body.
真的吗 如果我给你我的匕♥首♥
Really? So if I gave you my knife,
你会怎么做
what would you do with it?
我会割开你的喉咙
I'd slit your throat.
这是咱们今晚听到的第一句实话
Now, that is the first honest answer we've had.
好 咱们再最后试一次
Okay, let's try two for two.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
除非咱们继续谈论天气
Unless we're talking about the weather,
否则我没什么好说的了
I have nothing to say.
好了 谈话结束 走吧 起来
All right, we're done here. Let's go. Come on.
-走 出去 桑尼 -怎么了
- Go. Get out. Sonny? - Yep?
把这家伙单独关起来
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表