剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Don't stress about them.
等我们俩在一起了 一切会更好的
Everything will be better when you and I are together.
嗯 是吗
Yeah. Wow. I-Is that so?
话说得真好听
You know, that is real rich,
你来教我怎么处理我的事
you telling me how to handle my business.
我要挂了
Hey, I, I got to go, okay?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
原谅我没有采纳那个失职父亲
Forgive me for not taking parenting advice from the man
为人父母的建议
that put D-A-D into "Deadbeat."
该死的
Damn it.
是埃米特吗
That Emmet?
他升级做爷爷了
You know, the-the guy becomes a grandfather,
他觉得这样就能抹去他枉为人父的过失
and he thinks it erases his failures as a father.
升级
"Becomes"?
是啊
Yeah.
汉娜生下孩子了吗
Hannah had the baby?
是啊
Yeah.
桑尼 你怎么什么也不说
Sonny, wh-why didn't you say anything?
我想你没注意到我和你
Well, I don't think you've noticed that you and I,
我们最近不怎么同声共气
we haven't exactly been harmonizing like Hall & Oates lately,
不是吗
have we?
你看到我分发雪茄了吗 有吗
You see me handing out cigars? Do you?
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是我会尽最大全力支持我女儿
It means I'm gonna support my daughter the best way I know how.
就是光出钱 不干涉不过问
That is stroking checks and staying the hell out of her way.
是吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
我
I-I...
自从我们出任务起
I've seen you stare at that ultrasound
你每天都盯着这张超声波
every day we've been on board.
你不能说你不爱那孩子
I mean, you can't tell me you don't love that kid.
我爱 胜过一切
I do. More than anything.
所以我会...
And that is why I will...
所以我永远也不会让她走进这种生活
That is why I will never drag her into this life.
拜托 拜托 不要说
So, please, please, save me...
你的说道了 金发小子格雷厄姆
your-your sermon there, Blondie Graham, okay?
看着我
Look at me.
我心意已决 你明白吗
My decision's made. You understand?
不用操心
Don't worry.
我会对忠诚的信徒去说教
I'll leave the preaching up to the true believers.
戴维斯上校
Lieutenant Davis.
既然A队已经到了
Now that Alpha Team's arrived,
如果人事接替上需要帮助可以来找我
let me know if you need any help with the turnover.
非常感谢
Well, I appreciate that,
不过我想我搞得定
but I think I have a handle on it.
是吗 那就太好了
Yeah. That's good to hear.
我担心你的精力也许会被分散出去
Yeah, I worried you might be distracted
帮着米娜提出性骚扰的上诉
by Mina appealing the harassment decision.
她在走正当的司法程序
She's following her due process.
当然了
Of course.
这也是我穿着制♥服♥的部分原因
That's part of why I wear the uniform.
但我也有权利
But I have rights, too.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我很清楚你一直在试图
Well, I know you've been trying
利用船上的女人往我身上泼脏水
to churn up dirt on me from women on board.
第一次你的诡计没有得逞
You swung and missed the first time.
所以现在你打算再来陷害我一次吗
Now you're trying to fix the game against me?
利用你的军衔来胁迫船员也是在滥用职权
Using your rank to coerce our sailors is an abuse of power.
你最好趁早收手
Veer back into your lane,
不然我就拽你一起去指挥部
or I'll drag you to Command.
-出问题了吗 -没错 问题大了
- There a problem? - Yeah, there's a problem.
这次的部署压根没用
Deployment is a bust.
对博科圣地组织丝毫无损
Barely put a dent into Boko.
对吧 而且B队也变得不受控制了
Right? And Bravo's spinning out of control.
老杰 我们必须坚持到上岸
Jace, we just need to make it back to dry land.
你懂吗 待在该死的船上让大家都有点反常
All right? Damn ship's made everyone lose their balance.
克莱和桑尼已经吵个不停了 你也视而不见
Got Clay and Sonny at each other's throats, no thanks to you.
哥们 我已经说过了 这份新工作
I-I told you, man, the-the new job
还有家里的问题已经让我分身乏术了
and the problems at home got me distracted.
