剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我让他远离手术室 找好掩护
I told him to get away from the O.R. and take cover.
伙计
Hey, man.
你尽力了
You did your best.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
颈动脉分流处形成了血栓
The carotid shunt is thrombosed.
他中风了 出现了内出血
Appears he had a stroke, some internal hemorrhaging.
那就快回去稳定他的情况
Well, then get back in there and stabilize him.
那就需要进行另一场手术
That requires another operation.
但是楼下还有六个人等着治疗
But there are six people downstairs.
无辜的人们 在袭击中受了重伤
Innocent people, who were just gravely injured in that attack.
半数的医生都落荒而逃 下面的病人需要我
Half the staff fled in fear. They need me down there.
你先给他动手术 然后再照顾下面的人
You operate on him first, then you take care of them.
我知道要为了更大的利益
I understand the "Greater good,"
阿坦加掌握的信息有多重要
what Atanga's knowledge might mean.
但对正在失血死亡的人们来说毫无意义
But it means nothing to the people who are bleeding out right now,
他不说出那些信息就毫无意义
means nothing if he can never speak that knowledge.
他能恢复健全的可能性微乎其微
His odds of regaining function are miniscule.
我接到的指令是让他活下去
My directive is to keep him alive.
我没得选
It's not my choice.
对 但我可以选择
No. It's my choice.
她就这么走了
So is she walking out of here or what?
我们在这个混♥蛋♥身上费了这么大劲
We doubled-down this far on this mudsucker,
就这么让她给搅黄了
and we're just gonna let her cut bait?
这么费劲就是为了抓住他
The whole point of this mess is landing him.
阿坦加快死了
Atanga's on death's door.
等于用六条命换一个万福马利亚
We'd be trading six lives for a Hail Mary.
不能这么算 这是任务 让医生治好他
It ain't algebra, it's a mission-- we need her to get him better
我们就能离开这里了 很简单
and then we get out of here. Simple.
要是博科组织继续在这个地区横行霸道
Boko continues running roughshod in this region,
就不止是六个人丧命了
a lot more than six people are gonna pay.
阿坦加能控制这件事
Atanga can help with that.
不能放过这么好的机会
And any chance of that is hard to throw away.
只有B1的人能劝她帮助我们
If anyone can convince her, it's Bravo 1.
你们还是想决定人们的生死
So you do want it to be your choice?
这根本不是正义之道
There's no good call here.
想要强迫我 有本事就来试试
You want to make it, be my guest.
B队已经失联二十分钟了
Bravo's been radio silent for 20 minutes.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
-报告你们的情况 -收到 作战中心
- What's your sitrep? - Copy, Havoc.
-我们在 -心率在下降
- We're... - Heart rate's dropping.
他要不行了
He's coding.
-你能救救他吗 -我也无能为力
- Look, can you save him? - There's nothing I can do.
医生在楼下做手术
Doctor's in surgery downstairs.
B1 收到回复
Bravo 1, come in, over.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is, uh, 1.
继续汇报 B1
Go ahead, 1.
高价值目标重伤 他不行了
HVT is down hard. We've lost him.
对抗博科组织最好的机会
Best shot we've ever had at Boko,
就这么没了
and it went right into the ground.
这次行动本来就铤而走险
This op was a tightrope walk from the outset.
跟我们的队员没有任何关系
There's nothing that anybody could've done differently.
那可不一定
Well, we don't know that.
我们根本不了解里面发生了什么
We don't know what went on in there.
把他们召回来 让B1跟我汇报情况
Get them back here, so Bravo 1 can debrief me.
B队 作战中心 博科组织的卡车还未离开
Bravo, this is Havoc. Boko trucks are still on site,
但你们通往大楼西侧的路线不受影响
but your route is open to the west of the building.
你们可以返回基地
You're clear to RTB.
桑尼已经收拾好装备了
Sonny's got the gear packed.
准备撤离
Ready to roll out. ?
你的决定是对的
You made the right call.
对 但博科圣地还在外面
Yeah. Boko's still out there, though.
戴维斯说我们另一边路线已经安全
Davis said that our route's clear on the other side.
