剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你一个人喝酒吗
You were drinking alone?
桑尼
Look, Sonny,
我知道你身为人父压力很大
I know that you're stressed out about being a dad,
但如果你想完成这次驻派
but if you're gonna make it through this deployment...
已经有一只牧羊犬盯着我了 谢谢
I've already got one sheepdog breathing down my neck, thank you.
你需要一个泳伴
You need a swim buddy.
帮你保持理智 远离麻烦
Keep you sane and out of trouble.
我和你
All right, you and me--
我们一起健身 一起吃饭
we'll work out together, we'll eat together,
我向斯特拉汇报 你向汉娜汇报
I check in with Stella, you check in with Hannah.
我觉得你想搞一些猥琐的
I feel like this is working up to some weird
双人浴室之类的东西
tandem bathroom thing.
我说真的
Man... I'm serious, man.
我会帮你的 我会保证杰森不会来烦你
I'll have your back and I'll make sure Jason's off it.
好 带我去吧 金发女郎林赛·哈伯德
All right. Show me the way, there, L. Blonde Hubbard.
一切顺利吧
Everything okay?
除非我没有一直收到一个破令牌
Might be if I didn't have to keep getting a damn token
不断重置我的加密互联网协议路由网密♥码♥
to reset my SIPRNet password.
奇怪了 我从来没听过有人要这样做
That's weird. I haven't heard of anybody else having to do that.
你从哪弄来的
Where do you have to get it from?
在卫肖指挥官的公♥寓♥里 一整周都是这样
Commander Whitshaw's department. Been happening all week.
他在报复我
He's retaliating.
报复什么
For what?
我去找他对质了
I confronted him.
他那样骚扰你 我...
The way he was harassing you, I...
什... 我和你说了我不想说出去
Wh... I told you I didn't want to get into that.
我没提你的名字
I didn't mention your name.
我尽量不把你牵扯进来
I tried not to make it about you.
现在牵扯到了
Well, now it is.
报复就是更多的骚扰
Retaliation is more harassment.
-你要举报他 -不行
- You need to report him. ?- No.
-我会帮忙的 -不 你已经做得够多了
- I'll help. - No. You've done enough.
米娜 只有举报他 问题才会变成他的
Mina, reporting is the only way this becomes his problem,
而不是你的
not yours.
报告里还有什么要补充的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to add to the report?
没了 应该全都说了
No. I think that's everything.
我想补充几句
I'd like to add something.
在我开始知道有骚扰时 我做错了一件事
When I first learned about the harassment, I made a mistake.
我去找卫肖少校对质
I confronted Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw about
试图非正式地纠正这个行为
the behavior to try to correct it informally.
考虑到实际情况
Considering the circumstance,
我看不出这当中有什么错
I don't see much of a mistake in that.
错就错在我以为可以跟他讲道理
The mistake was thinking that he could be reasoned with.
而不是让受害者经历更多的干扰
Instead of putting his victim through more disruption.
你应该得到公平对待
You deserve to be treated fairly.
我们会解决加密互联网协议路由网问题
We will address the SIPRNet problem,
这个疑似报复行为
which seems to be retaliation.
我们会确保指挥部在调查期间
And we'll make sure the command issues a no-contact order
下达禁止与卫肖少校
against Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw
接触的命令
for the duration of the investigation.
很好
Great.
冰箱里什么也没有
There's nothing in there.
-没有吗 你要不要 -不用了
- No? You like... - ?No. Nope.
你们还真早
You boys are at it early.
我们也去了健身房♥
We already hit the gym, too.
早上五点穿短裤做仰卧推举并没有更吸引人
Bench-press up-shorts view ain't any prettier at 0500.
我告诉你们
All right, well, I'll tell you what, man,
开始研究任务吧
let's dial in this op.
我们当然不想坐在这里
We don't want to be sitting ducks
等着博科来攻击我们
with Boko, that's for sure.
我唯一害怕的人就是我自己
The only thing I'm afraid of is me.
-好吧 -杰佛瑞·达莫[连环杀手]
- All right. - Okay, Jeffrey Dahmer.
-很好 -很好
- Okay. - Okay.
好的 守卫的咽喉点在这
Okay, uh, guard's choke point's here.
我们可以在这里找掩护
This here gives us cover.
