剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Keep this guy secluded.
-别给他水喝 -收到 老大
- Don't give him any water, will you? - Copy, boss.
你说匕♥首♥是搞什么鬼
The hell was that about the knife?
我想要摸摸他的底 你怎么看
Trying to get a read on him. So, what do you think?
英语很好
Well, good english.
你提到女人衣服的时候
When you mentioned the women's clothes,
他的反应说明他绝对是虔诚的教♥徒♥
He's definitely more religious than secular.
我同意你的说法 他不是路过这里去前线
I agree with you, he's not on his way to the front,
他有可能是这里的负责人
But he could be in charge here.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is havoc.
支援部队已被撤回
Support teams have been withdrawn.
B队只能独自前往A目标
Bravo is now taking target A solo.
预计到达时间是什么时候
What is your ETA?
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们还在审 收到吗
We're still digging. How copy?
没弄清雷的手表是怎么来的
It's gonna be hard convincing him to leave
我们是很难说服他离开
when he doesn't know how Ray's watch got there.
是啊 我最担心的是
Yeah, worst thing that could happen
杰森没审出来答案
Is Jason doesn't get his answers
我们又失去了抓贝勒哈吉的机会
and we lose our shot at Behadj.
B1 我知道还需要时间审问
Yeah, Bravo 1, understand you need more time on target.
-请尽快 -作战中心 我们需要推迟
- Make it quick. - Havoc, we need to delay
友军来转移俘虏的时间
the partner force coming for the prisoner transport.
我们尽量 B1
We're doing what we can, Bravo 1,
但是目标地点有11个人
But 11 uniform on target
引起了突尼斯人的警觉
got the Tunisians' attention.
现在C队和F队都脱不开身
With Charlie and Foxtrot tied up,
如果我们不走 就抓不到贝勒哈吉了
If we don't move on Behadj, nobody gets him.
法拉是关键
Faraz is the key.
要么是他见过雷 要么就是某个他认识的人见过
He either crossed paths with Ray or knows somebody who did.
我们不知道这块表经过了几个人的手
We have no ideas how many hands this watch passed through
才到了他手里 这可能是个死胡同
before he ended up with it-- this could be a dead end.
他能拿到这块表 说明他对于某人来说很重要
He had that watch 'cause he's important to someone.
你觉得他不是这里的负责人
You think he's not in charge here?
威胁要割我的喉
Threatening to slit my throat?
装腔作势而已 这人傲慢得很
Come on, poser, he's arrogant.
努力想要证明自己的价值
Trying too hard to prove his self-worth.
就算他是谁的手下
If he's working for someone,
你又打算怎么找出来呢
how are we gonna find out, man?
他知道自己什么都不该说
He knows not to say anything.
那你就打算虚晃一枪然后去抓贝勒哈吉吗
So you want to pop smoke and go for Behadj?
不管你决定怎么做 我都会听你的领导
Whatever you think's best, man-- I'll follow your lead.
我的领导 去找法拉的老板
I lead... Let's go find Faraz's boss.
你怎么做到 经历过了这些
How do you go through something like this...
还相信自己能再见到孩子
And think you'll see your children again?
那个房♥间里一点希望都没有
There's no hope in that room.
你必须要相信隧♥道♥的尽头一定会有光明
You have to believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
你就那里看到光明的吗
Is that where you see a light?
或许微弱 但是
It may be small, but...
让我感觉自己还能有些许控制
...makes me feel like I have some control.
不要
Oh, no.
不要再来了
No, not again.
他们不能这么快就回来
They can't be coming back so soon.
你们的特殊请求
Here's your special request.
厨房♥十分钟后关门
Kitchen closes in ten.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看起来法拉还是不渴啊
Guess Faraz wasn't thirsty after all.
除非他需要别人许可
Unless he needs permission.
那我们看看他在等谁
Let's see who he's waiting on.
找到了老大了
Think we found the boss.
挺厉害啊 纳斯里先生
Look at that-- that's impressive, Mr. Nasri.
大隐隐于世
Hid in plain sight in your office.
