剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我做总负责人以来第一次失去同伴
First man I lost as OIC.
扪心自问了许多问题
Asking myself a lot of questions.
那些问题永远没有答案
Those questions never get answered.
现在对成功完成任务有了更好的理解
Got a better perspective on mission success now.
除非
Not a victory
所有人平安回家 不然不叫胜利
unless everybody makes it home alive.
对你来说不是 我们已经带了更多人回家
Not for you, we'd be heading home down even more men.
花了我一些时间 但我现在懂了
Took me a minute, but I get it now.
B队在前线没有比你更好的领队了
Bravo couldn't ask for a better sheepdog outside the wire.
是 在前线
Yeah. Outside the wire.
分组
逝去的兄弟
看看谁来了
There he is.
-干杯 -没错
- Cheers. - ?Yeah.
不得不说 你指望我
Have to say, you looking to me
在那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人逼近的时候做决定
to make that call when the Russians were closing in,
那感觉真是
well, that was...
像茅厕里的小风一样窒息
as welcome as a outhouse breeze.
但是你挺过来了
But you came through.
这次是
This time.
不得不承认 那确实
Got to admit, though, it did...
感觉挺他妈的好 你知道吗
did feel pretty damn good, you know?
你给我的那种信任 相信我不只是一个开枪的
That faith that you put in me, of being more than just a shooter.
又不是第一次这个小队需要你站出来
Oh, it's not the first time the team needed you to step up.
我知道我可以指望你
I know I can count on you.
而且你也需要知道这一点
And you need to know that, too.
或许我装作粗心大意
Yeah, maybe me playing knuckle-dragger
能让别人不指望我
keeps expectations low and,
以防我让别人失望
you know, prevents me from disappointing people.
那也包括你的孩子吗
That include your kid?
没有邋遢的我参与其中
My kid's life is gonna be a hell of a lot cleaner
我孩子的生活会非常清净
without my muddy boots dragged all over it.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
我的孩子们 小麦和艾玛 他们可以写一本书
My kids, Mikey and Emma-- they could fill a book
里面写的都是我做错的事
with all the things that I've done wrong.
知道吗 归根结底
You know, at the end of the day,
他们并不关心我们是个有缺点海豹队员
they don't care that we're flawed frogmen.
他们关心的只是我们爱他们并保护着他们
All they care about is that we love them and protect them.
我们站出来 就像你在战场上那样
We step up, like you did on the battlefield.
除了当家长 那
Hmm. ?Except parenting-- that's a...
那更吓人
That's a whole lot scarier.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你有没有想到过 在我招募你的时候
Did you ever think that, uh, when I drafted you,
我们会一起参加摩加迪沙长跑吗
we'd run the, uh, Mogadishu Mile together?
我只是
I'm just, uh...
我只是高兴博科圣地现在知道了B队的能耐
I'm just glad that Boko knows what Bravo can do.
会经常见到我们
Gonna be seeing a lot of us.
但是我在B队的未来
But my future's with Bravo,
破门冲锋 全身投入 每时每刻
kicking doors, all in, all the time.
全身投入 每时每刻 没错
All in, all the time, right.
留给你自己在B队
That doesn't leave you much room
以外的时间并不多
for yourself outside of Bravo.
必须做出牺牲
Sacrifices have to be made.
金属知道这一点
Metal knew that.
他做了他应该做的
Did what he had to do.
金属做的是对于他来说最好的
Metal did what was best for Metal.
那并不意味着对你也是最好的
That doesn't mean it's best for you.
你知道吗 我以为我可以全拥有
You know, I thought I could have it all--
在战场上像你一样 在家里像雷一样
be you on the battlefield and Ray at home.
这次驻派让我知道那个想法是有多么傲慢
This deployment opened my eyes to how arrogant that is.
我就是因为那份傲慢才招募的你
I drafted you because of that arrogance.
是
Yeah.
如果我想接替你的位置
If I want to fill your shoes,
让斯黛拉走那条路似乎不太公平
it doesn't seem fair to bring Stella down that path.
也许有一天 你会戴上B1的徽章
You know, maybe one day, you'll wear that Bravo 1 patch.
如果这样的话 我会第一个请你喝一杯
And if do, I'll be the first one in line to buy you a drink.
