剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你还多久的刑期吗
'till the shackles come off?
别欲言又止的 克莱
Don't you go shy on me, Clay.
怎么了
What's the word?
你要去多久
So how long you over there for?
可能要几周
Could be weeks.
我现在被各种折磨
Man, I got whiplash from being jerked around so much.
跟你说吧 我真想甩了这烂摊子
Tell you what. I'd be happy to trade this chaos for the, uh,
像你现在这样安安稳稳的
routine and stability of your life right now.
我其实也没觉得多安稳
Yeah, well, I don't really feel like I'm on stable ground.
得了 兄弟
Come on now, brother.
你现在的前景一片光明
Path you're on has got a lot of light to it.
你不是说过在向前推进吗
Thought you said you were pushing on.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
我走的时候 B队的情况很好
You know, when I stood down, Bravo was in a good place.
而现在情况一团糟
Now, everything that's going on,
让我觉得自己应该对此负责
I feel responsible for this whole mess.
两天前 你还和我说带领B队重回正轨
Two days ago, you told me it wasn't on you
不是你的责任了
to get Bravo back on track.
这些年是你一直撑着B队
You held up Bravo all those years.
是时候让B队自力更生了
It's about damn time we tried standing on our own.
你也应该自立门户了
Be good for you to stand on your own, too.
你准备怎么为自己辩解 雷
What the hell you got to say for yourself, Ray?
你怎么了
What? Whoa, whoa. What's your problem?
林戴尔把克莱从B队撤出来了
Lindell has permanently pulled Clay from Bravo
就他干的好事
because of what he did.
你离开B队了吗
Well, you're off Br... You're off Bravo?
是的
Yeah.
事已至此 我很抱歉
I'm sorry it's gone down this way. I... Well...
我自己的选择和后果 我会承受
My choice, my consequences. I'll handle it.
雷 你就是个道貌岸然
You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray,
内心自私的混♥蛋♥
you are one selfish son of a bitch.
别这样 这不怪雷
Come on, man. Hey, this isn't on, Ray, man.
这是我的决定 我会承担后果的
This is my decision. Now I got to own it.
这糟透了 但你必须调整克服
This sucks, but you got to adapt and overcome.
他背地里对兄弟捅刀子
He shivved one of our brothers,
而老杰你就只会说
and all you can say, all you can say, Jace,
“自己调整克服”
is "adapt and overcome"?
只要能弥补 我做什么都愿意 桑尼
I would give anything to fix this, Sonny, I would.
-对 - 我会的
-Yeah. -I would, man.
但是你知道
But you know, the team would be a lot better off
如果你真正参与改善B队的问题
if instead of you pinning your hopes
而不是指着其他人来解决B队的问题的话
on everyone else to fix Bravo,
B队会比现在情况好得多
you actually be part of the solution for a change.
是啊 你为了当准尉
Yeah, you managed to nuke Bravo with one foot
让B队元气大伤
out the door to make warrant.
你要是有胆量带一支自己的队伍
Imagine the damage that you could have inflicted
还指不定造成多大损失呢
if you had the brass to run your own team!
-我还要赶飞机 -赶紧滚吧
- I got a flight to catch. - Yeah, you do.
克莱 对不起
Clay, I'm sorry.
真的对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, man. I'm sor... I'm sorry.
- 对不起 - 你冷静点
-I'm sorry. -Get your head on straight.
-你要顾全大局管好自己 -别说了 我不需要
-You got to perform for the team. -Stop. Sto... I-I don't need
一个抛弃我们的人
to be lectured on what the team needs from a guy...
来教导我
from a guy that quit on us.
说的就是你 杰森
Yeah, that's what you did, Jason.
作战中心 我是B1 已过兰斯福德阶段
Havoc, this is Bravo 1. I pass Lansford.
- B1收到 - 他们怎么样
-Good copy, 1. -How they doing?
准时到达
Right on schedule.
加油 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
你们能行
You got this.
就绪
Set.
三 二 一
And three, two, one--
停 停止行动
Freeze! Safe and let them hang.
收好点火装置 特伦特
Secure that firing device, Trent.
怎么回事 长官
What the hell's going on, sir?