守住这个地方也就保障了撤离点
Securing this area covers exfil.
总士官长 我必须承认
I must admit, Master Chief,
B队策划出了一次无懈可击的行动计划
Bravo's delivered an airtight mission plan.
很高兴你没有对他们的准备程度期望过高
Glad you weren't overpromising on their readiness.
早说过了 小队已经准备好了
Told you, the team's good to go.
现在就差批准行动的指令了
Only thing missing is the green light.
-是的 -再等一两天吧
- Yep. - ?The next day or two.
之前承诺过的 依然有效
Hey, that promise-- it still stands.
如果你想在平时休息的时候和我们玩
You know, you want to suit up with us on game day,
-我们会非常欢迎的 -好的
- you're more than welcome to. - All right.
杰森·海斯主动递出橄榄枝
Jason Hayes extending an olive branch?
在这种缺氧的地方待着一定让你神志不清了
Lack of oxygen down here must be getting to you.
是啊 我只是 你能明白的
Yeah, I'm just, you know, happy
很高兴看到全队人齐心协力工作 对吧
that Bravo's firing on all cylinders, right?
你也一样吧
Like you?
没错 不过
Oh, yeah. Matter of fact,
我现在准备去给奈玛写一封信
I'm heading up to write a letter to Naima right now.
怎么 不视频吗
What, no FaceTime?
写下来可以让我缕清思路
Uh, writing it down helps me get my thoughts straight.
-找准措辞 -也对
- Find the right words. - ?Yeah.
你要主动申请做人肉辞典吗
You volunteering to be a human thesaurus?
好吧 我猜你也不会
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我...
Hey, I, uh...
我觉得我们离开之前 雷好像在有意
I thought that Ray squared things away with Naima
疏远奈玛
before we left.
你的消息可真不准
Yeah, you got some bad intel there.
我会确保雷已经在解决这件事了
I'll make sure that, uh, Ray's on it.
没什么解决不了的问题 对吧
There's no problem that can't be worked, right?
是的
Yeah.
等等 所以说...
Wait, wait, so...
负责害虫防治的人还没有来吗
pest control still hasn't been out?
房♥东之前保证今天就会来的
Well, t-the landlord swore that it would happen today.
斯特拉 不 我明白
Stella. No, I-I get it,
你别... 别反应这么大
You don't... Don't overreact.
你不 你不需要搬出去
You don't-you don't need to move out.
不 宝贝
No, babe.
稍等 我先挂了
Hang on. I-I got to go.
绝对不是我的...
Definitely not my...
-桑尼 -我的枕头哪去...
- Sonny. - Where did my pillow...
-这下要留疤了 -你没事吧
- That's gonna leave a mark. - You all right?
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你好啊 克莱
Hey, Clay.
克莱·斯宾塞
Clay Spenser.
你好 全金属 你们都好吗
Hey, Full Metal. What up?
我好像出血了
I think I just sprung a leak.
你觉得这看起来像波本酒吗
Does this look like bourbon to you?
-金属 扶他起来 -让我躺着
- Metal, help him up. - Hey, keep it down.
大家都在睡觉
People are sleeping.
好了 起来
All right. ?Move.
抓住了... 这里...
Hook up... There...
我发誓我没喝酒
Ooh. I swear I haven't been drinking.
有人偷偷给我掺了烈酒
Somebody spiked the punch.
好吧 我们要去哪
All right, where we going?
-你们要干什么 -出去
- What are you d... what you doing? - Hey, get out.
我们需要用房♥间 快出去
We need the room, let's go.
-只准蛙人进 -是的 长官
- Frogmen only. - ?Yes, sir.
这孩子是史蒂文·西格尔 保护我们免受围攻
Kid's a regular Steven Seagal protecting us from the siege.
-闭嘴 -什么
- Hey, shut up. - ?What?
要是被杰森和索托听到 我们就完了
Jason or Soto hear us, we're screwed.
明白了吗 闭嘴
You understand? Shut up.
抱歉伙计们 我保持安静
Excuse me, guys, keep it quiet.
-闭嘴 -他伤口需要缝合
- Shut... - He's gonna need stitches.
听起来他已经麻醉得差不多了
Smells like he's good on anesthesia.
-没错 -老杰没在铺位真是幸运
- Yeah. - Just lucky that Jace wasn't in the berthing.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表