剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这破车
Hey, this heap of junk right here
谁都超不过
isn't gonna outrun anybody.
我们肯定需要保护措施 给它上防护吧
We definitely need protection,so let's up-armor it.
装的东西越多 走得越慢
Look, more weight we add to this, the slower we're gonna go.
我们就跟肥鸭坐地似的
We're gonna be damn sitting ducks.
没有防护措施 我们半路就会被♥干♥掉
Without protection, we'll be roadkill.
要速度还是安全 总士官长
Speed or security, Master Chief?
我看过上两个车队的下场
Saw what happened with the last two convoys,
来吧 给它上防护
so, let's up-armor it.
驾驶员侧 盖住轮胎 来吧
Here at driver's side. Cover the wheels. Let's go.
收到
Copy that.
无人机信♥号♥♥还没激活吗
Drone feed still isn't live?
-还没有 -更新频率了吗
- No. - Did you update the freqs yet?
更新过了
Yes, we did.
亚历克斯吗 我是戴维斯
Alex? Davis.
我们2014年在关岛见过
Guam, 2014.
戴维斯 是啊
Davis. Yeah, of course.
没想到你提拔得这么快
I didn't place your face with that rank.
恭喜 肯定是工作做得好
Congratulations. Must be doing something right.
您也是 少校
You, too, Lieutenant Commander.
您负责基廷号♥的通讯吗
So, you're running comms for the Keating?
这听起来比做起来强
Well, it sounds better than it is.
-我们看看能不能破解这个加密 -好
- Let's see if we can figure out this encryption. - Yeah.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们准备好了
Havoc, this is 1. We're ready to roll.
路线怎么样
How's our route look?
无人机飞起来了 B1
The drone is overhead, 1,
但我们还没收到信♥号♥♥
but we're not receiving the feed.
要多久
How long is that gonna take?
我们在解决
We're working the problem.
有信♥号♥♥了会通知你们
I'll let you know when we've got it.
在接通信♥号♥♥前只能靠我们自己了 老杰
Gonna be on our own till they get that link up, Jace.
我们得用上一切战术优势
And we need every tactical advantage we can get.
得开始行动了
We better get rolling.
-来吧 -来了
- Come on. - Coming.
很高兴你在出发前把家事处理好了
Glad you made things right at home before we left.
我也是 兄弟
Same here, brother.
是啊 斯特拉会松口气的
Yeah, Stella will be relieved.
接近第一个阻塞点
Approaching the first chokepoint.
注意观察
Keep your eyes open.
安全通过阻塞点
Clearing the chokepoint.
B1 这里是B3
Bravo 1, this is 3.
后面有人盯上我们了
Got some lookie-loos back here giving us the stink eye.
收到 他看起来有威胁吗
Copy that. Does he seem aggressive to you?
不确定他们是在赶时间还是监视我们
Not sure if they're running late or probing us.
我们现在干掉他 以后就不会被♥干♥了
We take him out now, we won't get hit later.
B2
Bravo 2,
他们朝你的右侧去了
they're coming up on your right side.
也许只是一辆错误时间出现在错误地点的车
Could be wrong place, wrong time.
也可能是博科在监视我们的车队
Or it could be Boko probing our convoy.
它退后了
He's falling back.
作战中心 这是B1 侦察设备连上了吗
Havoc, this is 1. You got the ISR link up?
还没有 B1 正在处理
Negative, 1. Working on it.
还有一英尺就要和我们玩碰碰车了
He's about one foot away from playing real-life bumper cars.
要我从他的引擎里放点气吗
Want me to let a little air out of his engine block?
这与他们之前的攻击模式如出一辙
This follows the pattern of their previous attacks.
我们现在干掉他们 以后就不会被♥干♥了
We take 'em out now, they won't hit us later.
也许我们应该先看看他有没有武器
Maybe we should find out if he's armed first.
B3
3...
他有武器吗
Does this guy have a weapon?
除了那辆快开到我腿上的车
Other than the truck he's trying to drive up my lap,
-没有 我没看到 -收到
- that's a negative-- I don't see any. - Roger that.
