剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Get some fire down on that ridgeline so the boys can move!
-前进 -该走了 金属
- Move! - Come on, Metal.
转移火力 转移火力 转移火力
Shift fire, shift fire, shift fire!
在护堤上开枪射击的是克莱
That was Clay popping shots off on that berm!
说明金属被击倒了
Must mean Metal's down!
金属无坚不摧远超常人
Metal's more machine than man.
他肯名没事
He'll be fine.
他是最坚强的海豹队员
Toughest frogman I know.
B1 这里是B2 我们这里安全了
Bravo 1, this is 2. We're all clear here.
是否撤退到你们的方位
Do you want us to fall back to your position?
不用 B2 你们继续行动
Negative, 2. Yeah, you're Charlie Mike.
你们前往入口处设立防线
I need you to get to the access point, set up defense.
收到
Good copy.
兄弟们 咱们走
Let's move, boys.
-他的情况如何 -伤得很严重
- How is he? - He's banged up.
要赶紧带他离开这里
We got to get him out of here.
B6 没有救护点
Bravo 6, there are no CASEVAC on station.
你们的撤离飞机预计七分钟后到达
Your infil bird's ETA is seven minutes.
收到 完毕
Roger that. Bravo 6 out.
听我说 你和他一起坐飞机撤退
All right, listen, I want you to ride back
听懂了吗
with him in the bird. You got it?
万一博科圣地的人继续攻击
You sure you don't want another gun here
你确定不需要我留下火力支援你
in case Boko doesn't let up?
你在创伤医疗方面的经验
You got the most trauma medicine than anyone
在撤离飞机上是最丰富的
on that insert bird, all right?
你现在的任务是让他活下来
Your mission now is to keep him alive.
全体人员请注意
All stations, be advised.
尼日利亚军队报告有大约三十名敌人
Nigerian forces report roughly 30 fighters moved down
前往导弹发射场雷达范围
the MSR before Alpha was able
A队根本来不及组织阻力军
to establish a blocking force on the road.
听着 我们需要在博科到达之前
All right, listen. We need to get to the LZ and secure it
赶到并保护降落点 听明白了吗
before Boko does. You got it?
扶他起来
Get him up.
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
有三辆敌方车辆朝着我们的方向前进
We have three enemy vehicles headed to our position.
我们在设立埋伏
We're setting an ambush.
撑住 兄弟
Hang in there, buddy.
我们快到了 坚持住
We're almost there. Come on.
准备好了就告诉我
Call in when you're set.
准 准备好了
I'm-I'm set.
-好了 -准备好了
- Set. - I am set.
看到敌方车队了
I can see the convoy.
待命
Stand by.
开火
Light 'em up.
谁能一枪毙命
Anybody have a shot?!
不能
Negative!
不能
Negative.
让我来
I'm on it!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
卡车逃到山坡那边去了
Truck beat feet over them hills.
他这是准备去哪里
So where the hell's he going?
不要停 把他抬起来
Let's move! Pick him up!
好好照看他 听到没有
Watch over him. You understand?
-我会照看他 -送他回军舰
- I got him. - Get him back to the ship
然后你尽快回来
and get your ass back here as soon as possible.
收到
Roger that!
回直升机 回直升机
Get back to the helo! Get back to the helo!
回来 回来 回来
Get back! Get back! Back!
挺住 兄弟 挺住
Stay with me, brother! Stay with me!
我必须回B队那边
I got to get back to Bravo!
金属快不行了 你不能回去
Metal doesn't have time. You can't go back.
B1呼叫B2
Bravo 2, this is 1.
我回来之前 你接管B队
You got Bravo Team till I get back.
收到 B1
Good copy, 1.
B2完毕
Bravo 2 out.
舱门炮手没事 他被反弹到机舱壁
Door gunner's good. He just took a ricochet to the plate,
所以昏迷了 金属怎么样
knocked the wind out of him. How's Metal?
情况不好
He's in trouble.
急救包给我 我需要剪钳剪开他的防弹衣
Give me the bag. I need some shears to cut off this vest.
快点 动起来 给我剪钳
Come on. Move. Give me the shears.
就是它
That's it.
好 当心
Okay, easy.
好了
All right.
稍等
Hold on.
-不是弹片伤 -不是
- That's not a frag wound. - Yeah.
摸起来脆米条状
Feels like Rice Krispies.
-有摩擦音 -贯穿伤
- Crepitus. - It's an exit wound.
-他中弹了 -他右侧静脉在流血
- He took a round. - You got veins popping out on the right side.
是的 他呼吸时胸口只有半边起伏
Yeah, only half his chest rises when he breathes.
右肺正常呼吸起伏 左侧没有
His right side's pumping, left one's not.
张力性气胸
Tension pneumothorax.
给我刺针和胸封 要快
Give me a dart and some chest seals. Hurry up.
给你
You got it.
好
All right.
之前做过针♥刺♥减压术吗
Ever do a needle decompression?
只给猪做过
Only on a pig.
万事都有第一次 就这
It's the first time for everything. Right there.
从这刺进去
Tap it in right there.
用力下压
Hit down hard.
好 把那个拉出来
Okay. Pull that out.
插♥进♥去了
That's in.
起作用了
It's working.
把它先拿下来 如果又有刚才症状
Take this thing off. If it comes out,
就再插♥进♥去 明白吗
got to put it back in again, all right,
不然我们就救不了他了
or we're gonna lose him.
B1呼叫B2
Bravo 2, this is 1.
汇报最新战况
What's your SITREP?
B1呼叫B2
Bravo 2, this is 1.
-你战况进展如何 -左边还剩两个
- What's your SITREP? - Got two more to the left.
有人正在通话 他们听不到你
Someone's got a hot mic. They can't hear you.
是啊 可我们能听到他们
Yeah, but we can hear them.
你稳住了金属的伤情
You got Metal stabilized.
能做的都做了
You've done everything you can.
剩下的要看雷了
Rest is on Ray.
我怕的就是这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
雷 需要增援
Ray, need a hand!
救命
Help!
雷
Ray!
救我
Help!
雷 开枪
Ray, shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
松手
Get off!
开枪啊 雷
Take the shot, Ray!
救我 雷
Help! Ray!
雷 开枪啊
Ray, take the shot!
开枪射他
Shoot him!
布罗克 你还好吗
Brock, you okay?
幸亏有桑尼
Thanks to Sonny.
搞什么 雷 你僵住了
What the hell, Ray. You froze up.
我在清理射程 我知道你能帮布罗克
I was clearing downrange. I knew you had Brock.
这是头一次我得帮你扫尾
It was the first time I got the drop on you.
你还好吗
You all right?
振作起来啊 兄弟
Pull it together, man.
布罗克
Brock,
-检查一下你的麦克风 -刚刚怎么回事
- check your damn mic. - What the hell was that about?
刚刚雷慌神了
That was Ray coming apart.
我得在他闯祸之前帮他收尾
I got to get back to him before he does real damage.
B2 我是B1 你那边情况如何
Bravo 2, this is 1. What's your status?
B2 我是B1 你那边情况如何
Bravo 2, this is 1. What's your status?
B1 已控制目标
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表