剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
对 应该让雷的B队的真兄弟去把他找回来
Yeah, it should be Ray's actual Bravo brothers that go and get him,
而不是某个投机谋利
not some carpetbagging
-只图勋章的人去找他 -别说了
- medal jumper. - Hey.
-别在这说这些 桑尼 -尽管说吧 桑尼
- Not here, Sonny. - Take your shots, Sonny,
但你和你的实弹让我们处境艰难
but you and your live mag got us grounded hard.
可如果飞机没有机长
Hmm. Well, we can't get off the runway
-我们连飞都飞不起来 -够了
- when the plane ain't got no captain. - That's enough.
知道怎么才能飞吗 抛下你这个
You know what helps? Not carrying 200 pounds
180多斤的南方黑胖子
of Southern-fried dead weight.
-兄弟们 冷静 -我们要怎么冷静
- Guys. Relax. - How can we relax...
-连他在哪都不知道 -别闹了
- ...when we don't know where he is? - Hey, knock it off. Knock it off.
预先号♥令
Warno?
该走了
It's go time.
感觉不对劲
It doesn't feel right.
一切都不对劲
None of it is.
翻遍该地区所有医院都没发现雷的踪迹
A canvass of all hospitals in the region has not located Ray.
我们已通知地方当局 并未暴露他的身份
We have alerted local authorities while maintaining his cover.
情报人员正集中力量找出发起本次袭击的党派
Intel is zeroing in on the party responsible for the attack,
一支由A队 B队和F队
so a task force,
组成的特遣队将很快启程
consisting of Alpha, Charlie and Foxtrot teams will spin up.
我和戴维斯少尉被指定加入特遣队
Ensign Davis and I have been tapped to join it.
你们被分配到这几支队伍 各自与一队行动
Each of you will strap with one of the teams assigned here.
我们的兄弟失踪了
Our brother's missing,
指挥部又成了临时机构
and Command's playing temp agency.
F队
Foxtrot?
这队都没胡子 一群蹩脚小丑
Team's a clean-shaven, uptight clown show.
我回A队
Back to Alpha.
我回C队
Back to Charlie for me.
失去了才懂得珍惜 不是吗
Don't know what you got till it's gone, huh?
为了一支马自达跑车队 拆了B队的法拉利
Parting out Bravo's Ferrari for a fleet of Miatas.
好 把雷找回来的任务就靠我们了
Okay, so it'll be on each one of us to bring Ray back.
说得没错
Damn straight.
我要回去了
I'm gonna head back.
好吧 我要留在这
All right. I'm gonna stick here.
我现在也只能做这些了
I mean, it's the least I can do.
我现在的工作就这些
Seems to be my calling lately.
不能执行任务真是糟透了
Sucks not being in the fight.
是的 我让他去那里真是糟透了
Yeah, well, it sucks that I put him over there.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
你是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
如果不是我因为马斯登的信背了黑锅
You know, if I hadn't taken the hit for the Marsden letter,
雷也不会成为准尉 他也还会
then Ray would never have made warrant officer and he'd be here
-守在家人身边 -对 他会被解雇
- with his family. - Yeah, he'd be unemployed.
不要质疑自己做的抉择 好吗
Don't ever question the moves you make, all right?
他选择做准尉是因为对他的家庭有益
He picked warrant officer because it was good for his family.
结果是无法预测的
There's no way to know the consequences.
那是我们所做的决定带来的后果
The fallout from the choices that we make.
-如果有新情况我再告知你 -好
- I'll let you know if anything changes. - Yeah.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不用谢
You are welcome.
-我只有一分钟时间 你知道的 -好的
- I only have a minute, you know, all the... - Y-Yeah, yeah.
这次特遣队有太多需要随机应变的情况
...moving pieces with this task force.
真希望有机会去看看奈玛
Wish I could've made it to Naima's.
没事 她还什么都不知道
Eh, it's all right, she's in a fog,
你的精力最好都用在寻找雷的任务上
so your energy is best spent here, hunting for Ray.
一直以来他做的每件事都是对的
You know, he's been doing everything the right way.
为了他的家庭 为了他的事业
For his family, for his career...
等他回来 家庭事业就全有了
And it is all gonna be here when he gets back.
是的 只是太不公平
Yeah, it's just not fair.
