剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
雷 你就是个道貌岸然
You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray,
自私自利的...
you are one selfish little...
对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事
Change and operators aren't always a good mix.
-旁观者视频到了 -那是佩里
- Video just came in. - That's Perry.
以前从未有海豹队员被敌军俘虏
A SEAL has never been in enemy captivity before.
我要回B队
I want my team back.
B队还不能执行任务
Bravo is not deployable.
有我在就能了
They are with me.
四分卫归队的感觉真不错
Good to have our QB back.
我没有归队 桑尼 只是为了雷
I'm not back, Sonny, I'm just here for Ray.
既无人为你们守望 也没有快速反应队接应
You'll be without overwatch or a close QRF.
可以
Eh, we'll take that deal.
这么大的火力
They must got something
里面肯定有什么重要的东西
really big in there with all this firepower!
或重要的人
Or someone!
不等部队了
Not waiting on the cavalry.
我们得进去看看
We got to see what's inside.
安全 没发现
Clear. I got nothing.
找错地方了 兄弟们
This ain't the place, boys.
从B队拿回的手♥机♥里的视频看到
Video file from a phone Bravo pulled.
墙上那张图 我们去过那间屋子
The picture on the wall. We were in that room.
晚了二十分钟
20 minutes late.
手♥机♥里还有其他东西
There was something else on the phone.
是要把雷交出去的信息
Messages offering Ray up.
是我害他被带走了
I let him slip away.
桑尼 帮忙把备用弹夹递给我
Sonny, pass me that extra mag, will you?
你们别闹了行吗
Will you guys knock it off?
你干♥你♥的 三十
You do you, Thirty.
我们剩下的人要时刻准备好
The rest of us are gonna stay ready
出发执行下次营救雷的行动
for the next time we roll out to get Ray.
从他三天前失联到现在 出击了四次
Four hits since we missed him three days ago.
还不够让你做好准备吗
That ain't enough to keep you primed?
扑空了太多次 弄得我很焦躁
So many dry holes, they got me chafing.
找他花的时间越久 他生还几率就越小
The longer it takes to find him, the worse his chances get.
整个行动组把突尼斯翻了底朝天 所以
Whole task force has torn Tunisia apart, so...
他可能被转移出突尼斯了
could be he's been moved out of country.
戴维斯不确定安萨尔和谁交易
Davis wasn't sure who Ansar was brokering him to.
她觉得可能是阿尔卡迪尔运动
She thought maybe the Al-Khidhir Movement.
我希望不是阿卡运动
I just hope it's not AKM.
杀害美国人是他们的重大活动
Killing Americans is their Red River Showdown.
"红河枪战"是得州橄榄球重要比赛
那个视频是在谈判
That video was a negotiation.
-并不说明交易完成 -好了 听着
- Doesn't mean that a deal closed. - All right, look.
雷受的训练会让他竭尽所能逃走和活下来
Ray's trained to do whatever it takes to escape and survive.
但不管谁抓了他 只要发现他是美国♥军♥人
But if whoever has him has found out he's U.S. military...
肯定今晚就把处决视频传遍圣♥战♥组织
They'd have splashed the execution video all over Jihad tonight.
知道吗
You know what?
雷还下落不明 他需要我们
Ray's out there somewhere. He needs us.
我们一定能找到他 把兄弟带回家
We're gonna go find him and bring our brother home.
活着带回来
Alive.
海豹突击队
第四季 第五集
戴维斯
Davis.
戴维斯 你在干什么
Davis. What are you doing?
兄弟们准备随时出击下个行动目标
Boys are ready for the next target package
-你却在这喝咖啡 -我在努力中
- and you're having a coffee break? - I'm still working on it.
拜托 努力什么 努力喝咖啡
Come on. Still working on it? You're working on the coffee.
根本没努力调查行动目标
You're not working on the package here...
你休了几个月 过休赛期似的满血归来
You're back in midseason form after a couple months off.
我找雷的线索已经将近一百小时没合眼
I have been up for nearly a hundred hours chasing leads on Ray.
需要补充咖♥啡♥因♥
Caffeine is necessary.
好吧 好吧 我理解
You're right, you're right. I get it, I get it.
我知道你现在烦乱至极
Look, I know that you're climbing the walls,
极度想找到下一个攻击目标 但是
desperate for another door to kick, but it's not like
搜索范围扩大 不会使情报更准
the intel gets stronger as we widen our search.
是你在其他人都没察觉的时候
You're the one who saw the signs of al-Hazred Jr.
