剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Well, I better, uh...
整理一下我的装备
organize my gear.
他对新人一向这么冷淡吗
He always this frosty with newcomers
还是只针对我
or is it special for me?
不是 他...
No, he, uh...
奎恩家族有那么一两代人没遗传好社交礼仪
Social graces skip a generation or two in the Quinn family.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
变化最容易让作战人员感到焦虑
Nothing makes an operator more unsettled than change.
我知道我得赢得团队的信任
I know I need to earn the team's trust.
很明显 尤其是桑尼的信任
Apparently, Sonny's most of all.
对 在战场上
Yeah, well, when the bullets start flying,
他是你身边最值得信任的队友
there's nobody else you'd rather have by your side than him.
很高兴知道这件事
That's good to know.
只不过我关注的那个B队队员不是他
Though he's not the Bravo member I've got my eye on.
听说你平时
Word is you've got
不听指挥 反抗命令
a penchant to go rogue and buck rules.
吃一堑 长一智
I took my lumps and learned my lesson.
都已经过去了
Yeah, it's all behind me now.
按照我的管理方式
Well, given how I want my team to run,
那些事还没过去
it's not behind me.
在我眼里 你还在缓刑期
In my eyes, you're still on probation,
规矩点儿 斯宾塞
so walk the line, Spenser.
想要证明自己的人不止我一个
I'm not the only one with something to prove here.
作战中心 这里是E1
Havoc, this is Echo 1.
任务完成
I pass jackpot.
目标已安全
Break. Target secure.
我重复一遍 目标已安全
I say again, target secure.
恭喜你 总士官长
Congratulations, Master Chief.
经过三个月的努力工作
After three months of hard work,
你帮助拿下了也门最高通缉犯之一
you've just helped take down one of the most wanted men in Yemen.
地面部队
Well, boots on the ground,
应该归功于他们 长官 我...
they deserve all the credit, sir. I...
人员受伤 人员受伤
Wounded Eagle! Wounded Eagle!
谁被击中了
Who's hit?
谁倒下了
Who's down?
总士官长
Master Chief,
地面的作战人员会帮助他的队友的
the operators on the ground will handle their teammate.
你在这边无能为力
There's nothing you can do from here.
好了 兄弟们 集♥合♥
All right, guys, bring it in.
便携式导弹的交易地点
Handoff location for the MANPADS
确认是在这个农舍里
has been identified as this farmhouse
在由萨帕外的一个丘陵上
in the foothills outside of Lluzhapa.
A队已经在地面了
Alpha's already on the ground.
他们先行发起进攻 取回导弹
They'll be on lead assault to recover the missiles,
B队封锁周围 侦察流窜者
Bravo will secure the perimeter and run squirter patrol.
我们的高价值目标是西普里亚诺·莫塔
Our HVT is Cipriano Mota.
目标
军♥火♥商 因过去十年在北部三角区域
A gunrunner on the most wanted list who's been dealing arms
贩卖♥♥军♥火♥而被通缉
in the Northern Triangle for the past decade.
我们的降落区在5公里外
Our LZ is five klicks out.
迂回潜入 徒步侦查山丘
Offset infil, foot patrol in along these hills,
我们在目标北边的山脊上设置散兵线
set up a skirmish line just north of the target on this ridge.
目标
不好意思 中尉 我...
Excuse me, Lieutenant, I was, uh,
就是好奇 你在任职期间
just curious on how many deployments
参加过多少次驻派
you might have under that belt of yours?
四次 三次在中♥央♥司令部 一次在太平洋地区司令部
Four-- three CENTCOM, one PACOM.
后参加21世纪擢升军官项目 海军科学研究所
Then STA-21, Naval Science Institute.
好吧
Okay.
还有人对我的履历有问题吗
Any more questions about my service record?
好 我知道我的履历还配不上B队
Good. I'm aware my accolades don't match up to Bravo Team's.
但是我也知道
But I'm also aware
许多得过嘉奖的作战人员都已不在
many of the operators who earned them aren't here.
这是新B队的崭新的一天 先生们
It's a new day and a new Bravo, gentlemen.
好了 慢点
Okay, all right, easy, easy, easy.
放松 这里有点太吵了
Just relax, okay? It's a little too loud in here.
这是你第一次错过我们的晨跑
That's the first time you've missed our morning run.