这工作 公平可不是附加福利之一
This job, fair? That ain't one of the fringe benefits.
-你懂的 -对
- You know that. - Yeah.
所以当我们发现了什么好东西
That's why when we find something
我们可以自己悄悄偷走
we can steal away for ourselves...
我们得尽全力去坚持
...we, uh, we got to hold on to it as best we can.
是的
Yeah.
-戴维斯 -怎么
- Davis. - Yeah?
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
你早知道这一天会来
You knew this day would come.
你离开后B队第一次出事
Bravo's first one without you.
不 不 这不一样 你懂吗
No, no, this is different. You understand?
雷现在失踪了 可能更糟 他
I mean, Ray is missing, or worse. He's...
雷比以往任何时刻都需要B队
Ray needs Bravo more than ever right now,
但是他们被分散到不同的队去了
but, you know, they're scattered on different teams.
他们还是你训练的那些人
They're the same guys you trained.
你足够信任他们 你不用亲自出场
The ones you trusted enough to step away from.
你不明白
You do not understand.
我甚至不能在场外帮助他
I can't even be on the sidelines for him.
林戴尔让我监督其他的行动
Lindell's got me overseeing other operations.
你是该转移一下注意力
Sounds like a worthy distraction.
我怎么还能专注别的事
How am I supposed to focus on that?
是在问杰森·海斯能否分清主次吗
You're asking if Jason Hayes can compartmentalize?
埋头工作
Lose himself in work?
你没问题的
You got this.
相信我
Trust me.
相信他们
Trust them.
是哦
Right.
我能问一句吗
Can I ask?
看你装了那么多次盘子我怎么还不会吗
How none of your many dish-loading tutorials ever stuck with me?
不是
No.
为什么你没跟大家 跟小队一起走
Um, why didn't you leave with the guys, with the team?
我被禁止出勤了
I'm suspended from operating.
人事终于因为不爱穿上衣的习惯制裁你了吗
Ah. HR finally come down on you for that shirtless habit of yours?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我以为我在做正确的事情 帮助别人
Thought I was doing the right thing, helping someone out.
-原来如此 -什么
- There it is. - What?
我还是了解你的 克莱
I still know you, Clay.
唯一能让你做坏事只能是
Only thing that would make you do something bad
你试图做好事
is something good.
海军指挥部可没这么仔细分♥析♥过
Yeah, well, Naval Command doesn't really split those hairs.
所以他们让我坐冷板凳
So they benched me
我现在也不知道要做多久内勤
and now I'm riding a desk for I don't know how long.
不会太长的
It won't last.
十小时的值班像五十个小时一样
Yeah, well, ten-hour shift feels like 50.
拜托 像你一样的人 这么有能力
Come on, someone like you, with all you got to offer?
没有人会让你坐太长时间的冷板凳的
No one's gonna leave you alone on the bench for long.
我向你保证
Just... I promise you that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很爱几何原理
For the love of geometry,
所以能让我教你怎么装下这些餐具吗
can you please let me show you how these fit together?
让我好好看一下那个 行吗
Get me a better look at that, all right?
汇报一下当地的安保情况
A sitrep on the local security forces.
L1 这里是E1
Lima 1, this is Echo 1.
收到 E1
Copy, Echo 1.
小队收到了我们要执行地点的
Team's been briefed on the security survey
安保情况 目前一切安静
we'll be performing. All's quiet.
撤离路线确定好了吗
Exfil routes established?
我们不是第一次出战了 总士官长
Not our first rodeo, Master Chief.
收到 E1
Copy, Echo 1.
突尼斯攻击旁观者的视频刚到了
Bystander video from the Tunisian attack just came in.
那是佩里
That's Perry.
雷还活着
Ray's alive.
我们 我们知道他还活着
We, uh, we-we know he's alive.
有他的消息了
They heard from him?
有一个 有一个视频能证明
There was a... there was a video.
给我看看
Show me.
不行
I can't.
但是 我们派了整个特遣部队
But look, uh, we got a whole task force
去搜寻他
that's spinning up to go search for him.
所有人 还有其他三个队
Hey, all the guys, along with three other teams.
他们会 他们会把突尼斯翻得底朝天
They're gonna, they're gonna tear Tunisia apart
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表