剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
a drill through my leg is gonna break me?
是的 这件事还有你经历的其他事
Yeah. That and everything else that you've been through.
全部加在一起
It all adds up.
你只能忽视和承受这么多
You can only ignore and override so much.
说这话的人可能已把金属
Says the guy who probably buried Metal
永久埋藏在那个文件夹了
for good in that file on your phone.
我都回来了 老杰
I made it home, Jace.
你完成了你的工作
You did your job.
这也是我的工作
This is the job.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
我是来救你的
I'm here to get you back.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
你知道吗 也许你是对的
You know what, maybe you're right.
但我想让你告诉我
But I want you to tell me something.
当你自己都需要帮助的时候
How you gonna... how you gonna help me
你要怎么帮助我
when you can't even help yourself?
前几天我埋了另一个队友
I buried another teammate the other day.
那是我失去的第41个兄弟
That'd be my forty-first lost brother.
我的手♥机♥上
41 dead brothers
都记录了41个死去的兄弟了
that I carry on my phone.
41段痛苦的记忆
41, uh, painful memories.
我不想
I just don't...
我不想记住他们是怎么死的
I don't want to remember how they died.
我只想记住他们活着的样子
I want to remember how they lived.
我爱他们每一个人
I loved every single one of 'em.
我失去的这些兄弟
And the ones that I lost-- I...
我不想再被他们困扰了
I don't want to be haunted by 'em anymore.
不 我想为他们庆祝
No, I-I want to celebrate 'em.
还有那些 成功回到家的兄弟
And the ones that, uh... that do make it home--
我想确保我在他们身边
I want to make sure that I am there for them
去帮助他们摆脱缠着我们的恶梦
to help them fight the demons that haunt us.
因为
Because
从战场上活着回来
surviving the battlefield
是不够的
isn't enough.
我必须要确保
It's on me to make sure that
我的兄弟们能够重新拿回战争夺走的一切
my men restore what war has taken from them.
我要确保他们会为了真正重要的东西
I have to make sure that they never stop fighting
而一直奋斗
for what really matters.
你知道 战争的罪恶笼罩着我们的灵魂
You know, war has a... has a vice grip on our souls,
如果我要帮助我的兄弟们
and if I am going to help my brothers...
我就必须先直面解决我的痛苦
...man, I got to confront my pain first.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
我是一名战士
I'm a warrior.
一个丈夫 一名父亲
A husband, a father.
人们都需要我保持坚强 而且
People rely on me to be strong, and...
而且痛苦代表软弱 我并不软弱
and pain is weakness, and I'm not weak.
海豹队员会让别人痛苦 不会受痛苦折磨
SEALs dish out trauma, we don't suffer from it.
我只需要不断解决问题就行
I just need to keep working the problem.
我很好 我
I'm fine. I...
我肯定会没事
I will be fine.
没必要把我的痛苦带给周围的人
What good is spreading my pain around gonna do?
怎样把自己内心重创 告诉自己的妻子
How do you tell your wife you're... you're damaged?
告诉自己的孩子你被痛苦困扰
Your babies that you're haunted?
告诉 告诉自己的兄弟
Your... your brothers you're...
你很害怕
...you're afraid?
与其让他们背负耻辱 做一名糟糕的丈夫
It's just easier to be a bad husband, father and teammate than to...
糟糕的父亲和队员要简单得多
burden them with my shame.
雷 你不能独自一人承受这么多
Ray, you can't carry this alone.
不能让你一人承担
You can't carry this alone.
我已身心俱疲
I am so tired.
这种感觉让我身心俱疲
I am so tired of feeling like this.
不想再欺骗大家
Of deceiving everyone.
我总是告诉大家我没事 但我
I keep telling everybody I'm okay, but I'm...
我总是告诉自己情况有所好转
I keep telling myself that I'm getting better,
但是我错了
but I'm not.
我 我 我错了
I'm-I'm... I'm not.
