剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你为雷背黑锅 是不是
you jumping on that grenade for Ray, if it was the...
你做过最蠢的事 还是说最高尚的
dumbest thing you ever did or whether it was the noblest.
这是让我们都留在B队最好的办法
It was the best way to keep us all with Bravo.
我想你是对的 但
Yeah, suppose that's true, but...
你已经不在B队了
you ain't on Bravo anymore.
所以你不觉得是时候
So don't you think it's time you, uh,
修补一下你跟林德尔之间的关系吗
mend the fence with Lindell?
他不想听我说话
He doesn't want to hear from me.
不 他确实现在很生气
No, look, man, I'm sure he's got a... a red ass.
对吧
Right?
但他们要把雷派走 B队无法执行行动
But they're sending out Ray, and Bravo is un-operational.
克莱 这个团队需要你
Clay, the team needs you, okay?
杰森退出了
Jason's pulled himself out of the game.
雷现在有着各种新的职责
Ray has got all these new responsibilities.
我们需要你的帮助 在B队这艘船沉没前
We just need your help to turn this Bravo ship around
扭转局势
before we all sink.
救救我们 金发美人
Help us, Obi-Blonde Kenobi.
你是我们唯一的希望
You're our only hope.
我只是在说 我觉得你不该偷懒
Now, listen, I just don't think you should be goofing off,
明白吗
is all I'm saying, all right?
你要背熟那个表演的台词
You got to learn your lines for your play.
不是吗 谁想吃鸡肉条
Isn't that right? Who wants a chicken strip?
乖孩子
All right, good boy.
如果不全身心投入 你就会出局
If you're not all in, you're all out.
克拉拉只有两三句话
Clara says, like, 20 words.
你周一就要脱稿了
You got to be off book by Monday.
教授是这么说的 不是吗
That's what the professor said, right?
现在的你比以前烦人多了
You were so much less annoying
以前对我生活一无所知的你
when you knew nothing about my life.
说起那个表演
Speaking of the show,
既然是基于现代改编的
since it's a modern adaptation,
你能给我寄来你给妈妈的那件骆驼毛大衣吗
could you mail me the beautiful camel hair coat you got Mom?
它很完美
It's perfect.
骆驼毛大衣 好吧
The camel hair coat. Right.
我觉得它应该在储物间里
Yeah, I think it's in storage.
别担心 不寄也行
No worries. I can make do without.
工作怎么样了
So, how's work?
你喜欢做行动指挥官吗
You liking the ops chief job?
我必须得以某种方式完成我的服役期
You know, I just... I got to serve out my enlistment somehow,
所以还凑合吧 我觉得
so... it works, I guess.
我对你处理这些事的方式感到骄傲
I am proud of you for the way you're handling everything.
别太骄傲 好吧
Well, don't be too proud, all right?
因为雷叔叔窃听了布莱德的电♥话♥
'Cause Uncle Ray tapped Brad's phone.
我随时都知道你在哪里
I know where you are at all times.
我是说 很高兴看见你把自己的幸福
I mean, it's nice seeing you put your own happiness first
置于B队前面 毕竟你为此付出了很多
after all you've sacrificed for Bravo.
娜塔莉也能给你带来幸福 不是吗
Natalie's a big part of that happiness, isn't she?
我想 好吧 我怎么感觉
I suppose. All right, why am I feeling
你在给我挖坑
that this is some kind of a trap?
下个月底她在海豹六队的学期就要结束了
You know her term at DEVGRU is up at the end of next month.
果不其然
And there it is.
所以 你是怎么计划的
So, what's your plan?
计划 我没有计划 我只是 你知道的
Plan? I don't have a plan. I was just, you know,
日复一日 顺其自然
taking it day to day, see how it unfolds.
但她可能很快就会回圣地亚哥了
But she might move back to San Diego soon.
你不可能在一天内处理好这么多事
You can't afford to take things one day at a time.
娜塔莉很棒 经历这么多以后
Natalie's amazing, and you deserve to have someone
你值得拥有这样的人陪伴
in your life like that after everything.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
如果不全身心投入 你就会出局
If you're not all in, you're all out.
如果你真的在乎你的未来
If you're really committed to your future,
面对娜塔莉你为什么选择退缩
why are you holding back with Natalie?
我要先挂了
I have to go.