你知道吗 我更希望从你这得到解决方案
You know what? I preferred when I came to you for answers
而不是借口 雷
instead of excuses, Ray.
你是想说我的婚姻状况不算一个问题
You saying my marriage issues isn't a problem?
我想说的是那不算真正的问题
I'm saying it's not the real problem.
上周的那次行动
That op last week,
营救俘虏那次 你的精神状态很不好
rescuing that prisoner, it shook you.
我估计那件事总和你的婚姻问题无关吧
And I'm guessing it had nothing to do with your marriage.
你不再试图去帮助其他人了
You gave up on trying to help everyone else,
却还一直想来拯救我吗
but you're gonna keep digging in on me?
杰森 教教我 我真正的问题是什么
Enlighten me, Jason. What's my real problem?
上周的行动证明了我已经准备好上前线了
Op last week proved I'm squared away outside the wire.
这才是最重要的 不是吗
That's all that matters, right?
没错
Yeah.
我以为我们在这的工作结束了
Thought our job was done here.
有关基础建设的情报
Intel about infrastructure
看来不止说的那么简单
turned out to be more than just chatter.
博科要搞出大动作了
Boko is making a major play.
尼日利亚军队已经在国家最大的
Nigerian forces are engaged with Boko
输油管道之一的外♥围♥和博科组织交上火了
on the outskirts of one of the country's largest pipelines.
获得那条管道的控制权能够极大帮助
And gaining control of that pipeline would be a major boost
博科组织掌握国家命脉
to Boko's nation-state plans.
尼日利亚军方已经向我们求救
Nigerians have requested our assistance
保护管道的入口处
in protecting the pipeline's access point
以及关键的节点处
and critical nodes.
以这样规模的目标来说 人手不算多
Not a lot of manpower for a target that size.
待命的是什么类型的快速反应部队
What type of QRF we got on standby?
尼日利亚人和国家希望我们
Nigerians and State want us to have
动静越小越好
as small a footprint as possible.
所以没有骑兵来救援是吗
So no cavalry to the rescue, huh?
博科圣地组织在此区域有上千名战士
Boko's got thousands of fighters in the region.
如果他们数量超过尼日利亚人
Our dozen or so rifles might not be enough
我们的十几支枪可能不够用
if they overrun the Nigerians.
万亿美元的国防预算
Trillion dollar defense budget,
我们却要搞勇敢者游戏战略
and we're going with the Jumanjistrategy?
好吧 不愧是反恐战争
Okay. War on terror.
好了 大家听好了
All right, look, listen up.
我们前来制♥造♥影响 现在正是我们的机会
We came to make an impact. Now's our chance.
这次行动风险很大
Stakes are high on this one.
你们能胜任吗
Think your boys are up to it?
当然
Absolutely.
B队准备好了
Bravo's good to go.
尼日利亚人在运输管道北五公里交战博科圣地组织
Nigerians are engaged with Boko five klicks north of the pipeline,
在这里
out here.
A队将在主干道以北着陆保护导弹发射场雷达
Alpha will land north of the access point and secure the MSR,
当尼日利亚前线崩溃时充当一支阻击部队
serving as a blocking force should the Nigerian front collapse.
主要降落点受到山丘的保护
Primary LZ is protected by foothills.
我们将迂回潜入
We'll offset infil,
徒步进入
foot-patrol in.
B队将保护建筑群
Bravo will secure the complex.
看起来
Looks like two infil
从降落点到目标点有两条潜入路线
route options from the LZ to the target.
如果我们想保持不被发现 就采用路线A
If we want to remain out of sight, then route A's our play.
经典特种作战
Classic special operation.
不对等 小单位 策略性 谨慎性
Asymmetric, small unit, strategic and discreet.
说得没错
Damn straight.
好了 还有什么问题
Okay, questions?
金属 这在乐趣计量表上有多大数值
Metal, how high is this on the fun meter?
乐趣大得像切尔诺贝利辐射量
This is the, uh, Chernobyl of fun.
我们去杀人吧 伙计们
Let's go crush some skulls, boys.
你们俩 等一下
Hey, you two, hold up.
就要去踢马蜂窝了
About to kick a hornet's nest here.
你们俩保护好自己 明白吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表