情况并没有好转
I'm just... I'm not.
我在欺骗大家
I'm lying to everyone.
但主要还是欺骗自己
But most of all myself.
因为
Because...
事实上
the truth is, um...
我有创伤后精神压力
...I have PTS...
我需要 我需要帮助
and I need-- I need help.
没错
Yeah.
新婚快乐
Congratulations!
在法♥院♥举办婚礼就算了
This courthouse wedding was one thing,
但是在舱壁举办婚宴
but having our reception at the Bulkhead...
你可不能诋毁这个地方
Don't you dare denigrate this place.
我在这结识了自己未来的丈夫
I met my husband here.
-你怎么来了 -新婚快乐
- Hey, what's going on? - Congratulations.
你不是在得州吗
I thought you were in Texas.
我怎么可能错过你的婚礼
Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna miss your nuptials there,
金发小子帕顿
Blondie Parton.
你的小丫头怎么样了
How's, uh... how's the little girl?
给你看看她的照片
Oh, take a look right here, man.
真是完美的化身
That is perfection personified.
很抱歉在这件事上对你这么苛刻
I'm sorry for riding you so hard about her, man.
我不该多管闲事
Wasn't my place.
你也是因为关心我
Oh, you were just looking out for me.
你 你总是比我先知道我需要什么
You, uh... you knew what I needed before I did.
稍不留意你们两个
So I take my eye off you two,
你们就给我争了这么多光
and you go and get respectable on me?
我真的为你们骄傲 伙计们
I'm proud of you boys.
敬新婚丈夫 新晋父亲
To the new husband. New father.
谢谢 兄弟
Appreciate you, man.
恭喜
Congratulations.
怎么回事啊
Hey, what's going on?
-我的天啊 -是啊 是啊
- Oh, my God. - ?I know, I know.
少校
Lieutenant.
我作战司令部的朋友们 都很失望
My friends over at SOCOM, they were disappointed.
你撤回了申请
You pulled your application.
我有很正当的理由
Uh, it was for the right reasons.
你还要离开B队吗
You're still trying to leave Bravo?
近期不会 我会留在这
Not at the moment. I'm gonna stick around,
再多烦你们一阵子
bother you a little bit longer.
很高兴听到这消息
Glad to hear it.
-失陪下 我和大家都打个招呼 -好
- See you in a bit. Gonna say hi to everybody. - Yeah.
不记得我是否被允许
I can't remember if I'm allowed to
请你喝一杯了
buy you a drink or not.
-还是我请你吧 奶爸 -好吧
- I think I'm buying you one, Dad. ?- Okay.
看这里 这个小天使
Oh, looky here. This little angel.
利安娜·戴尔德丽·奥利弗
Leanne Deirdre Oliver.
我想过给她取名丽莎
I did think about naming her Lisa,
但 你也知道
but you-you know.
很温馨啊 桑尼
That's sweet, Sonny.
对 我...
Yep. You know I, uh,
见不到我爱的孩子 因为
can't see the baby that I love because,
她在得州
well, she's in Texas.
我每天看到自己爱的女人
And I see the woman that I love every single day,
可也不能和她在一起
and I can't be with her, either.
就算汉克·威廉姆斯也没法让这事听起来美好
Even Hank Williams couldn't make that sound pretty.
是啊
?Yep.
我在想在得州争取个部队临时营舍的职位
You know, I'm thinking about getting a billet in Texas.
这样我能离我的宝贝女儿近一些
That way I could be close to my baby girl
然后 也许能解开系住咱俩的那个死结
and, well, maybe untangle the knot that you and I are in.
你是说想放弃海豹突击队身份
So you're willing to give up being a SEAL?
我也有正当理由
For the right reasons.
你申请去作战司令部 就是说
You know, you applying to SOCOM means you're
你愿意离开弗吉尼亚海滩
willing to leave Vah Beach,
那么...
so...
你觉得得州怎么样
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表