剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我想他只是...
Yeah, you know, I assumed that he was just...
站在他准尉的立场上
staking his ground as warrant, too,
但现在...
but now...
怎么
Yeah?
你认为他在突尼斯的经历
You think what he went through in Tunisia
真的就算过去了吗
is finally sinking in?
他有受训如何处理这些创伤
He's trained to handle that.
最近几周 他跟我说他没事了
For weeks, he's telling me that he's fine,
他什么事都没有
you know, everything's okay.
我回到B队
You know, I come back to Bravo,
我能感觉到我真的属于这里
and I'm thinking this is where I'm meant to be.
但雷他 我感觉他劲头没了
But, you know, with Ray, the energy's off.
感觉他离我们越来越远了
I just feel like I'm losing him.
-他不让我跟你说的 -说什么
- He told me not to tell you. - What?
这次的高价值目标 那个拉卡·雅克
This HVT he's hunting, that Raqqa Jacques,
就是之前抓住雷
it's the same guy who held him captive,
并且对他严刑拷打的人
who tortured him.
他想自己抓到他
He's going after him alone.
他为什么没告诉我
Why the hell didn't he tell me?
戴维斯
Davis.
收到
Copy.
是雷 他让我们回去
It's Ray. He needs us back there.
好吧
All right.
情报表明这次行动时间紧迫 我直接说明了
The actionable intel comes with a tight clock, so let's get into it.
雷 我们得谈谈
Ray, we need to talk.
现在不行 杰森
Not now, Jason.
高价值目标叫亚辛·卡森 法籍阿尔及利亚人
HVT's name is Yassine Kassen. French-Algerian.
在圣♥战♥分子圈里他叫拉卡·雅克
Known in jihadi circles as Raqqa Jacques.
在哈里发中有些威信
Earned his caliphate cred in Raqqa
曾参与拉克城围攻 过去三年间发展为
during the siege of that city, and for the last three years
阿尔卡迪尔运动的主要非法武装力量
has been leading a paramilitary offshoot of AKM.
-什么主要力量 -全方位的
- Leading them in what? - Whole gamut.
宣传 征兵 集资
Propaganda, recruiting fighters, raising money.
帮助建造了顽固的运输网路
Helped build a robust trafficking network.
运送武器 女性
Weapons, women.
可能也干过绑票勒索赎金
May have dabbled in kidnap and ransom.
你确定他没做过什么更过分的事吗
You sure he didn't get his hands dirtier than that?
他一直在用倒卖♥♥军♥火♥的钱搞恐怖袭击
He's been using arms sales to fund direct actions.
策划了针对美军驻巴格达基地的无人机袭击
Executed the drone attack on the U.S. Base in Baghdad
导致十二名士兵死亡
that killed 12 service members.
这次 我们认为他要用剩下的无人机
And now...we believe he plans to deploy his remaining drones
在72小时内袭击两架商用客机
to take down two commercial airliners 72 hours from now.
在我们缴获的笔记本中发现了航线信息
Laptop we recovered contained flight data,
可以导入武装无人机
which can be programmed into the weaponized drones.
即便我们通知了那两趟航♥班♥ 让它们停飞
Even if those flights are notified and grounded,
这里的任务是结束了 可无人机一旦起飞
which blows our op here, there's no telling where
我们就不知道他的袭击目标
he shifts the drones' crosshairs once they've launched.
查到它们在哪了吗
We got a location on 'em?
-无人机吗 -还没有
- The drones? - Not yet.
但我们查到了一位他身边的副官
But we're circling one of his close lieutenants.
达比尔·加尼姆
叙利亚人 达比尔·加尼姆
Syrian national named Dabir Ganim.
情报显示他目前停留在
Intel says he's currently staying
碧沙瑞特广场的某处
somewhere in Bisharat Square,
就在伊尔比德
right here in Irbid.
B队要帮我找到他
Bravo Team is gonna aid me in tracking him
以便我能入侵他的网络
so we can tap into his network
找到那两架无人机的位置
and find the remaining two drones.
那拉卡·雅克呢
And Raqqa Jacques?
不说你们也应该明白
Goes without saying.
好的 开始干活吧
All right, let's finish the job.
好的
Yeah.
快去 把行李放在楼上
Go ahead, drop your bags upstairs,
然后回来讨论行动的细节
then we'll get into mission details.
你为什么不说出他到底是谁
So, why don't you tell me who he really is?
我只汇报任务需要知道的情报
I reported the intel to those who needed to know.
好吗
Okay?
那是与任务无关的背景
It's background, not relevant to the current operation.
