剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Parasailing. Right.
怎么了
What?
我有自己的生活了
I have a life now.
那很好
That's good.
很高兴你能来 仅此而已
Just-just glad that you were in town. That's all.
只是来收拾东西
Only to collect some things
几个小时后我的飞机就要起飞了
before my flight leaves in a couple hours.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
你叫我过来 又不是专门问我要去哪
You didn't call to ask about my adventures.
没错
Yeah.
你太了解我了
You know me too well.
真的
You do.
我听说你摊上官司了
I heard what you've been charged with.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的
Yeah.
很不幸 我的新角色
Unfortunately, my new...
已经不允许我
role doesn't allow me to...
以交换国♥家♥机♥密♥为条件帮你脱困了
horse-trade state secrets to rescue you.
作战中心 这里是E1
Havoc, this is Echo 1.
已确认2号♥高价值目标身份 完毕
We have a PID on HVT 2, over.
收到 待命 长官
Copy that. Stand by. Sir?
-目标身份均已确认 -收到
- All targets positively identified. - Roger that.
目标身份均已确认 待命
All targets have been PID'd. Stand by.
我被挡住了
I don't have a shot.
我们等她离开射击范围
We'll wait for her to move.
执行 执行 执行
Execute, execute, execute.
快点
Come on.
让开
Move.
快点
Come on.
已无阻碍
You're clear.
路易莎还在房♥间里
Luisa's still in the room.
他要逃了 开枪
He's gonna bail. Send it.
射击
Send it.
该死 灯怎么都关了
Damn it, what happened to the lights?
他已经跑了
He's gone.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
1号♥和2号♥高价值目标已解决
HVTs 1 and 2 are down.
4号♥高价值目标已清除
HVT 4 is eliminated.
B队 汇报情况
Bravo, what is your sitrep?
作战中心 这里是B6 我们没法开枪
Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We still don't have the shot.
收到 B6 待命
Roger that, Bravo 6. Standing by.
完毕
Havoc out.
要是让佩雷斯跑了
Look, if Perez gets away,
我们就又搞砸了一个任务
we're on the hook for another bad op.
你觉得告诉斯特拉 我们当着他女儿的面
You think telling Stella that we iced a dude
干掉了他 就能让她安心了吗
in front of his baby girl is gonna put her mind at ease?
他手上拿着手♥机♥
He's got a phone.
他可能听说了其他目标的事
He's probably hearing about the other HVTs.
现在不开枪 我们就错失良机了
If we don't take the shot, we're gonna lose him.
混♥蛋♥ 他要逃了
Son of a bitch. He's bailing.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
注意 有疑似
Be advised, you have what appears to be
敌方车辆朝你们的方位靠近
an enemy vehicle approaching your position.
收到
Good copy.
看到了 皮卡车开着车灯 朝我们这来了
We see it. Pickup truck with a spotlight. Coming right at us.
B2 这里是B3
Bravo 2, this is 3.
敌方已外出搜寻
We got the enemy out looking.
应该不是在找狙击手
Probably not hunting for snipe.
有两名守卫准备进入谷仓
We got two guards heading into the barn.
可能要闹出点大动静 先生们
This could get loud, gentlemen.
收到 B3 尽量拖延不要开枪
Copy, 3. Hold off as long as you can.
我们仍然没法开枪
We still don't have the shot.
快点 快点 你要去哪里
Come on. Come on. Where'd you go?
有辆越野车
The SUV.
你能开枪吗
You have the shot?
我用夜视模式看不到他
I can't see him through night vision.
需要你开这一枪
Shot's gonna fall on you.
收到 切换到热成像
Check. Switching to thermal.
收到
Copy.
佩雷斯还在抽烟
Perez is still smoking.
没确认身份前 不要开枪
Don't fire till you PID.
小女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
等一下 等等
Wait. Wait.
他把女儿留在房♥间里了
He left his daughter in the room.
开枪
Take the shot.
正中目标
Jackpot.
作战中心 B2报告 完成任务
Havoc, this is Bravo 2. I pass Athena.
收到 B2
Copy that, Bravo 2.
目标全部消除
All targets are down.
他们真该给后方警戒拍个电影
Maybe they should make that rear security movie after all.
对啊
Yeah.
看来平民生活很适合你
Civilian life looks like it's treating you well.
是的
Yeah.
我当时就该和你一起离开的
Maybe I should've followed you out of that taco stand that day.
我真的那么想过
I've thought about that, you know.
也许就能获得一个 比我现在要面对的
Probably would've been a... happier ending
-更快乐的结局 -是
- than the one I'm facing. - Yeah.
那种生活你最多能喜欢 大概...
You would've loved it for, like...
一周
a week?
最多两周
Two, tops.
然后就会开始怀念你的微波炉声
And then you would have been yearning for your microwave.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
我知道一定是的
Know so.
B队给你带来的使命感 大多数人永难企及
Bravo gives you a purpose most people never find.
你也曾经有那种使命感
You had that purpose.
但我没有那种兄弟情义
But not the brotherhood.
那就是
That's...
你我的差别
the difference between us.
这就是为什么你一定要留下 而我不想的原因
Why you had to stay and I didn't.
这种区别现在已经没了
Well, that difference may not exist anymore.
-什么意思 -就是
- What's that mean? - Mm, just...
我的律师一直想让我相信
My lawyer's trying to convince me
我的队友背叛了我
that one of my teammates has turned on me.
如果我不去控告他 他就会让我完蛋
If I don't incriminate him, he's just gonna bury me.
另一个选择是达成认罪协议
Other option is a plea deal.
然而不管是认罪投降
And neither surrender
还是让队友成为附带损失
nor making a teammate collateral damage
都不是杰森·海斯的风格
is the Jason Hayes way.
就像我说的 你太了解我了
Like I said, you know me too well.
你决定好怎么做了吗
You know what you're gonna do?
我还是更擅长在枪林弹雨中做决定
I'm better at making decisions when bullets are flying at me.
二十年来 你的队友打心眼里
For 20 years, you've convinced your teammates
愿意跟着你上刀山下火海
to follow you into the darkest pits of hell.
让一名法官信服
How hard can it be to convince a jury
让他相信你是对的 无辜的 又有多难
that you did it right and you're innocent?
也对
Right.
-你真要走啊 拜托 留下来 -抱歉
- You can't be leaving. Come on, stay. - Sorry.
票不能退
The ticket's nonrefundable.
好吧
All right.
下次再聊
Maybe next time.
好
Great.
很庆幸今天是你指挥任务
I'm, uh, I'm glad you were leading us out there today.
等到佩雷斯女儿不在他身边再开枪
You know, holding fire till Perez's daughter was out of the way,
这么做非常正确
that was... that was a good call.
我做事并不需要B6认可
Last I checked, I don't need Bravo 6's approval.
是 你不需要
No, you don't.
但我还是表示认可
But you have it anyway.
我真的不知道如何像你刚才那样
You know, I don't know how I'd handle
在战斗中做出几乎不可能合乎道德决定
making impossible moral decisions in the field like you just did.
好在我信得过我的兄弟们
That's why I'm glad I can rely on my brothers.
你想知道杰森能不能信得过我
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表