剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他们利用武器和基建
They've traded weapons and infrastructure
向至少一打发展中国家
for mineral rights and political power
换取开采权和政♥治♥力量
in at least a dozen developing nations.
而阿富汗撤军后
And after the drawdown in Afghanistan,
这里将是作战司令部的首要战区
this is SOCOM's next primary AO.
你们此次驻派的任务
Your tasking while deployed will be degrading
就是削弱博科圣地组织的军事力量
the military capabilities of Boko Haram,
他们这几个月的活跃度明显提高
which have increased significantly in recent months.
对 他们无约束地活动了十来年
Yeah, they've been running around unchecked for over a decade.
是时候要重新了解他们了
It's time we get reacquainted with 'em.
佩里准尉
Warrant Officer Perry,
任务指令会在路上向你下达
you'll be read in on the Ops Order en route.
收到 但是驻地具体在哪里
Roger that. But, um, where exactly is "there"?
西非没有基地
There are no bases in Western Africa.
没有 但基廷号♥军舰
No. But there is the USS Keating
正驶向尼日利亚海岸
sailing off the coast of Nigeria.
拜托 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
说真的 我入伍海军可不是为了上条破船
Seriously, I did not join the Navy to end up on a damn ship.
行了 至少不是艘潜艇 桑尼
Well, at least it's not a submarine, Sonny.
没有水就不是海军了 桑尼
Well, it's not the Navy without the water, Sonny.
所以 不成功便成仁
So, time to sink or swim.
-一会见 伙计们 -好的 兄弟
- All right, boys. - Yeah, man.
桑尼 你还好吗
Sonny, you good?
还行 就是
Yeah. You know, uh,
能在接下来八周
can't say that spending the next eight weeks
和我的海军伙计们挤一起度过 不能说不兴奋
nuts-to-butts with my fellow sailors has got me all tingly.
是啊 但是...
Yeah. Yeah, you know, uh...
不用去产前派对还是挺好的
It's a good thing that you're missing this baby shower.
我的意思是 外面的世界更适合你
I mean, outside the wire, that's your happy place.
我倒宁愿参加产前派对
I would much rather be at the baby shower
也不愿参加船上派对
than taking Navy showers.
另外
Besides, uh,
汉娜还有六周就要生了
Hannah's due in six weeks,
就连我也算的出来
and even I can do the math.
这是你的工作 兄弟
This is your job, man.
别和自己过不去
Don't beat yourself up.
-是啊 对吧 -对
- Yeah. Right? - Yeah.
我这人 比起养孩子
I'm, uh, better equipped to be a executioner
还是更适合执行任务
than a nurturer anyway.
听我说伙计 我知道你的感受
Look, man, I-I know how you feel.
真的 我也没能经常陪在孩子身边
I do. I-I wasn't always there for my kids either.
现在有一件事你能做 就是更新遗嘱
You know, one thing you could do is update your will.
对 更新遗嘱
Yeah. Update your will.
万一你在那边牺牲了
In case you get killed over there, then...
你的孩子能享受你的一切福利
your kid has all your benefits.
-对 也对 -是啊
- Right. Might-might as well, uh... - Yeah.
总能在什么地方有点用 是不是
Be good for something anyway, right?
好吧
Okay.
聊得不错
That's a good chat.
聊得不错
Good chat.
等到我再回来
And by the time I'm back,
你就是课程委员会委员了
you'll be a member of the curriculum committee.
明晚没有你这个调酒师
Without you playing bartender tomorrow night,
我还真不确定
I am not so sure.
我讨厌刚安顿好就要离开
I hate leaving when we're just settling in.
是啊
Yeah.
要学会在没有你的情况下解决问题
Have to learn how to handle things without you.
现在开始也不错
Might as well start now.
对吗
Right?
雷那边有什么消息吗
Did you hear anything about Ray?
有 他回家去了 想在我们出发前
Yeah, he was-- he was headed home to make things right
把问题都处理好
before we take off.
希望几个小时就能解决
Hope it's something they can fix in a few hours.