发现小阿尔哈萨德踪迹 现在一定有线索
when everyone didn't, so there's got to be something here.
-确实有个线索 -是什么
- There's one thing. - What's that?
用来确定昨天突尼斯行动目标的人工情报里
In the HUMINT we used to build yesterday's raid in Tunis,
有一处提到了苏斯市
there was a single reference to the city of Sousse.
突尼斯城市
苏斯市 那里有什么
Sousse? What's there?
问题就在这
Well, that's the question.
那并不是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥温床 但我注意到
It's not a terrorist hotbed, but it caught my eye
在用来确定安纳巴行动的信♥号♥♥情报里
because there's a stray ping in Sousse in SIGINT
阿尔及利亚城市
也有一个提到苏斯市的独♥立♥信♥号♥♥
used to build the Annaba raid the day before.
也许那组织因为不断被打击转入地下
Maybe the group went underground 'cause all hell's ensued.
或者就是个洗钱的或者军♥火♥贩
Or maybe it's a money launderer or a weapons dealer
而和雷并无关联
that's got nothing to do with Ray.
我这还有太多点连不起来
I got a lot of dots that don't connect.
这信息还不够
It's not enough information
去锁定合理的行动目标
to build a legitimate target package.
我理解 但是
Well, I-I understand that, but, you know,
过去几天 那些合理的行动目标
these legitimate target packages that we've had
暂时都让我们空手而归
have yielded us nothing these past few days.
你想尽一切所能去找雷 这很好
Well, I appreciate that you want to do anything and everything
但我们不能送战斗人员
to find Ray, but we can't send operators
-去做徒劳的搜寻 -我想说
- out on a wild goose chase. -I'll tell you what.
如果你有理由让我们去苏斯市 我们就去
If you have reason for us to get to Sousse, we're there.
好吗 相信你的直觉
All right? Trust your gut.
要相信
Just trust it.
我信
I do.
快点
Come on.
目标是苏斯市的
The target is a tobacconist's shophouse
一家烟草店
in the city of Sousse.
我们是要找雷 还是全金属的尼古丁贴
We looking for Ray or Full Metal's nicotine fix?
你记得拉赫·贝勒哈吉
You remember Salah Behadj?
是啊 安萨尔的领导者 抓住雷的人
Yeah, that's the leader of the Ansar cell that grabbed Ray.
A队和C队
Who wasn't home the night
突袭的那晚不在家
that Alpha and Charlie hit the house
我们的B2失联了
and we missed our Bravo 2.
那晚他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在苏斯市一度出现
That night his phone pinged once in Sousse.
在烟草店吗
At the shophouse?
我们无法精确定位他的位置
We couldn't triangulate his location that precisely,
但安萨尔的一名士兵在审讯中
but an Ansar foot soldier mentioned the tobacconist
提到过那家烟草店
under interrogation.
所以我们找到雷的最佳线索
So, our best lead to Ray is based off
就是这个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥和某些
of this phone ping and some random comment
囚徒的胡乱供词
by a dead man walking?
我们最好的线索是根据现有情报
Our best lead is based off of exhaustive analysis
做出的详尽的分♥析♥
of the available intel.
但是即便贝勒哈吉在烟草店
But even if Behadj was at the smoke shop,
为什么过了三天才出击
why hit it three days later?
因为我们找的不是他 对吧
'Cause we're not looking for him, all right?
我们找的是雷 让戴维斯把话说完
We're looking for Ray. So let Davis finish.
继续讲 有很多突尼斯人和外国佣兵
Go ahead. There's a handful of Tunisian and foreign fighters
在过去的六个月中被留在了苏斯市
that have been detained in Sousse over the past six months,
他们全部都在烟草店的附近
all of them in close proximity to the shophouse,
因此我相信这里是阿尔卡迪尔运动的一个
which I believe to be a stop on the AKM ratline
输送士兵 家庭成员 以及人♥质♥
bringing fighters, family members and hostages
进出该国的中转站
in and out of the country.
因此 如果有人要把雷带离突尼斯
So, if somebody moved Ray out of Tunisia,
你是说 有可能就是在烟草店
you're saying that it's possible
进行的协调周转
it was coordinated out of the shophouse.
-是有可能 -是
- It's possible. - Yeah.
这不是情报 只是分♥析♥结果
This isn't intel. This is just data.
现有的情报是否显示安萨尔
Does the available intel indicate that Ansar
的确有要将雷转移给阿尔卡迪尔运动
actually transferred Ray to AKM?
没有
No.
没有 所以
No. All right, so,
我们不确定这个地点是否
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表