剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
It's your op, Ray. Your op.
你可以否决我 但你知道
You could have shut me down, but you knew that
这是正确的战术决策
it was the right tactical call.
杰森·海斯 你就是知道
Jason Hayes, you just... you just know
什么对大家都好 对吗
what's best for everybody, don't you?
不 我只是想让你得到你应得的
No, I'm just trying to get you what you deserve.
就是正义
That's justice.
-你是说复仇吗 -他对你做过的那些事
- Vengeance, you mean. - What he did to you,
你告诉过我他对你不停地折磨
what you told me he continues to do to you,
这事要过去只有一种办法
there's only one way past it.
拜托 你别告诉我
Come on, you can't tell me
你不想把他狠狠干倒
you don't want to take this guy down hard.
我当然想
Of course I do!
我一见到他就想把他的喉咙扯断
I wanted to rip his throat out from the moment I saw him,
但这不是我们的任务 老杰
but that ain't the mission here, Jace.
复仇
Vengeance?
我可不想当寻仇者
I don't want to be the guy chasing that.
你可以不是
You don't have to be.
你以前经历的所有事情
Everything you went through
包括以后 你只有这一个机会
and continue to go through, this is your one chance,
就这一个机会彻底击败它
one chance to annihilate it.
你真以为就这么简单吗
You really think it's that simple?
我就...放倒他 就完事了
I just... put him down and it goes away?
是啊 差不多
Something like that. Yeah.
我是这样想的
Yes, I do.
有什么情况
What are we looking at?
刚连通了从克隆的手♥机♥里
Just pinged a cluster of ten ips
提取出来的十个IP地址
pulled from the cloned cell.
他们都进出过
All of them were in and out of the site
B队发现其它无人机的地方
where Bravo found the other drones.
这些都是一次性电♥话♥ 但是从他们的通讯模式
Burner phones, but the pattern of communication suggests
表明拉卡·雅克很有可能在其中
Raqqa Jacques is likely among the group.
他们目前的位置表明
And the current location suggests
这不是一次和平的集♥合♥
That this isn't just a friendly get-together.
他们在叙利亚陆军基地吗
They're at a syrian army base?
该基地在六年前退役
Decommissioned six years ago,
情报显示其已经被废弃了
intel says it's been left to ruin.
但是 它离目标的飞行路线很近
However, it's proximate to the targeted flight paths,
这使其成为发射无人机的绝佳地点
making it the perfect spot to launch the drones from.
这个追踪是实时的吗
Is this tracking in real time?
拉卡·雅克现在在那里吗
Is, uh, Raqqa Jacques there now?
有十分钟的延迟
There's a ten-minute lag.
我会让系统应用技术组缩小这个延迟
I'm gonna get an S.A. Tech to tighten it.
话说
Hey, um...
本想在回家的时候才把这个给你 但是
Wanted to give this to you when we got home, but...
给
Here.
你让我去找这家人的联♥系♥信息
You asked me to find the contact info
那个跟你关在一起的人
for the family of the guy you were with.
齐雅德 我找到了他老婆和儿子的电♥话♥
Zied? I found a number for his widow and son.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
不知道我为什么要这个
Not sure why I wanted that.
你说过你觉得这可能对你有帮助
You said that you thought it might help.
做一些了结
Give some closure.
言语并不能改变任何东西
Talking's not gonna change anything.
情报显示这些无人机
Intel suggests the drones are being staged
是从一个位于叙利亚边境十公里处的
from the grounds of a decommissioned base
一个退役基地起飞的
located six miles over the border in Syria.
我们的目标是回收无人机 再找地方炸掉
Our objective is to recover the drones and blow in place.
在我们通过边境检查点之前
Roll slick until we're through
我们要谨慎行动
the border checkpoint.
杰森 你觉得怎么样
Sound good, Jace?
收到 在路上穿好装备
Roger that. Kit up in transit.
手♥机♥活动显示目标里
Cell phone activity shows at least ten individuals on target,
至少有十个成年男性
all believed to be fighting-age males.
考虑到这班人的酬金
And considering how this crew gets paid,
我们认为他们装备了先进的武器
expect serious weaponry.