和娜塔莉聊聊吧 爸爸 我爱你
Talk to Natalie, Dad. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
两个月的文书工作算是很短的服役时间了
Two months of desk duty hardly amounts to time served.
在马斯登那出闹剧之后
The State Department wanted your head on a platter
国♥务♥院♥恨不得让你掉脑袋
after that Marsden stunt.
但我很感激你没那么做
But I appreciate you not giving it to them.
离开B队的这段时间 我有了一个新的视角
My time away from Bravo has given me a new perspective.
我知道 我让B队 还有
I know that I failed my team, and...
指挥部和你失望了
the Command and you.
犯了那么多错 你觉得
In all that failing, you still feel
你在B队还有位子吗
you've earned your place back on Bravo?
B队现在一团糟
Team's in disarray.
我能扭转局面 长官
I can help turn things around, sir.
你真是太自大了
Well, that's pretty arrogant.
但我从没有质疑过你作为一名作战人员的能力
But your ability as an operator has never been in question,
所以我才不顾一切让你参加军官项目
which is why I stuck my neck out for you for STA-21.
长官 我会证明你信任我是正确的
Sir, I'll prove you were right to believe in me.
你知道 B队刚告别了一个牛仔
You know, Bravo just said goodbye to one cowboy,
现在他们最不需要的就是又来个捣乱的
and the last thing they need is another boat-rocker.
你会再次成为一名作战员的 斯宾塞
So you will operate again one day, Spenser,
但不是在B队了
but it won't be with Bravo Team.
我又要出发了
Well, here I am running out again.
早就习惯你的新工作会带来变化
Well, we knew changes would come with your new job.
幸好佩里一家抗压能力强
Good thing the Perry family bends, we don't break.
我做这份工作是为了这个家
I took this job to help the family--
现在我都感觉不到我是其中一员了
now I barely feel like I'm part of it.
不知是否去做准尉才是正确的选择
Can't help but wonder if going warrant was the right choice.
经历了那么多应该知道
Been in this long enough to know
对军人家庭 没什么正确的选择
there aren't any right decisions for military families,
都很难
just hard ones.
我知道 宝贝 但
I know, babe, but...
B队现在需要我 我又不在他们身边
Bravo needs me now, too, and I'm not there for them, either.
只是心情复杂
It's just... it's just adding up.
要我把孩子们叫醒 然后跟他们吻别吗
Want me to wake up the kids so you can kiss them goodbye?
算了
No.
当我告诉他们我要离开时 他们很难过
They were so upset when I told them I was leaving,
我不确定我能再看着他们在我面前流泪
I'm not sure I can handle another round of tears.
等我回来再亲吻他们
I'll kiss them when I get back.
请记住 我们会一起面对
Remember, we're in this together.
早上好
Morning.
开车还顺利吗
How was your drive?
出巴尔的摩有点堵
Ah, hit some traffic coming out of Baltimore,
但不算太糟
but, uh, not too bad.
你带那件大衣去看她的表演真是太酷了
It's very cool of you to take her that coat for her show.
只是想表示支持
That's just trying to be supportive.
而且我有机会审视下布莱德
Plus, I got a chance to size up Brad.
我在她那么大的时候
My dad never would have
我爸绝不会让我和男孩呆一块
let me stay with a boy at her age.
多谢提醒
Thanks for reminding me.
这说明你相信她
It shows that you trust her.
这是好事 很高兴看见你们的关系变好了
It's a good thing. It's nice to see your relationship evolving.
很抱歉我没去晚餐
Sorry I missed dinner.
我其实完成了很多工作
I actually got a lot done.
就是这样
That's it.
最终报告 初稿
The final report. First draft.
一整年的数据
An entire year's worth of data.
不敢相信我在这的时间快结束了
Can't believe my time's almost up here.
一会一起吃午饭吗
Do you want to get lunch later?
我应该加把劲工作
I should keep my head down.
报告的截止日期快到了
Report deadline's rapidly approaching.
好吧 永远全心投入 我喜欢
All right. All in all the time. I like it.
你难道不是该去准备训练任务吗
Shouldn't you be getting ready for the training op?
我倒希望我们能一起准备
I was kind of hoping that we'd be getting ready together.
怎么了 哥们
What's the word, man?
我今天不和你混了
I'm not rolling with you today.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
林戴尔有说过
Lindell give you any idea how long it's gonna be
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表