可惜法拉把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
Too bad Faraz gave you up.
法拉没有他自以为那么聪明
Faraz is not as smart as he thinks he is.
所以你要告诉阿尔卡迪尔运动的老大们
So are you gonna have to tell your AKM bosses
是他搞砸了 还是这些事你自己能搞定
that he messed up or is that something you can handle?
我完全理解中层干部
Look, I completely understand how frustrating
有多难干
middle management can be.
我是一个独♥立♥的商人
I am an independent businessman.
搞偷渡的天才
A talented one when it comes to smuggling people.
我们不关心外面那些人要去哪
But we don't care where those folks outside are going, right?
但我的确有一个问题要问
I do, I do have one question though.
假设法拉睡在房♥间旁边
Now I assume that Faraz sleeps near the room
为的是看好那些人
to keep an eye on the guests.
那为什么其中一个 是跟你这个老大在一起
Why was one of them in here with you, the boss?
这就是你宝贵的问题吗
Is that your one question?
自从我们分清谁是谁后 我就一直想不通
It's been bothering me since we figured out who's who.
他不肯和女的睡一屋
He wouldn't share a room with the women.
一个帘子对他来说不够
The curtain wasn't enough for him.
你以为我会问别的问题
You thought I was going to ask something else?
自从你们到这就一直在比划一张照片
You've been waving a picture around since you arrived.
而你对法拉的手表感兴趣
You were interested in Faraz's watch.
这两个问题你都知道些什么吗
You know anything about either one?
钓鱼要舍得下饵
When you go fishing, you need better bait.
与其给你根本不喜欢的人
Wouldn't you rather be fishing instead of, uh,
做出行计划
making travel arrangements
你难道不应该更愿意钓鱼吗
for people you don't even like?
我相信你是一个商人
Look, I-I believe that you're a businessman.
如果你是真正的战士
Because if you were really committed to the fight,
也不会在这办公室里坐着
you wouldn't be operating out of this office.
我希望我的家人生活在没有战争的世界里
I would prefer my family to live in a world with no bloodshed.
但小心谨慎对我的生意伙伴来说很重要
But my business partners value my discretion.
你们也知道 这些人背叛不得
And as you know, these are not people to betray.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
我们可以保护你的家人
We can protect your family.
前提你能说出我们想知道的东西
If you tell us what we want to know.
这些不是你能说了算的吧
You are in no position to make any offer.
你已经说过你只是中层干部了
You already told me you're middle management.
全都是演的
It's just an act.
我们已经经历过四次了
Been through it four times before.
深呼吸就行
Just deep breaths.
跟着我
Stay with me.
你怎么做到假装什么都没发生过
How could you go on as though nothing has happened?
刚刚那比肉体疼痛还要难受
That was worse than physical pain.
我告诉过你
I told you.
想想你的儿子
Think about your son.
我宁愿自杀
I'd rather kill myself
也不想让那些人控制我和萨米
than let those people have power over me and Sami.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
我自己也有过
I've had it myself.
但是我们也有力量
But we have power, too.
什么力量
What, what power?
知识
Knowledge.
他们把我们关进来时犯了个错误
They made a mistake when they walked us in together.
你看 现在我们知道他们至少有五人
See, now that we know there are at least five of them
而且每人只有一件武器
and each only has one weapon.
你就是这么思考的吗
This is how your mind works?
这是不是意味着我们能逃跑
Does that mean we can escape?
那个东西就是干这个用的
Is that what that is for?
如果现在换做是别人 逃走的希望
I think we have a better shot than most people
可能不如我们大 但是
in our situation would, but...
我们需要想办法呼叫求助
we need a way to call for help.
一部电♥话♥或者无线电
A phone or radio.
他们把你带到另一间屋子时 有没有听到静电声
Have you noticed static when they walk you to the other room?
注意到了
Yes.
那是什么
Yes. What is it?
这就是我们需要弄清楚的
That's what we need to find out.
好的
Okay.
B1 这里是作战中心 汇报情况
Bravo 1, this is havoc, give me a sitrep.
快起来 快站起来 快
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表