剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I assume that shop is connected
丢失武器有所关联吧
to the missing weapons we're looking for,
否则我不会碰巧看到一个全副武装的人
unless that armed man I saw was a coincidence.
好眼力 我们在追踪的武器贩子
Oh, good eye. The arms dealers we're tracking
去那里以传统的方式议价交易
go there to wheel and deal the old-fashioned way.
店主人 也是我的线人
The owner, my asset,
记录下交易人员 等时机成熟就发信♥号♥♥给我
records them and signals me when it's time to collect.
对店主人来说这活可够危险的
That's pretty risky on the owner's part.
和大部分逃难者一样 她一天碰见的危险
Well, like most refugees, she's seen more danger in a day
要比大多数人一辈子遇到的危险还多
than most people can handle in a lifetime.
我曾经帮她解决过一些危险
I handled some of that danger for her once
所以这就是她对我的回报
and this is how she pays me back.
好吧
All right.
你需要一点适应的时间吗 给家人打个电♥话♥
You need a second to settle in, call your family?
不了 行动已经开始了
Uh, no, you know, we already started.
-专注行动吧 -好的
- Let's keep at it. - All right.
你没有跟其他B队成员在下面训练
There a reason you're not with the rest of Bravo
是有什么原因吗
working on the nels?
当然 是的 当然有理由了
Yeah. Yeah, there is a reason.
理由就是你必须先学会B队的运作之道
Reason is you need to learn how Bravo works
再开始胡乱搞我的工作系统
before you start messing with my system.
你的工作系统让这支队伍没了你就无法运作
Your system left this team undeployable without you.
我的工作就是要确保不管有没有杰森·海斯
It's my job to make sure Bravo can run in top form
B队都能以一流状态执行任务
with or without Jason Hayes.
听我说 如果你现在回归的B队让你感到不同
Look, if the Bravo you came back to feels different,
-因为这是我想要的效果 -你想要的
- it's because I want it to be. - You want it to be?
-对 -是吗
-Yeah. - yeah?
这支队伍不会依赖于某个个人
This team will not be dependent on one person.
我来你解释一下 每支队伍都需要一个领导者
Let me explain something to you. Every team needs a leader,
我就是那个领导者
And I'm that leader.
没人对此有异议
No one's disputing that.
但你的队友们正在进步
But your teammates are stepping up
雷现在是准尉了
And Ray's now a warrant officer,
你的角色也已经改变
So your role has changed.
你不需要在承担那么多负荷
You don't have to carry as much of the load anymore.
所以好好享受全新的B队吧 这是你应得的
So enjoy the new Bravo. You've earned it.
一周后
我们已经玩了整整一周 你就学会这点
We've been playing for a week and this is all you've learned.
陆军工程兵团每天把我的队伍
Corps of engineers has my team out every day
派出来挖井 亚伯拉罕 我累了
putting up these wells, Ibrahim. I'm tired.
因为你没有了家人 我的朋友
Because you return to an empty home, my friend.
如果一个男人没有家庭可供养 那他算什么
What is a man if he has no family to work for?
他就无家一身轻
He's someone who keeps things simple.
独自工作和生活
Working and living without anyone
没有人为他担心了
looking over his shoulder.
把接收器向右边移十度
Turn your receiver ten degrees to the right.
遥不可及的目标
Gold at the end of the rainbow.
已得到IP地址 正在获取电子邮件和GPS定位
We've got I.P. addresses, e-mails and GPS locations coming in.
再来一局吗 雷
Another game, Ray?
雷
Ray?
再来一局
Another game?
我们再来一次 亚伯拉罕
You know what, let's run it back, Ibrahim.
感觉我的连败马上要结束了
Feel like my losing streak's coming to an end.
也许吧
Perhaps.
工作怎么样
How was work?
工作怎么样 上了一周网课
How was work? After a week of online courses,
我再也不想看到电脑屏幕了
I don't want to see another computer screen.
把电脑拿远点好吗
Just put it away, will ya?
我马上要出门去找劳拉
I'm leaving to meet Laura.
你很快就看不到屏幕了
You'll have a screen-free zone soon.
不 真的 把电脑收起来
No, seriously, just put it away.
-快点 -爸爸 我...