但如果这样的代价是你最终
But if the price of that means you're gonna end up, uh,
沦落到住进车♥库♥上到小房♥间
in a small little room above a garage,
靠摆弄微波炉
flicking on a microwave
转移自己的悔恨
to distract you from all your regrets,
我不想为这事干杯
that's not something I want to drink to.
你是说你后悔成为B1吗
You saying you regret being Bravo 1?
我是说我们在铁网里也要拼尽全力
I'm saying we have to fight just as hard inside the wire
就像我们在铁网外一样
as we do outside the wire.
海军航♥空♥站 湾岛
弗吉尼亚海滩 弗吉尼亚
主喷气机基地
天啊 我好想你
Oh, my God, I missed you.
赶紧的 赶紧的
Come on. Come on.
宝贝 我刚意识到
You know what, babe? I just realized
也许失去金属后开心不太合适
maybe joy is inappropriate after losing Metal.
对不起
I'm sorry.
奈玛没有来见雷吗
Naima didn't come to meet Ray?
你知道吗 你一定累坏了
You know what? You must be exhausted.
让我们先送你回家吧 好吗宝贝
Let-let... let's just get you home, okay, baby?
什么
What?
你自己也说过
You said it yourself.
如果雷和奈玛都不能成功 谁能呢
If Ray and Naima can't make it work, then who can?
他们之间发生的事不该是我们的负担
What happens between them has no bearing on us.
不仅是雷和奈玛
Not just Ray and Naima.
团队里大部分人的感情关系
90% of Team relationships.
杰森和阿兰娜
Jason and Alana,
我的父母
my parents.
疯狂的定义是什么
What's the definition of insanity?
在机场的车里说这番话
Having this conversation in a car in an airport.
相信我
Believe me.
送你回家吧宝贝
Let's just get you home, baby.
我以为我能处理大部分人处理不了的事
I thought that I could handle what the 90% couldn't.
但即便作为B6 我都无法优先考虑我们
But even as Bravo 6, I failed to make us a priority.
这份工作要求太多
This job demands so much...
损失太多
damages so many.
这场战争没有终点
There's no finish line for this war.
我在回家的飞机上一直问自己
You know, I spent the whole plane flight home questioning
如果让我们经历这些是否公平
if it was... if it was fair to put us through all that.
你想到答案了吗
And did you come up with an answer?
所有附带的损害都是工作带来的
All the collateral damage comes with the job...
最大的悲剧就是把它当做
The biggest tragedy would be using it
不和你一起争取未来的借口
as an excuse to not fight for a future with you.
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
你是不是像上次求婚那样磕了止痛药
Are you hopped up on painkillers like your last proposal?
我这辈子从没这么清楚过
Never been clearer about anything in my life.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
-愿意 -是的
- Yes? - ?Yeah.
你不是应该在你的塔可店
Shouldn't you be at your taco spot
进行你的返校仪式吗
performing your homecoming ritual?
任务完成之前 墨西哥卷饼先等一下
Burritos are on hold until the mission is accomplished.
我还以为我们决定了让你成为所有人的
Thought we decided you being everyone's
个人救世主可不是什么好形象
personal savior wasn't a good look.
是啊 当你睡在笼子里而不是家里的时候
Yeah, well, someone's got to do something
总得有人做点什么
when you're sleeping here in the cages instead of home.
很抱歉我没有在你规期限内解决我的婚姻问题
I'm sorry I'm not fixing my marriage problem on your schedule.
我是最不该给你婚姻建议的人
I'm the last person who's gonna give you marriage advice,
但你在战场上想的并不是奈玛
but you didn't freeze up on the battlefield thinking about Naima.
这不是你该管的 兄弟
You're outside your lane, brother.
不 我该管 我出现的正是时候 雷
No, I'm not. I'm exactly where I need to be, Ray.
好了 自从你在突尼斯被抓后就有问题了
Come on. The problem started when you got grabbed in Tunisia.
-拉卡·雅克 -别说了
- Raqqa Jacques... - ?No.
你自己也说过 我们的训练能抵抗所有这些
Said yourself, our training combats all that.
是的 我是说过 你知道吗
Yeah, I did said that, and, uh, you know what?
我也很想相信这是真的 很想
I wanted to believe that. I really did,
但我们都知道那都是废话
but we both know that's a load of crap.
我们一同经历了那么多 你认为
After all we've been through, you think
电钻钻我的腿就能攻破我吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表