剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
好的 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
我知道了
Message received.
还有 戴维斯中尉
Oh, and, Lieutenant Davis,
谢谢你来找我谈这些
I appreciate you coming to me with this.
你这个...
That's some, uh...
这音乐可够提神醒脑的 哥们
serious uplifting music you got going on, man.
如果你倒着放的话
Tell you what, you play it backwards,
能让你重拾自信 说不定还能把卡车也弄回来
you get your horse back, and maybe your truck.
下一首歌♥歌♥名叫做 "等待死亡"
The next track is called "Waitin' Around to Die."
通常大家都会闻歌♥起舞
Usually gets people up dancing.
你想跟我谈谈你的问题吗
You want to tell me what your problem is?
这就来了 怎么
Oh, here we go. What, you,
你打算把任务失败算在我头上吗
you gonna blame the failed op on me?
这跟任务没关系 哥们
This is not about the op, man.
我就想确保不管在这里还是回家以后
I just got to make sure that you're all squared away here
你的头脑都清醒
and when we get back home.
我得知汉娜怀孕以后
This is coming from a guy
你告诉我要把注意力放在战场上而不是得州
who told me to keep my eyes on the sandbox
现在你跟我谈这些
instead of Texas when Hannah tells me that she's pregnant.
我觉得船上发动机的烟
You know, I think the, uh, ship fumes are getting
-把你脑子熏坏了 -没错
- to your head there, Jace. - Right.
那个小男孩
You know, that little boy, uh,
他在医院苏醒以后
he's gonna wake up in that hospital
会意识到他爸爸不在了
and realize that his daddy's gone.
他爸爸尽心尽力
That man did everything right.
给了那孩子一切
Gave every breath to that kid.
最后闹了这么个结局
And this is how it all plays out.
"只是枪手而已"
"Just a shooter."
我没能保护他
I wasn't able to protect him.
这份工作时刻提醒我们生活是不公平的
This job is always gonna remind us that life isn't fair, man.
我对我自己的孩子也不公平
What isn't fair is what I'm doing to my kid.
她是我在为了一个错误
She was conceived
而受惩罚的过程中去犯的另一个错误中怀上的
in a screwup while I was serving time for a screwup.
她不是在万众期待的情况下
I mean, it's not like she's just coming into this world
来到这个世界的
on a hot streak.
不 我在想...
No, I just think...
也许我不在她身边反而更好
...like maybe she'd be better off without me.
好了
All right.
听我说 桑尼
Listen, Sonny.
-你是在开玩笑的 对吧 -什么
- You're kidding me, right? - What?
你在喝酒吗 你在喝酒
You're drinking? You're drinking.
如果你被抓到 整个队伍
If you get caught, this whole team could get bounced...
-都会被踢出任务 -这样的老杰
- ...from deployment, right? - Oh, there's the Jace
才是我认识的那个老杰
There's the Jace I know.
是吗 你需要做出更好的选择 简直愚蠢
Oh, yeah. ?Got to make better choices, Sonny. Stupid.
我永远是你的后盾
You know, I'm always gonna be here for you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
但是你得进步
But you got to evolve.
更好的选择 收到了吗
Better choices. Copy?
收到了
Roger that.
妈的
Damn it.
斯宾塞 你有空吗
Spenser. You have a minute?
有什么需要我帮忙吗 长官
You need my help with something, sir?
别紧张
Relax.
我就是好奇你对今天发生的事有什么看法
I'm just curious about your take on what happened today.
任务一开始出了点偏差
Op was sideways from the start.
我猜是你帮忙让任务保持在正轨上的
I'm guessing you helped keep it on the rails?
我们各司其职
We all did our part.
我越来越觉得你尽的职责
Well, it's becoming clear to me that your part
已经超出了B6的范围
is a lot more than the Six on your sleeve.
队伍人心涣散 就你状态稳定
Team's got some shaky pieces, you're one who's solid.
我可是被你警告过的人
Thought I was the one you were warned about.
我警告的是你的雄心和领导欲可能会引发问题
I was warned your ambition and drive to lead could be problematic.
队伍现在正好可以利用你的问题
Problem I think this team could really use right now.
我就是来执行任务的
Look, I'm just here to kick doors.
没想要争取其它的
You know, not really looking for anything more.
要不是看到你研究杰森的一举一动我还真信了
Might buy that if I didn't see how you study jason's every move.
不管你是否在争取
And looking or not,
工作总是会找到那些更能胜任的人
the job always finds those who are capable of more,
发现他们的能力
pulls it out of them.
你想要按照自己方式来
Try to make it work on your terms,
保留自己的一些实力
hold something back for yourself?
工作要求只会越来越高
The job just gets greedier.
不知道我还能再做些什么 长官
Not sure what more I can do, sir.
工作会让你知道的
Job will let you know.
你肯定会胜任的
Got no doubt you'll rise to it.
船上的噪音又把你吵醒了
Ship noises, they keeping you up again?
你的理由呢
What's your excuse?
打开了一个你警告过我不要打开的盒子
Eh, I opened one of those boxes you warned me about.
你觉得你可以帮别人解决问题
Thought you could help someone work their problem?
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
出力没讨好是吧
reached your hand in and got bit, huh?
我能应付得了
Nothing I couldn't handle.
你能解决就行
Glad that worked out for you.
你跟那个医生怎么了
What happened with that doctor?
她都把你激怒了
I mean, she had you rattled.
见好就收吧兄弟 没什么事
Quit while you're ahead, brother. It was nothing.
怎么会没事
No, it wasn't nothing.
你对她那么狠
I mean, she nearly jumped out of her shoes,
她都惊慌失措了
you came at her so hard.
她 我跟她说奈玛以前是护士
She... I told her Naima was a nurse.
她说了点过激的话 戳到我痛点了 仅此而已
She pressed a little, hit a nerve. That's all.
跟你睡铁笼是一样的点吗
Same nerve that, uh, had you sleeping in the cages?
好吧 兄弟 事实是
All right, man, look, the truth is,
我跟奈玛之间有些事没解决
I left things a bit of a mess back home with Nima.
你们俩经历了那么多
Yeah, with everything you've both been through, all right?
被囚禁 被折磨
Captivity, being tortured.
不是 在那之前就出现问题了
No, it-- We were off since before all that.
但是我们能解决
But we'll work it out. It's...
你不需要替我解决这事
It's not on you to fix this problem for me.
我都没想过要给团队独角兽提供婚姻建议
I wouldn't think about giving marriage advice to the team unicorn.
所以
So, uh,
就这事让你烦躁不安的
that's what had you on edge, huh?
其实
Actually, the truth is, it's a...
跟你说完就轻松多了
it's a load off just sharing it with you.
今晚会睡得好一点 真的
Gonna sleep easier tonight. Tell you that much.
能帮到你就行
Oh, glad I could help.
看来我今天帮了两个人
Guess that makes me two for two. Boom.
你有点得意忘形了 菲尔医生
You're getting cocky there, Dr. Phil.What are you,
你要把你的步♥枪♥换成纸抽吗
you gonna trade in your rifle for a box of tissues?
下次行动要是再出差错 我真得换了
Another sideways op like today, i might have to.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表