- Come on. Let's... - Dad, I, um...
转学申请
"Transfer application."
我以为你喜欢纽约大学
I thought you loved NYU.
以前喜欢 现在也喜欢
I did. I-I do.
-只是... -现在还喜不喜欢
- It's just... - You did or you do?
-我喜欢 -那是怎么回事
- I-I do. Uh... - What is it?
梅根和海莉都走了
Megan and Haley both left.
今年试唱的竞争更加激烈
And the auditions are way more competitive this year.
我必须要胜过大概一百个女生才行
I-I have to be better than, like, a hundred other girls.
你很棒 我听过你唱
Well, you are. I've heard you.
你这么说只是因为你是我爸爸
You're just saying that 'cause you're my dad.
不 我这么说因为这是事实 这不一样
No, I'm saying it because it's true. It's different.
我不这么觉得
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
我不会允许你因畏难而放弃
I'm not gonna let you quit because it's hard.
好 你什么都不知道
Sure. It's not like you'd know anything about that.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是我并没有只为自己考虑
It means I'm not Just thinking about myself here.
如果转学 我就能离家近一点
If I transfer, I-I could be closer to home.
别再说离家近了 好吗
Stop with being closer to home, okay?
你这周都在家 好吗
You've been here all week, okay?
你一直看着我
You've seen me here.
我很好
I am fine.
-你很好 -对
- Fine... - Yes.
你搞砸了一段关系
...isn't blowing up a good relationship
又辞掉你的工作 就为了回到
And quitting your job just so you could go back
你唯一感觉舒服的地方 这叫很好
to the only place you've ever felt comfortable.
抱歉 你不是有个叫劳拉的朋友吗
I'm sorry, don't you have a friend named Laura
-你不是要去见她吗 -对
- you need to go see right about now? - Yeah.
我还是无法相信你去了E队
I'm still not so sure about you rolling with Echo.
明明有那么多队可选 戴维斯 拜托
I mean, of all the teams, Davis, come on.
你吃醋了
Are you jealous
-因为我和其他作战人员在一起 -不不
- of me hanging out with other operators? - No. No.
-是这样吗 -不 没有
- Is that what's happening here? - No! no, no,
不不 桑尼·奎恩从不吃醋
No, no. Sonny Quinn don't get jealous.
好吗 我不吃醋
Okay? I don't.
我不吃醋 我是说 那些家伙太无聊了
I don't. I mean, those guys are so dull,
他们让布罗克看起来像蠢蛋一样
They make Brock look like Rip Taylor.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
E队是正确的选择
Echo is the play.
现在杰森和雷都回来了
Since-since Jason and Ray are back,
你不可能离开B队的
There's no way that you're leaving Bravo.
-这对我们来说是好事 -确实 不是吗
- This is good for us. - Yeah. It is, right?
是的
Yes.
躺着赚钱的美差谁不爱干呢
Okay. Got to ride that gravy train with biscuit wheels.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Oh, look who it is.
你们好啊
Oh! hey!
你们这干啥呢
What's going on here?
话说 我正要
Uh, you know, I actually have to go, uh,
挪出一点地方放酒
make room for, uh, more drinks...
-这不是你们来了吗 -你好恶心
- since you showed up. - Ew. You're gross.
拜拜
Bye.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, babe.
你们俩
You guys are...
你们俩真的要重新来一次吗
You guys are really doing this again?
-来一次什么 -拜托
- Doing what? - Come on.
你在争议审议委员会之后 桑尼被驱逐到得州
After your DRB, Sonny getting banished to Texas,
你们两个经不起任何错误了
you guys can't afford to get in any more trouble.
我们两个这次不会有错误的
We're not gonna get in trouble this time.
就是
It's...
我 调去了E队
I'm... transferring to Echo.
你什么
You're what?
那B队怎么办
What about-- what about Bravo?
我是说 我们没你该怎么办
I mean, what-what are we gonna do without you?
我 我觉得克雷的意思是
I'm-- I think what Clay is trying to say
你看起来很开心 恭喜
is that you look very happy and congratulations.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我只是想避免犯像上次一样的错
I'm just trying to avoid the same mistakes as last time.
是啊
Yeah.
事实上 我
H-honestly, I'm...
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表