鸣个警告枪
Take a warning shot.
收到
Roger that.
吃我一枪 呆子
Kick rocks, nerd.
B1 这里是B3 他后退了
Bravo 1, this is 3. He has backed off.
B1 这是作战中心 我们现在看到你了
1, this is Havoc Base. We've got eyes on you now,
发现敌人接近
and you've got company.
有三辆车正准备拦截你的路线
There are three vehicles moving to intercept your course.
有一辆可能是技术专车
One of them appears to be a technical.
警告枪到此为止
So much for warning shots.
如果我们不先通过 他们就会包围我们
If we don't get through first, they're gonna box us in.
全员提速
Everybody floor it.
全金属
Metal!
货车太慢了
Cargo truck's too slow.
他们会尝试绕过我们
They're gonna try and get around us.
加油
Come on!
老杰 我们这样坚持不了多久
Hey, Jace, we can't hold up like this much longer.
给我个包 往里塞两个碳氢烟雾弹
Give me a bag-- stuff it with two HC smokes.
这下他们要走不动了
Well, they're gonna have a lot of lead in their boots.
靠左J形转弯
J-hook left.
加速靠左
Speed up and shift left.
靠左 靠左
Shift left, shift left.
他们什么也看不到了
They're blind.
现在做J形转弯
J-hook now.
总部 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
敌军车辆已撤退 我们继续行动
Enemy vehicle's bugging out. We're Charlie Mike.
收到 B1
Strong copy, Bravo 1.
你们帮助了我的人♥民♥
Hey, you have helped my people.
这些食物能养活很多人
That food will feed many.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们信守了承诺
Just kept our end of the deal.
我也会兑现我的承诺
And I will keep mine.
跟你合作总是很愉快
As always, it was a pleasure.
你也是
Ah. Likewise.
我想说 伊尔比德之后
Got to say, after Irbid,
没想到你还会跟B队一起出任务
didn't think you'd still be tagging along with Bravo.
生活所迫
Life got in the way.
太糟了
That's too bad.
听起来好像你打算要离开
You sounded like you were ready to move on.
确实尝试过
Well, I've got some feelers out.
有什么需要我帮忙的尽管找我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
我一直想问你
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, um...
跟通讯官怀特肖一起工作是什么感觉
what's it been like working with Comms Officer Whitshaw?
亚历克斯
Alex?
他有能力 有本事
He's... capable, knows his stuff.
感觉是个好人
Seems like a good guy.
好的
Good.
你刚刚看到我们雷的车技了吗
Did you see my boy Ray hanging out the frickin' car there?
整个一《速度与激♥情♥》
Going full Fast & Furious.
做起来也帅
And looked good doing it.
是啊
Oh, yeah, baby.
不得不承认
Hey. Got to admit,
烟幕弹那一手真让人没想到
that smoke screen was so off-book,
我可能永远都想不到这招
I probably never would have thought of it.
有的时候就需要出其不意
Sometimes it's good to throw the book out the window, huh?
我们都有盲区
We all have our blind spots.
很高兴今天能看到我自己的
Happy to be shown my own today.
这样才能进步
Only way to improve.
做公路战士我都精疲力尽了
Well, playing road warrior's got me worn out, boys.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
有自己的床了 终于过上好日子了
Oh, your own bunk. Living the good life there, huh?
嫉妒是宗罪 桑尼·奎恩
Jealousy's a sin, Sonny Quinn.
行了吧 雷
Come on, Ray.
跟我们说说能在床上坐起来是种什么感觉
Tell us what it's like to be able to sit up in bed.
马上就会成为你睡得最好的一个晚上
Gonna be the best night's sleep you got in a minute.
才怪呢
Yeah, right.
为什么都在说雷和他睡觉的问题
What's that all about with Ray and his sleeping?
我是说 船要比笼子提高了一个档次
Well, I mean, ship's a step up from the cages.
就是雷正在处理家事
You know, 'cause of whatever he was dealing with at home.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表