-那些敌人不是问题 -对我们不是
- Enemy won't be a problem. - Not for us.
可医院依然是袭击目标
Hospital still has a bull's-eye on it.
你觉得下一波袭击还会来的
You think the next wave might still come crashing through.
他们不知道他死了 我们的任务还没完成
Look, they don't know he's dead. Our job's not finished.
B6就位 完毕
Bravo 6 in position. Over.
听我指令 准备
On my mark, stand by.
三
Three,
二 一
two, one.
狼回狼群
A wolf to the wolves.
他们得到了想要的
They got what they came for.
所有B队人员 我是B1
All Bravo elements, this is 1.
退回集结点
Collapse back to the rally point.
我们要撤离了
We're RTB.
阿坦加的手♥机♥有发现吗
Any luck on Atanga's phone?
就像他能活着讲述博科圣地秘密一样
He may live to tell Boko's secrets, after all.
找到了很多有用的文件缓存
Already found a promising cache of files.
那么今天不算一场彻底失败
So maybe today wasn't a complete bust.
别着急庆祝
Don't break out the champagne.
任务目标是把人带回来 不是手♥机♥
Objective was to bring in the man, not his Nokia.
战后报告会写任务失败
AAR's gonna read failure.
我们已经在这次倒霉的行动中全力补救
We salvaged what we could off a snake-bit mission.
情报局很难相信 高价值目标的体征
Agency's having a hard time buying there wasn't one moment
就不曾稳定到让你们可以把他带回来
HVT was stable enough to extract.
那是医学诊断 并不是我的工作
Well, you know, medical opinion, that's not my job.
我的工作就是证明我们的决策正确
Well, my job is justifying the choices that were made,
可现在我还一无所知
and I'm still in the dark on that.
-起码 -起码
- Bottom line is... - Bottom line
我们找到情报线索 全员安全回营
is that we got a lead on intel and a full head count.
接受这场胜利吧 因为没丢更多性命已属万幸 长官
So take the win, 'cause you're lucky more lives weren't lost, sir.
我听说
Hey, I hear it's, uh,
今晚是塔可之夜
taco night.
你要不要去看他们给午夜执勤者剩了什么
You want to see what they got left for the midrats?
你说到碳水我就被吸引了 感觉饿死了
Oh, you had me at carbs. I'm starving.
你们要去吃饭吗
Hey, you guys grabbing a bite?
介不介意带我一起
Mind if I tag along?
那个 我先去睡了
Y-you know what? I'm just gonna rack out.
好
Yeah.
你还要去吗 戴维斯
Are you still in, Davis,
既然不能三个人一起去
now that we lost our third wheel?
我一直想
You know what, I actually have been, um,
和你谈谈
meaning to talk to you, uh...
军官对军官
...officer to officer.
听起来很有趣
Ah, that sounds intriguing.
关于你在舰上的行为
Your behavior on the ship.
我的行为怎么了
What about my behavior?
你一直让别人感到不适
You've been making people uncomfortable.
不适
Uncomfortable?
我知道不是人人都喜欢我的幽默感
Well, I know my sense of humor isn't for everyone.
如果我说了什么
If I said something...
对 你说的太多了
Yeah, you said a lot
尤其对和你一起工作的女性
to the women that have to work with you.
对我
To me.
在关岛那时候
Back in Guam?
你让我的每一天都很煎熬
You made every day hard for me.
真的吗
Seriously?
我当时真的不知道
Oh, I didn't realize.
你看起来总是 很乐在其中
You always seemed, you know, game.
不 我们说的是你的行为
No, this is about your actions,
而不是我为了自身安全而对你的假装奉迎
not about the act that I had to perform to feel safe around you.
听着 我很抱歉
Well, look, I'm sorry.
我有点暗恋你
I had a little crush on you,
不知道该怎么把持自己
I didn't know how to handle myself.
那就停止吧
Then it ends now.
停止骚扰 你不可以
The harassment. You don't,
你不可以用曾经对待我的方式
you don't treat anyone on this ship
对待这艘船上的人
the way that you treated me.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表