可能不会是最后一次
Might not be my last.
我不太舒服 请了病假
Just not, uh, feeling too well, called in sick.
会不会是因为知道B队在火线上
Could that be because you don't like being in the Ops Center
而你不想在行动中心
with Bravo outside the wire?
她在你跑的时候也这么审问你吗
Does she grill you like this when you go on your run?
你知道吗 没准去里霍博斯是个好主意
You know, maybe Rehoboth is a good idea.
我挺喜欢的 我交完报告
I like it-- taking some time off
正好可以休息一会儿 我们那个时候走就行
after I turn in my report, we could get away then.
我真的不认为度假会改变这个事实
Ah, I really don't think vacation's gonna change the fact
曾经的我对团队和国家是有价值的
that I used to be an asset to my team
而现在只能无所事事
and my country, and now I'm just riding a desk.
如果让你训练下一代海豹突击队
Would training the next generation of SEALs
你会觉得有价值吗
help you feel like an asset?
训练青队吗
What, Green Team or something?
基础水下爆破训练呢
Or BUD/S.
我前上司又给那个职位增加了好处
My old boss sweetened the offer again,
这都不考虑的话 我一定是疯了
and I would be crazy not to consider it.
如果你同意 我就欣然接受了
Be an easy yes with you on board.
-圣地亚哥 -是啊
- San Diego. - Yeah.
一样会有海滩
You'd still have the beach.
你总是说 加入海豹六队前多么喜欢那里
You always said you loved living there before DEVGRU.
现在孩子们也不在身边了 你也离开了B队
Kids are gone, Bravo's in your rearview.
是时候开启崭新的篇章了
A fresh start might be just what you need.
由萨帕 厄瓜多尔
A队待命
Alpha's standing by.
我们沿着这个山脊布置散兵线
We'll set our skirmish line along this ridge.
西边300米处有一条沟
There's a gully 300 meters west.
我们向那个方向延长散兵线
We'll extend the line in that direction.
走那么远会失去视距
We move that far out, we lose line of sight.
比起视距 不留防守漏洞更重要
Line of sight is less important than a hole in the defense.
我们人手不足
Don't have the bodies for it.
没错 桑尼说的对 要守住山谷
No, Sonny's right. Securing the gully
防止敌人穿过山脊
denies enemy access past the ridge.
视距问题用我们的侦察机解决
The line of sight issue is mitigated by our ATAKs.
是 长官 那我们延长散兵线
Yes, sir. Then we extend the line.
B6
Bravo 6...
军衔低的负责山谷区域
low man covers the gully.
出发
Move out!
房♥子真漂亮
The house is beautiful.
很喜欢这皇冠式天花线板
I love the crown molding.
都是雷的功劳
Oh, that was all Ray.
承包商安装的他不满意
He didn't like how the contractors installed it,
就自己拆下来重新装
so he took it down and did it over.
以前真不知道雷还是个装♥修♥高手
Wow, didn't know that, uh, Ray was such a Mr. Fix-it.
我倒习惯了他休息时候收拾墙面
I'm used to him crawling the walls in his downtime,
但他最近比平常更焦躁
but he's been more of a caged tiger than usual.
因为"作战人员就不该
Oh, that's because "Operators weren't meant to stay
袖手旁观"
on the sidelines."
每个我帮助康复过的队员
Every team guy I've ever rehabbed
都或多或少传达出这个观点
has given me some version of that.
所以我要请你在林戴尔那用你的影响力
Which is why I need you to use your sway with Lindell
帮我归队
to get me back in the game.
我现在说话对他应该没什么分量了
I don't think my opinion carries much weight with him right now.
回来之后感觉如何
Hey, how have you been feeling since you've been back?
你的手伤的很厉害
Your hands were in pretty bad shape.
焕然一新
Good as new.
我就没怎么把伤当回事
I don't pay them any attention.
你睡得着吗
You been sleeping?
-当然 -没有
- Yeah. - No.
为什么你觉得
Uh, so why is it you feel like
对林戴尔没什么影响力了
you don't have any pull with Lindell anymore?
你不是他引以为豪的人吗
I thought you were his pride and joy.
曾经是
I was and, uh,
然后我接受了一份圣地亚哥的工作
then I accepted a job in San Diego.
你要离开我们吗
You're leaving us?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表