剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-一会儿见 -好的 回见
See you out there. All right.
今夜我们欢送B小队的两位成员
Tonight we're yarding out two former Bravo members,
-杰森·海斯和埃里克·布莱克本 -就在那
Jason Hayes and Eric Blackburn. Right over there.
兄弟们 敬指挥官布莱克本先生
Hey, guys. To Commander Blackburn...
祝你的新工作顺风顺水
May your new job be less of a pain in the ass
不用再带领这一帮战斗莽夫
than leading this crew of door-kickers.
同样 也敬士官长海斯先生 我的兄弟
And to Master Chief Hayes, my brother,
挚友
my friend,
我衷心希望你在离开B小队之后大有作为
here's hoping you find a way to make an impact after Bravo.
你有什么想和兄弟们说的吗
Anything you want to share with the boys?
不了 我在这间酒吧说过太多陈词滥调了
No, I've made too many boring speeches in this bar already.
都过去了 布莱克本继续 你上
It's all past. Go ahead, Blackburn. You're up.
好吧 听好了
All right. Listen up.
都听好
Listen up!
对我而言
It's been an absolute honor
带领一个冲在战场前线的队伍
leading a group who always raise their hands first
是至高无上的荣耀
when it comes time to run into the fire.
尽管没人乐于提及
And while no one wants to talk about it,
但是我们都明白未来任重而道远
our mission is far from over.
我也愿意继续秉公职守
But I intend to keep doing my part
为更美好的明天而奋斗
fighting for the greater good.
然后 就个人而言
And, uh, on a personal note...
B小队永远都是我的家
Bravo Team will always be my family.
-说得好 说得好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. Hear, hear. - Cheers.
行了 但我们没有干杯的东西
All right. But we'd have nothing to cheers with here.
我不愿目睹你俩离开
I would hate to, uh,
但是 在那之前
see you guys go, but before we do...
你们二位必须一醉方休
you gentlemen need to yard out!
一醉方休
Yard out!
干 干 干
Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug...
一旦布莱克本和杰森离队了
With Blackburn and Jason gone,
B队需要B2回来协同作战
team's gonna need Bravo 2 back in action with them.
那就需要你积极谏言了
From your lips to the brass's ears.
我已经等不及要重新投入工作了
I cannot wait to get back to work,
来把这过去的一个月放下
put this last month behind me.
对了 你知道那个和我一起囚禁的俘虏吗
Say, you know the prisoner I was held captive with?
齐雅德
Zied?
当然了
Of course.
利用你的情报权限 你觉得能否
With your intel access, do you think maybe
找到他在突尼斯的家人
you could his family in Tunisia?
他们可能至今还不知道他到底怎么了
They probably have no idea what happened to him.
我想让他们知道
I'd like to tell them.
做个了结
Get some closure.
看看我能帮到你什么
I'll see what I can do.
十分感谢
Appreciate you.
戴维斯
Hey, Davis.
戴维斯 等等
Davis, hold up.
听着 我为我那天说的话道歉
Look, I'm-I'm sorry about what I said the other day.
好吧 而且你是对的
Okay? A-And you're right.
我们确实需要更小心谨慎
Okay? We just need to be more careful.
我们需要的不只是谨慎
We need to be more than careful.
我不想我们之间像以前那样结束
I don't want it to end the same way it did before.
行吗
Okay? And...
难道感情中最难的事
Isn't the hard part supposed to be
不是努力去寻找你想要在一起的人
trying to finding the person you want to be with,
想办法让感情修成正果吗
not figuring out how to make it work?
我也说不好 这对我们似乎不公平
It just, I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair to us.
但假如你不能积极面对挑战
But I don't want to put our careers on the line
我不愿意把我们的事业置于险地
if you're not up to the challenge.
这下好了
Oh, great.
汉娜
脱衣女郎又给你打电♥话♥了
Strippers calling you again?
不 这里面很复杂
Uh, no. Uh-- no, it's complicated. Uh...
对 桑尼喜欢简单
Yeah, and Sonny likes simple.
我明白 但我们永远不会如此简单
I get it, but that's never gonna be us.