他们这么多年都过来了
They've made it work for years.
我押他们赢
My money's on them.
如果他们都不行 还有谁能行呢
If they can't make it, who can?
到了 它来了
Here we go. Ah, there it is!
来认识著名的地狱犬
Meet the, uh, famous Cerberus.
谢谢你在我外出时候
I appreciate you, uh, taking care of him
能照顾它
while I'm away.
它能来给我做个伴也不错
Will be good to have some company around here.
说不定还能帮我找到下一任帕帕达基斯夫人
Might help me find the next former Mrs. Papadakis.
你受伤以后我应该多陪伴你
I should've been there for you after the injury.
但我没有
And I wasn't.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
你觉得内疚
And that guilt made you feel
所以让它陪着我 觉得会对我有好处
like some companionship might do me some good?
它可不仅仅是个伙伴
He's more than a companion.
这可是咱们的国宝
That's a national treasure right there.
说不定你能跟着它沾沾光
Hope some of that greatness rubs off on you.
行 我服气 谢谢了
Yeah, I'll-I'll take it. I'll take it.
但是需要你帮助的人不是我
But I don't need your help right now.
是你的队友们
Your teammates do.
我的队友们知道我会照顾他们
My teammates know I have their six.
我除了当海豹队员不会做别的
But being a SEAL was all I knew.
如果不是因为婚姻破裂
And my reentry process
还有药物成瘾的问题
after my injury would've been a hell of a lot smoother
我受伤后重返正常生活的过程会顺畅得多
without a busted marriage and popping pills.
这些战争带来的思想包袱
And all that baggage that comes from war--
虽然已经离开战场 但是这些包袱还在
it just doesn't go away when you stop.
在前线打仗对于作战人员反而是最容易的
Easiest part about being an operator happens outside the wire.
所以如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们
So if you really want to protect your brothers,
就不能只想着在战场上保护他们
you can't just be their sheepdog when you're downrange.
出发前吃甜品真是绝了
Nothing like a diabetic coma to send me off right, huh?
你让小雷帮你做圣代的
Well, you did let RJ make your sundae.
那孩子一点自控力都没有
Kid's got zero impulse control.
随他妈爱吃甜食
His mama's sweet tooth.
听我说 宝贝 我...
Listen, baby, I'm...
我很抱歉前几天发脾气了
I'm-I'm sorry for blowing up the other day.
因为我的行动出了差错
It's just with my ops going sideways
我又不在你们身边 我...
and being away from this family, I...
我觉得我哪方面都没做好
I feel like I'm coming up short on all fronts.
所以我一直在跟你说让我帮助你
Which is why I keep telling you I'm here to help.
不 宝贝 我的事应该让我自己处理
No, baby. It's on me to handle my business.
但是...
Hey, but...
我回来以后再解决咱们的问题
we'll work the problem when I'm back.
咱们一起
Together.
我嘴里都是奶糖的味道
I got that damn butterscotch taste in my mouth.
你有口香糖吗
You got any mints?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这些现金是干吗的
What's this cash for?
怕万一有问题
In case of any problems.
什么问题
Problems like what?
我懂了
I see.
我就是那个问题
I'm the problem.
不 雷
No, Ray.
问题是你瞒着我的突尼斯的事情
The problem's whatever you've bottled up inside since Tunisia.
我已经尽量耐心了
I've tried to be patient,
但是当着贾米拉的面跟邻居发脾气
but losing it on our neighbor in front of Jameelah?
你简直就是个定时炸♥弹♥
You're like a time bomb.
我不能让孩子
And I won't let our kids get caught
在你爆发的时候受到波及
in the explosion when you go off.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
未来两个月你都不需要担心我了
You won't have to worry about me for two months.
你知道吗 我最近运气特别好
You know I had a streak going?
连续最多次任务部署
Most consecutive deployments
都是非海上任务
in the teams not on a ship.
我可以称得上是陆上卡尔·瑞普肯了
I am the Cal Ripken of sticking to dry land.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you do me a favor please
去告诉克雷咱们分手了
and tell Clay that we're done
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表