无人机是我们的主要目标
The drones are our primary target.
拉卡·雅克呢?
And Raqqa Jacques?
如果他在那里 捕获他
If he's there, open season.
有其他问题吗
Any questions?
好的 着手开始吧
All right. Let's get to it.
如果我是雷 在我看到
If I was in Ray's shoes, I would've went
那个混♥蛋♥的照片出现时 我会像
Full Unforgiven Eastwood the second I saw
《不可饶恕》里东木的一样
that creep's photo pop up.
我只是不知为何他会把它藏在心里无动于衷
I just don't get why he kept it secret and held fire.
他只是为了B队好
He was doing what was best for Bravo.
当我们的心思放在报仇上面时
Hard to remain calm in the chaos
就很难在混乱中保持镇定
when we're worried about settling scores.
还好杰森鞭策了他一下
Yeah, just glad that Jace dug his spurs in.
雷的有时候就是过于善良了
Ray's just too good for his own good sometimes.
你是按桑尼·奎恩的标准打分吗
You grading on the Sonny Quinn curve?
你想挨枪子 就继续说
You want to take a shot, do it straight-on.
怎么 你不同意我处理私事的方式吗
What, you don't like how I'm handling my situation?
好吧 我以为你的处理方式就是不处理它
Well, I thought your plan was just to not handle it.
你一点都不理解我现在的处境 是不是
You have no idea what I'm wrestling with, do you?
是的 在我五岁时阿什离开时
You're right. I really should've seen it from Ash's side
我就应该理解他的角度
when I was five and he hit the road.
我以为你和我一样都是被父亲折磨的人
I thought you were burned by your old man, too.
我真不该告诉你什么事
I shouldn't have told you a damn thing.
你应该告诉戴维斯 因为她在这里
No, you should've told Davis, because she's over here
为了跟你在一起 拿自己的职业生涯冒险
and she's shuffling her career around just to be with you,
但是你没有胆量对她坦诚
but you don't have the sack to just be honest with her.
有两件事我发誓永远不会做
There are two things that I swore I would never do,
一是伤她的心 二是在我身上看到我爸
is break her heart, and see my old man in the mirror.
现在我只想着如何
I'm-I'm just trying to figure out
把我对所有人的伤害都降到最小
the-the least amount of pain I can cause anyone right now.
我很抱歉 请给我一点时间
And I'm sorry it's taking me a minute.
听着 桑尼
Look, hey, hey, Sonny.
-对不起 好吗 我没有 -别说了
- I-I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't... - S-save it.
说真的 你自以为是的话我已经听够了
Seriously. I heard enough of your self-righteousness already.
目标的IP地址一直没变
Target IPs haven't moved.
任务已经完成
Mission criteria is all go.
你现在很不好受吧
Not easy, I bet, huh?
你和他们关系那么好
Close as you are with these guys,
却要把他们送到危险的地方
sending them into the fire.
就像是坐过山车
It's a roller coaster.
也许是我最后一趟了
This might be my last ride.
你要离开了吗
Making a move?
去一个新的小队 是时候换一下了
To a new team. Time to switch it up.
我认为
I think.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
注意 有七个目标
Be advised, seven of the tangos
好像已经离开了基地
appear to have departed the base.
B2收到 完毕
Bravo 2, copy all. Break.
所有车辆减速停车
All vehicles slow, slow.
作战中心 你有七个目标的定位吗
Havoc, you got a pos on the departed seven?
刚定位到 在你北方十七公里 没有移♥动♥
Just located them 11 miles north. Stationary.
这里至少还剩三个目标
Leaves at least three on target here.
也许无人机还在这 B2 你怎么说
Maybe the drones. Bravo 2, what's the call?
继续向基地驶进 还是分头行动去找目标
Push ahead to the base, or split off to get to the others?
基地还是无人机最有可能出现的地方
Base is still the likeliest location for the drones,
不管离开的是谁
whoever might've left.
B队
Bravo?
继续向首要目标驶进
Proceed to primary target.
三
Three...
二 一
two, one.
击毙
Execute.
是拉卡·雅克吗
Raqqa Jacques?
不是
Negative.
作战中心 我是B2 找到无人机了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表