我有职责在身 点火装置已就绪
I have accountability. MSD is set.
破门绝对安全
That breach is totally safe.
这只是演习
This is a training evolution.
但对目标用的却是实弹
We have live rounds on target.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
搞什么啊 桑尼
Sonny, what the hell, man?
今天到此为止 收拾好装备 撤吧
That's it for the day. Grab your gear. You're done.
请进
Come on in.
你应该在协调E队的空中支援
Shouldn't you be coordinating Echo's air assets?
长官 我是为B队而来
Sir, I'm here about Bravo.
比起那些总掉链子的家伙
I'm more concerned about my teams out in the field than the ones
我更担心在出外勤的队员们
who can't stop peeing down their own leg.
最快让B队进入战备状态的方法
The quickest way to combat readiness
就是让斯宾塞归队
for Bravo Team is to get Spenser back on the team.
斯宾塞是自作自受
Spenser made his own bed.
那难道B队是附带损害吗
So, what, Bravo's now collateral damage?
E队昨天就需要空中支援的解决方案
Echo needed an air asset solve yesterday,
而你更担心B队的训练问题
yet you're more concerned with Bravo's training troubles.
我的工作就是支援所有的突击队
My job is to support all the assault teams at the Command.
我知道如何让B队回归正轨
I know how to make Bravo right again.
你当然知道
Yeah, of course you do.
没人比你更了解B队
Nobody knows Bravo like you do.
但你是B队的专家吗
But your expertise in Bravo?
这些在你下台后都不重要了
That stopped mattering the moment you stepped down,
但你还不接受这一点
but you haven't accepted that.
不向前看 只会伤害你自己
And you're hurting yourself by not embracing your future.
不让B队前进
You're hurting Bravo
你也在伤害B队
by not allowing them to move on, either.
他们的战斗不归你管 而你还是不放手
Their battle is no longer yours to fight, yet here you are.
你在带头冲锋
You're leading the charge.
我知道从战场到司令部
And look, I know it's not easy
这个转变很困难
to go from the sandbox to the head shed,
但现在你困在了无人区
but right now, you are stuck in no-man's-land,
无论对你自己 还是B队都没有用
and you're of no use to anyone. Not yourself. Not Bravo.
对我更是没用
Certainly not me.
所以你最好调整一下心态 总士官长
So you flip that switch, Master Chief,
不然我亲自出马
or I will do it for you.
-明白了吗 -非常明白 长官
- We clear? - Crystal clear, sir.
我不能在行动中心帮助B队
I'm not allowed to help Bravo in the ops center.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
缉毒局将给你为E队准备的空中支援
DEA will give you the air assets you need for Echo.
非正规渠道
It's unconventional,
但他们帮我走出了困境
but they helped me out when I was in a jam.
大使 你很清楚
You're well aware, Ambassador,
美国总领♥事♥馆♥
安萨阿尔马萨造成的危害
of the damage Ansar Al-Masar has done here.
六个月发动了七次对西方的进攻
Seven attacks targeting Westerners in the past six months.
每次进攻都变本加厉
Each attack more brazen than the previous.
更有效率 政♥府♥的信心正在动摇
And effective. Confidence in the government is wavering.
我们能让权益平衡
Well, we'll balance those scales
-如果我们能追捕犯罪者的话 -也许
- if we're allowed to hunt down the perpetrators. - Perhaps.
但是美国士兵向国民射击
But American soldiers shooting up the country
为突尼斯人产生了一系列新的问题
poses a whole different set of problems for the Tunisians.
我们是水手 女士
Well, we're sailors, ma'am,
没有人知道我们来过这里
and nobody will know we're here.
地狱犬
Cerberus!
逗我呢
Be kidding me.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
你的生活本不该如此
You know, you're not bred for this life.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
一直以来我都怪三十
All this time, I've been blaming Thirty,
而现在是我害了B队
and here I am, the one costing Bravo.
但你也会调整好的
Yeah, but you're gonna turn things around.
在这种恶劣的局势下 我不确定
I'm not too sure, with the... the tailspin we're in,
我们能否扭转局势
we're gonna be able to pull out of this.
不要让B队的烂摊子影响你就行了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表