是我在得州的朋友汉娜 是老交情
That was my friend Hannah from Texas and-and we go way back.
但之前我回得州的时候
But when I was in Texas,
我和她有点 就是 我们
well, we kind of, you know, we--
-关系更进一步了 -行了 行了
-we became more than friends. - Okay. Okay.
戴维斯 我没接她的电♥话♥
Davis, I ignored her call
因为我现在要说的话
because this conversation right here
对我来说非常重要
is so much more important to me.
对 我是
Yeah, look, I-I...
我是喜欢简单
I prefer simple,
但我要告诉你
but I tell you what,
不管情况会变得多复杂
no matter how complicated it gets,
我赴汤蹈火也要跟你在一起 戴维斯
I will walk through fire to make it work with you, Davis.
和你一起
Together.
如果要实现 我们其中一个就要离开B队
If we decide to make this real, one of us needs to leave Bravo.
现在B队有很多变动
Well, there's a lot of changes happening in Bravo right now.
我可以考虑去另一队
I could consider going to another team.
总部要我去作战司令会议做演讲
Command asked me to present at the SOCOM conference.
-他们可能会开开后门 -是吗
- That could open up some doors. - Yeah?
给我提供一些好的机会
Present some good opportunities for me.
-机会 你确定这是你想要的 -是的
- Opportunities? You sure that's what you want? - Yeah.
现在 我唯一想要的
Right now, the only thing
就是完成我们的露营之旅
I know I want is to finish up that camping trip.
好啊
Yeah.
从你上次把这个地方关了之后已经过去很久了
Been a while since you closed this place down.
是啊 跟索托出任务如何 感觉怎么样
Yeah. How was the op with Soto? How was it?
会有一个艰难的过渡期
It's gonna be a tough transition.
现在的很多情况都如此
Lot of that going around here.
基本上他的意思就是 我回归新人身份
Well, he essentially told me that I'm back to new guy status.
新人 没关系 兄弟
New guy? It's all right, man, I mean, look,
你回到B队 做着你该做的事情
you're back on Bravo, so you're doing what you're meant to do,
这才是最重要的
and, uh, that's all that matters.
确实是
Yeah, it is.
但是我又忍♥不住去想
But I can't help feeling like I'm...
我像是从头开始了
like I'm starting over, you know?
这么说吧
Well, you know what?
你曾经也是个新人
You were the new guy first time around.
当时不也挺好
Wasn't so bad, huh?
实际上 第一年也是很捧的一年
First year was one of the best, actually.
进出战场
Both in and out of the sandbox.
也许
Well, maybe,
如果能回到喜欢的事情上
maybe you're not regressing
就不算退步
if you're returning to something that you love.
来了 来了
Okay, okay.
-我把你吵醒了吗 -没有
- Did I wake you? - No.
没有 一个狂敲门的疯子吵醒我的
No, no, some maniac knocking on my door did.
你还好吗 你来干什么
Are you okay? What are you doing here?
我只是想告诉你 也许你是对的
I, uh, I just, I wanted to let you know that maybe you're right.
或许和你分手后我真的变了
And m-maybe I did change after you.
我发现我想要更多生活之外的东西
I realized that I wanted a lot more out of life.
好吧 就"我们不是很好"这种话
O-Okay, you know, this whole "We weren't great" Speech
你可以给我发个信息
could've been put in a text.
参加军官项目 交往了华盛顿内部的人
Going to STA-21, dating a Washington insider,
穿意大利鞋 也许这些都是
the Italian shoes, m-maybe those were all just outlets
使我忘记你一些方式
to help me move on from you.
很高兴你有这些方式
A-And I'm really glad that you have those.
其实我自己也有忘记过去的方式
I actually have my own outlets to move on.
-其中一个就在屋里 -事实上
- One is inside right now... - But the thing is,
我发现我根本没有放下
I realize that m-maybe I wasn't moving on.
也许 我只是在逃避
You know, m-maybe I was running away.
逃避什么
Running away from what?
依然爱你的事实
The fact I still love you.
好吧 这种表白好像也不适合发信息
Okay, I guess that's not a text-appropriate statement.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
头一次
That's a first.
我只是想让你知道
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表