当然有关系
Of course it's relevant.
这就是你早到这里的缘故吗
Is that why you came out here early? Huh?
你这几周一直在搜查这个人的下落
You've been tracking this guy for weeks.
不 我也是直到昨天晚上才知道的
No, no, no, no. I did not find out he was involved until last night.
怎么
What?
戴维斯没有顺嘴也告诉你这个吗
Davis didn't tell you that when she ran her mouth?
听我说 他是谁不重要
Look, who he is doesn't change anything.
那你为什么没有跟我说
Then why'd you keep it from me?
因为我想要自己解决这件事
Because I've been working the problem alone
自从那个炸♥弹♥穿过房♥间扔向我开始
since that bomb threw me across the room.
我已经准备好了 所以你不必在这装英雄
I'm squared away, so I do not need you playing hero.
我们得专注在任务上 好吗
We got an op to focus on, okay?
不要再把这事告诉其他人
So do not mention it to anyone.
我才是负责指挥的军官
I'm the officer in charge,
如果你不能服从我的命令
and if you cannot honor those terms,
杰森 我可以取消你们这次行动
Jason, I will cank this op.
-听明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Copy that,
准尉佩里
Warrant Officer Perry.
B队将在碧沙瑞特广场呈扇形散开
Bravo will fan out in Bisharat Square,
这个设备会利用你们的手♥机♥
and this device will use your phones
检测91米半径范围内的手♥机♥网络协议地址
to scan for cell IPs in a hundred-yard radius,
再将数据传回给雷
funneling the data back to Ray.
如果能检测到目标的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Get a hit on the target's IP,
那我们就有机会包围他
we'll be able to close in on him.
我们要追捕的这位副官
This lieutenant we're after,
恰好还是网上自称摩尔多瓦真名为伊戈尔的人
he happen to be a catfishing Moldovan dude named Igor?
因为布罗克的手♥机♥在找他们方面真的很厉害
'Cause Brock's phone is really great at finding them.
你也会为她倾倒的
You would have fallen for her, too.
好了 专心在任务上 好吗
All right, let's focus up, okay?
米娜能收到所有人的信♥号♥♥了吗
Mina read you in on the tech?
是的 全都进入了秘密和谎言世界的特别行动
Yup, all set to join you in the S.A. world of secrets and lies.
我只希望我们可以像你一样那么快适应好 雷
I just hope that we can adapt as quickly as you have, Ray.
我们找到格内姆 跟住他
We locate Ganim, we stay on him
等到有机会抓到他 拿到他的手♥机♥再动手
until there's a chance to snatch him and cell his phone.
同时 你们应该也非常清楚
Now, I do not need to remind you,
在这里我们都是不受欢迎的客人 意味着
we are unwelcome guests here, which means
约旦当局绝不能察觉到一丝我们行动的风声
the Jordanian authorities cannot catch one whiff of us operating.
所以我们才带着手♥枪♥
That's why we're bringing pistols.
那是最后的应急手段
Last resort only.
开枪声音很大 开枪也代表行动失败
This gets loud, it means we've failed.
但我们有消音器
But we have suppressors.
我们已经清楚规矩了
We know the rules.
我们也清楚要追捕谁了
We know who we're after.
布罗克 时间不多了 伙计们
Brock? Clock's ticking, boys.
杰森忘了你才是这次的指挥官吗
Jason forget that you're the officer in charge here?
B1 我是B6
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6.
我们已就位
We're in position.
收到 B6
Copy, Bravo 6.
-你看到他们传回的画面了 -是的
- You're getting their feeds? - Yup.
已经收到 布罗克 金属和特伦特的了
Got, uh, Brock, Metal and Trent.
这个装置需要一些时间
Takes time for the device
来筛选这个区域里所有的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
to sift through the cell IPs in the area.
所有B队成员
All Bravo elements,
待在原地不要移♥动♥
hold what you got.
你怎么了 哥们
What's going on with you, man?
昨天炸♥药♥引信找了半天 现在又心神不定的
Fumbled the det cord yesterday, and now you're zoning out here.
你这几天脑子去哪了
Where's your head been?
一直好好待在我的胖脖子上呢
Firmly attached to my fat neck.
你知道戴维斯是怎么想的吗
You know what Davis thinks?
她觉得你是因为和她开始正式交往
She thinks you got the yips about being with her
所以才变得这么高度紧张
now that it's starting to get real.
你跟她说了不是这样的吧
You tell her it ain't true?
我跟她说 我不确定你到底在纠结什么
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表