剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Just make sure you don't get any of this Bravo stank on you, okay?
实际上
Actually,
我要升职了
I'm getting promoted.
我知道 大家都在挣扎
I mean, I know... It feels a little weird,
而我却升职 感觉有点奇怪
you know, with everybody struggling.
那很棒 我是说 我是说
Well, that's great. I mean, I mean,
这是自从抓到了小阿尔哈萨德以来
that-that-that is truly the best news I've heard
我听到的最棒的消息了
since we called jackpot on Al-Hazred Jr.
这也不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
不不 这可是个大喜讯
No, what do you mean? Of course it's a big deal.
一年前你还质疑一切
You know, a year ago, you were questioning everything.
现在看来你可能是唯一一个
And now it seems like you might be the only one
在这有所收获的人
that's got any type of answer around here.
我为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
由于B队目前的情况
due to Bravo's current state,
三十让我们这周末哪儿也不去
Thirty wants us to stick around this weekend...
做一些额外的训练
and do some extra training.
所以去夏洛蒂的计划告吹了
So, the-the getaway to Charlotte's off.
没错
Yeah.
这样也许最好
You know, it's probably for the best
我得到了升职的机会
given my promotion.
更高的级别会被跟多人盯着
Higher profile means more eyes.
我们之间一直有事情出现
It's always something with us, huh?
我们总有没有那个缘份
Can't quite get the stars to align, can we?
我一直在想
I think about it.
就是 我们放弃了什么
You know, what we gave up.
当事情摆在你面前的时候很难不去想
It's hard not to when it's staring at you in the face.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们再喝一轮
Why don't I, uh, get another round and...
我们俩一起借酒消愁
you and I drown our sorrows together.
我还有工作要做
I got work to do.
从现在起我也该自己付酒钱了
And I should probably be buying my own drinks from now on.
你们俩又好了吗
You two getting friendly again?
没有 没有
No. No, no.
没 没 没
No. No, no.
这周是绝对不会复合了 斯宾塞先生
Reunions are-are definitely not in the cards this week, Mr. Spenser.
天哪
Oh, man.
还是想不通我离开B队这事
Still hasn't sunk in that I'm off Bravo.
没想到是这结果
Not how I saw it playing out.
所以说林戴尔是我们队的小野洋子
I guess that makes Lindell our Yoko Ono.
即便我们不再是队友
You know, even though we're not teammates,
我们也还是兄弟
we're still brothers.
-你的话 -行了兄弟 别再提了
- Your words. - Oh, boy, please don't remind me of that.
雷是队友也是兄弟
Ray's still both.
你骂他骂得有点狠了
You know, you went at him pretty hard.
-对杰森也是 -是 确实是
- Jason, too. - Hell yeah, I did.
就因为他们 B队玩完了
Thanks to them, Bravo as we know it is dead.
艰难的一天
No easy day.
是啊
Yeah.
除非我们的盔甲骑士是来救我们的
Unless our knight in shining armor is here to save us.
没想到你能打给我
Surprised you called.
看来你的兄弟需要鼓舞一下士气
Looks like your boys need a morale boost.
是啊 他们确实需要我的帮助
Yeah. Yeah, they do need my help.
谢谢
Thanks.
只有一种方法能帮到他们
There's, uh, only one way I can give it to 'em.
重回战场
By operating again.
你知道
You know...
在过去的这两个月
...these past two months, I, uh...
我一直试着低调行事
I've been really trying just to keep my head down.
适应我的新生活
Adjust to my new life.
每一次我想到我的将来
And, uh, every time I think about the future,
我想到的是那些未知数
you know, I think about the unknown.
当我回想过去
When I think about the past, I...
我想到的是B队
I think about Bravo.
你热爱的队员和工作
The team and the job you loved.
是很难放手
It's hard to let go of that.
我在基础水下爆破训练时
You know, my first open-water swim at BUD/S
第一次在开阔水面游泳差点被冲走
almost washed me out.
我陷入了急流 我慌了
The current took me, and I, um, I panicked
也迷失了方向 简直一团糟
and I got disoriented; it was a mess.
未知很可怕
The unknown is-is scary,
但你没有放弃
but you didn't give up.
因为有一个游泳的伙伴在旁边
Yeah, 'cause I had a swim buddy there
帮我找到了路
who helped me find my way.
对我来说未知一直很安全
The unknown has always been a safe place for me
因为我的队友一直在我身边
because I've always had my teammates by my side.
可能这就是为什么我离开了B队
Probably why it's been so hard for me to...
却很难离开他们
let go of them since I left Bravo.
B队也离不开你
Bravo hasn't let go either.
是离不开
No, they haven't.
他们还没放手 但必须得放手
They haven't let go, but they have to.
我也得放手
And so do I.
所以我在想
So I was thinking maybe, uh,
如果你留在弗吉尼亚海滩
it'd be a lot easier for me to take on the unknown
我接受未知会更容易一些
if you stayed here in Virginia Beach.
这是个很大的话题
That's a big conversation.
我喜欢大点的话题
I like big conversations.
绝对是值得讨论的一个话题
That's definitely one worth having.
但是我今晚脑子里想的不是聊天
But talking isn't really what I had in mind for tonight.
你想离开这吗
Do you want to get out of here?
我们走
Yeah. Let's push on, huh?
你应对那位大使十分老练啊
You handled the ambassador like an old pro.
我也不知道
I don't know.
说实话 我觉得枪林弹雨
Honestly, I'm a lot more comfortable
要比玩政♥治♥舒服的多
getting shot at than I am playing politics.
你的线人晚点了
Your contact's late.
在这项工作中你要学会有耐心
Well, you have to learn patience in this job.
没有那么多你习以为常的瞄准射击
Little less point and shoot than you're used to.
对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事
Oh, well, change and operators aren't always a good mix.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
你应该见一下我前任队长
You should meet my former team leader...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表